Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections (1235 Views)

2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / Guardian Newspapers "Regrets" Article About Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2014
This election is our oppourtunity to chase corruption out of Nigeria,,let's not loose this oppourtunity ,mAny people are suffering ,,few people are enjoying,,we can change this !!
Let's say no to political lies
Let's say no to fake promise
Let's say no to importation of petroleum
Let's invite God into Nigeria and chase out occult from Nigeria
Vote out political thieves,Vote in credibility
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 04, 2014
UnitedNigeria against thieves ass of Nigeria TAN
UnitedNigeria against PDP

2 Likes

Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Unionised(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2014
op, you had to wait till election time to shout?

Your vote is not your only power.

Ain't we all corrupt?
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2014
Unionised:
op, you had to wait till election time to shout?

Your vote is not your only power.

Ain't we all corrupt?
na ur papa dey corrupt ,mtschhhhEwwwww
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2014
Ibnsultan:
UnitedNigeria against thieves ass of Nigeria TAN
UnitedNigeria against PDP
must u support goodluck or buhari?? There r other parties
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
must u support goodluck or buhari?? There r other parties
I stand with GMB. Even if am faced with triple A fire
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2014
Ibnsultan:

I stand with GMB. Even if am faced with triple A fire
why will u vote a 72 year old man..?

2 Likes

Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by ghostmode1: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2014
And what's wrong with a 72 years old man ?
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Unionised(m): 7:13am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
na ur papa dey corrupt ,mtschhhhEwwwww

I touched a nerve, ehn?

Glad.

Now go into your closet and re-appraise your self...
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
why will u vote a 72 year old man..?
the 72 year old man is the best alternative to a man who has allowed thousands to die under the hands of bandits. A man who sees the speakers defection as a better priority to the capture of mubi by bandits
A man who has institutionalize corruption
I have nothing against Gej personally. But am against his presidency due to his failure to deliver as the CinC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2014
Ibnsultan:
the 72 year old man is the best alternative to a man who has allowed thousands to die under the hands of bandits. A man who sees the speakers defection as a better priority to the capture of mubi by bandits
A man who has institutionalize corruption
I have nothing against Gej personally. But am against his presidency due to his failure to deliver as the CinC
buhari is not a saint himself,,I think we need fresh candidates
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2014
Unionised:

I touched a nerve, ehn?

Glad.

Now go into your closet and re-appraise your self...
where u wan see my vein or artery abeg ,come this thread after 2015 elections
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
His not perfect.daz true
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2014
Ibnsultan:

His not perfect.daz true
now we are talking ,,shift ur aTtention from pdp and apc,,they are birds of same feather
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by 9jii(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
but he's better than all the running candidates so far.
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Unionised(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
where u wan see my vein or artery abeg ,come this thread after 2015 elections

Wisdom sits on the rooftop, calling to all that would heed.

Get understanding...
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by 9jii(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Ibnsultan:

His not perfect.daz true
He's not perfect but better and we can never have perfect now.
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2014
9jii:
but he's better than all the running candidates so far.
buhari Is a one time head of state ,,why can't he. Rest and bring his own son to politics .talking about greed now
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2014
9jii:

He's not perfect but better and we can never have perfect now.
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
now we are talking ,,shift ur aTtention from pdp and apc,,they are birds of same feather
The APC is totally d/F to PDP
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2014
Ibnsultan:

The APC is totally d/F to PDP
tambuwal was pdp now he is apc,,how does that. Change his personality
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by 9jii(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
buhari Is a one time head of state ,,why can't he. Rest and bring his own son to politics .talking about greed now
Asking to be given a chance to save and fix your country cannot be called greed.esp when you're talking about GMB except if you are being sentimental or lying to yourself.
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2014
9jii:

Asking to be given a chance to save and fix your country cannot be called greed.esp when you're talking about GMB except if you are being sentimental or lying to yourself.
are u sure he doesn't wanna enter politics to ensure the norths who control Nigeria crude oil are not touched in any way
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
Tambuwal was always with the opposition in the beginning.
Those who build APC from AC n cpc n AnPp. Were never in de PDP
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
Those who build APC from AC n cpc n AnPp. Were not in de PDP
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2014
9jii:

I don't you why you and Ibnsultan waste your time on someone that is speaking from both side of the mouth.
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2014
Ibnsultan:

Those who build APC from AC n cpc n AnPp. Were not in de PDP
so u are saying he was a spy in Pdp for apc which makes him a qUestionable character
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by 9jii(m): 7:56am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
are u sure he doesn't wanna enter politics to ensure the norths who control Nigeria crude oil are not touched in any way
You are the one with doubt.
you need to open your mind to see good in people that are not only your tribe.
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by 9jii(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
I don't you why you and Ibnsultan waste your time on someone that is speaking from both side of the mouth.
I never knw him before but I'm beginning to see that.
Re: A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections by unibenstudent1(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2014
9jii:

You are the one with doubt.
you need to open your mind to see good in people that are not only your tribe.
all I say is ,say no to recYcling of corrupt politicians..so many better candidates,,they must not be in Pdp or Apc

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Politicians Earn Huge Salaries? / Buhari Catches Anti-graft Mood But Divides Nigerian Voters - Reuters / Revealed:Actionable Intelligence from US on Chibok Girls was Ignored by Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.