Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Atheist Comedy Videos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Comedy Videos (29353 Views)

Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Atheist Quotes. / The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2014
onetrack:

And if the two babies don't believe that mom exists, will she set them on fire when they are born in order to punish them?
yeah but they don't have any sins yet
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Idrismusty97(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2014
Proffdada:
it's a shame atheism is an excuse some tend to seek solace in
At least the mum wouldn't throw them to the lake of fire for not believing.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by onetrack(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2014
Proffdada:

yeah but they don't have any sins yet

not believing in mom would be a sin according to her.

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Idrismusty97:
At least the mum wouldn't throw them to the lake of fire for not believing. This is the most dumbest picture i have ever seen smiley.
she WILL allow them to be thrown into the lake of fire if they were given free will to disbelieve her existence
. remember God doesn't throw one into hell, you just decided to spend ur eternity there
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2014
onetrack:

not believing in mom would be a sin according to her.
yeah, as long as they have been informed
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2014
onetrack:

And if the two babies don't believe that mom exists, will she set them on fire when they are born in order to punish them?
So if a bother gives birth to 2 children (even 1 sef) and she tells them she is their mother. There is enough evidence on her side than God's way of saying he is our father.

And if at the end the children still dont believe her, the silly prof is saying it makes sense for her to create a lake of fire where they will languish not for one billion years, but forever. Even if they repent inside the lake of fire, it will be too late. Abi?

"The mother will throw them into the lake of fire she specifically created for the children that dont believe in her as their mother."

How epic!

This says volumes on how far people will go to defend the undefendable.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Idrismusty97(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2014
Proffdada:

she WILL allow them to be thrown into the lake of fire if they were given free will to disbelieve her existence
. remember God doesn't throw one into hell, you just decided to spend ur eternity there
The picture is just an illustrations. The mom is the "god" in that picture. And one of the child demand prove before believing, the other accept her existence hook, line and sinker. Remember both of them are even clueless. The atheist child choose not to believe in her so it is her choice to roast him, something she nurture for 9 months. Assuming such scenario exist and after a mum roast one of her child, is she wicked?

Seriously, will any mother allow her child to thrown into hell for such ridiculous reasons? What does believing/unbelieving change? It is not as if the believer will stop "sinning" or will end up more generous than the unbeliever.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2014
@MissTeaseMe: if you myopic about only this plane of existence then you will find it very intriguing at ur transition. I'm trying hard not to overwhelm you with the truth of being naive and gullible to the devil.

there are many ways God speaks to Man but is taken in disregard. the devil however is making all skilled efforts in deception of man.
eternity, remember, is not a measure of time but purpose. all dimensions end up bare in afterlife where physical laws are infinitesimal. to simplify all what have said after death is judgement which is final
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2014
Idrismusty97:
The picture is just an illustrations. The mom is the "god" in that picture. And one of the child demand prove before believing, the other accept her existence hook, line and sinker. Remember both of them are even clueless. The atheist child choose not to believe in her so it is her choice to roast him, something she nurture for 9 months. Assuming such scenario exist and after a mum roast one of her child, is she wicked?

Seriously, will any mother allow her child to thrown into hell for such ridiculous reasons? What does believing/unbelieving change? It is not as if the believer will stop "sinning" or will end up more generous than the unbeliever.
the baby that got the idea of a mother depicts common sense. you don't need proof for rhetorical logic. but your existence is already a proof of a Supreme Being
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by malvisguy212: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

I cant believe i am reading this.

You didnt even prove anything

So you know so much about God as a fact.

You taked about the parable of the feast guests and intentionally avoided the part that say god (the feast host) throws those that did not come to his feast into eternal agony, just because he invited them to a feast and they preferred to use their time for more productive activities than drinking and eating. Na by force?

See ridiculous story o.

You must be a very "intelligent" guy to use that story to reply me.

So that is a evidence the god you know.

My dear, you are no different from those in asia that worship hundreds of gods. I laff at you as you laff at them. You all have silly stories that people shld just believe in either it makes sense or not, yet you claim that god created use to be intelligent, but he does not want us to use the intelligence to believe in him. Then how does he want an unbeliever to get saved, when it seems all you can offer is just believe, then you present heaven and hell into the whole thing. And since no one knows what happens after death, the unbeliever is afraid of dying only to find out there is hell so he quickly accepts.

Is it not so convenient that it takes dropping any question till the last day?

You better talk better talk here.
my purpose of bringing in the parable of the banquet is to show you what God realy want,i leave out the enternal damnation verse because that is not what God want for us,it is our freewill to chose between life and death,but since you bring the issue of hell,ok,let do it.

True love is not permissive,the big mistake athiest make is this,they thought God love's is permissive,that is not how the love of my God is,The first false assumption is that love allows the object of that
love to do whatever he or she wants. However, this permissive
kind of "love" isn't really love at all. Any of you who are
parents will recognize that allowing your children to do
whatever they want to do is not loving at all. If you were to do
this, your children would grow up to be spoiled selfish brats, incapable of loving other people. Permissive gods, who are caught up in their own intrigues, and so allow humans to do whatever they want
without repercussions, are found in the pagan religions. However, the God of the Bible wants us to love Him and other people above everything else we do.Since God created spiritual beings for the purpose of expressing love,
those beings must have complete free will in order to express that
love the purpose of the moral law was to guide us,not only to make it to heaven,but to live with harmony with everyone.God say dont steal,dont kill dont tell lies,is this to much to ask for? What is your favourite sin?to bad for the harden minded man, in other for you to follow God you must abandone your favourite sin,my point is that anyone that goes to hell chose to go there by there freewill.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by malvisguy212: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

What evidence supports all you've said

Why is it that you believe that tale of garden of eden but you dont believe in tooth fairies

You only believe cos you just chose to believe. Must likely you believe because you dont want to go to hell, you want to believe there is a loving father watching over you, etc. So you have no choice but to believe EVERYthing in the bible, even tho they are just tales by some people as their imaginations dim it fit to present god to humanity.

Tell me why you believe what you just typed, then we can talk.

Until then, you are no better than an hindu that worships a river or cow. They also have faith in their own gods and they all have their own sacred writing and stories of creation.

Argue with reason not pettiness and all this childishness.

(Tho i strongly doubt you will have anything reasonable to say) at best you will come back and blame the devil for deceiving people or start quoting bible and just standing your ground that everyone shld just take it as truth.

What is truth?

truth can never be refuted!
* it is TRUTH that if i shld use a knife to cutoff your head, you will die.

*it is truth if you put a blown balloon on water it will float.

*it is truth that you cannot walk through a wall

Is it truth that you can heal the blind?

Is it truth that you can pray and someone who is dead (head cut off) will rise again?

Can you pray for an amputee and get his cut off leg or hand to grow again?

Or cant God do all things?

Waiting for your answer. Maybe you will be the first human ever to successfully prove bible to be true.

Even if god exists, are you sure you know him or you just think you know him cos you read a book and dance in church and feel energized.

you dont believe in the bible,but i did,you dont believe in God, i did,how will i prove the existence of God to you?if i told you,i have encounter God,will you believe me?no,you will want to encounter him your self,how will you encounter God when you are a sinner? The two way you have,1,the testimony of a witness 2 if you give your life to christ. This are your option,are you not a former christian? Dint you read that God cannot behold sin? You cant ask the holy of holies to reavel himself to you who is a sinner,first repent and forsake your favourite sin.bible say,
◄ Ecclesiastes 12:1 ►
"Don't let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator.
Honor him in your youth before you grow old and say, "Life is not
pleasant anymore."

1 Like

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Trailblazer1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Seun:
"The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law."

In other words, the bible says that anything in the bible that doesn't make sense doesn't make sense because it's not supposed to make sense, so you should just ignore those things and focus on doing the things that the bible says you should do. Don't you think that's a lousy argument?Suppose you're a student and your teacher says something that makes no sense. Would you accept it just because he said he's always right?

Wow!!! Seun, your so logical and rationally sound with your above conclusion.
However, your logic and rationality can never explain how a ritualist turns a human being into money. Can you explain that?

Your logic and rationality can never explain how witches turn to birds and fly (some at night and others in broad daylight). Can you explain that?

To people like you, I can only use evil to describe good. I can only use the devil to describe God to you.
Ask that babalawo close to your house in Ibadan, he will confirm the supremacy of God to you.
Though you are the son of Rev. Osewa, yet you have no light in you. You need to experience/encounter God to believe. Though the experience is rare. Seek for it, cos experience is the best teacher.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Wow!!! Seun, your so logical and rationally sound with your above conclusion.
However, your logic and rationality can never explain how a ritualist turns a human being into money. Can you explain that?

Your logic and rationality can never explain how witches turn to birds and fly (some at night and others in broad daylight). Can you explain that?

To people like you, I can only use evil to describe good. I can only use the devil to describe God to you.
Ask that babalawo close to your house in Ibadan, he will confirm the supremacy of God to you.
Though you are the son of Rev. Osewa, yet you have no light in you. You need to experience/encounter God to believe. Though the experience is rare. Seek for it, cos experience is the best teacher.
Truth is those doing charms are only wasting their time. it's never real. I've witnessed a ritualist reinforce a boy with charms saying he cld not be stabbed. When the babalawo did the testing to prove the charm worked, i noticed he had a technique he was using in stabbing the boy.

There was a tailor along challenge in ibadan where my choir master used to live (he told us this story himself) the tailor is his tailor and one day this baba put a charm on his neck and was demonstrating to people how knive cant cut him. A teenager in the crowd took a cutlass that the yeye tailor brought and struck the man on the hand, very sharp cutlaSs.

You can guess what happened. Today the man has only one hand.

I have friends that have told be about area boys with charms that never worked.

Have you seen any blood money before? Go and do the charm and see if it works, you will be shocked.

Those charms only make the desperate gain confidence to perpetrate crimes that makes them get money.

5 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
Proffdada:

the baby that got the idea of a mother depicts common sense. you don't need proof for rhetorical logic. but your existence is already a proof of a Supreme Being
I know you really want me to be saved. That is so sweet.
Thanks

But honestly without foolishness no one can believe the bible. It requires one dropping his wisdom and ability to question and just believe what the bible say.

As a christain, you know this is true and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Be proud to be a foool for christ. Trying to argue and prove point will only frustrate any christain.

Believe me i have not even presented difficult questions here. Do you know how many debates intellectuals hav had in history over this matter? Just google "debates btw atheists and christain"

Lol

Keep your faith sir and dont be ashamed of it, but if you want to be proving scripture... Hmmmm, it cant work oh. There is just no proof of anything. Only assumptions or based on faith.

Thanks once more

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Truth is those doing charms are only wasting their time. it's never real. I've witnessed a ritualist reinforce a boy with charms saying he cld not be stabbed. When the babalawo did the testing to prove the charm worked, i noticed he had a technique he was using in stabbing the boy.

There was a tailor along challenge in ibadan where my choir master used to live (he told us this story himself) the tailor is his tailor and one day this baba put a charm on his neck and was demonstrating to people how knive cant cut him. A teenager in the crowd took a cutlass that the yeye tailor brought and struck the man on the hand, very sharp cutlaSs.

Have you seen any blood money before? Go and do the charm and see if it works, you will be shocked.

Those charms only make the desperate gain confidence to perpetrate crimes that makes them get money.

on point

1 Like

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by malvisguy212: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

when i relocate to my new house, the first word i say is this"all the demon,get out from here,moses is here" at the middle of the night,i saw a woman standing in the middle of my room,i smile and say"if you stand tired, you will leave" i know you wont believe me,but am telling you the truth, how do athiest explain this? What lead to temptation? Can temptation lead to the existence of God? If God do not exist,dos that mean everything is permissable?i hate to do somthing,but i find myself doing it, how do you explain this? What type of force is this? Soooo many question to ask, do you realy think you are living alone?how do you even explain dream?
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

I know you really want me to be saved. That is so sweet.
Thanks

But honestly without foolishness no one can believe the bible. It requires one dropping his wisdom and ability to question and just believe what the bible say.

As a christain, you know this is true and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Be proud to be a foool for christ. Trying to argue and prove point will only frustrate any christain.

Believe me i have not even presented difficult questions here. Do you know how many debates intellectuals hav had in history over this matter? Just google "debates btw atheists and christain"

Lol

Keep your faith sir and dont be ashamed of it, but if you want to be proving scripture... Hmmmm, it cant work oh. There is just no proof of anything. Only assumptions or based on faith.

Thanks once more
ur argument is based on ur view of the Bible and Christianity but mine is based on the universal knowledge based on totality of reality beyond just this life or dimension. u see Christians as people with less knowledge who rely on the Bible as their encyclopedia but they are actually connected to the fountain of knowledge and wisdom. all the 'fairy tales ' you condemn are actually facts by which with the right discernment channels wisdom into man. they are able to think outside the box simply by connecting to the right source. you can get that too by reading the Bible and asking Jesus Christ to come into your life
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by curiouslad(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
when i relocate to my new house, the first word i say is this"all the demon,get out from here,moses is here" at the middle of the night,i saw a woman standing in the middle of my room,i smile and say"if you stand tired, you will leave" i know you wont believe me,but am telling you the truth, how do athiest explain this? What lead to temptation? Can temptation lead to the existence of God? If God do not exist,dos that mean everything is permissable?i hate to do somthing,but i find myself doing it, how do you explain this? What type of force is this? Soooo many question to ask, do you realy think you are living alone?how do you even explain dream?

Your confusion is understandable.
You have a lot of questions and instead of seeking for answers. You settle for the easier way out. You chose to believe in fairy tales.

GoodLuck Buddy.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
Lol
About 9 years ago. I was fasting and i try to pray every 2 hours at most and read the bible for at least 3hours when ever i fast. Around 12:30pm i was thru praying and i decided to sleep a bit cos i was feeling a bit tied. Do you know that i felt something strange after abt 15 mins and i woke up, on the wall facing my bed was a man. I was scared to death. Then he vanished.

I have had several such experiences as a christain.

Now i realize they aint true at all.

Our consistent prayers and strong belief in the spiritual, in the enemies that we cant see, conditions our minds and can help our senses create the illusions of this things even to the perceptible state.

It is the same way our body produces goose bumps to emphasis our fear.

You will notice that you strongly believe in demons and you seem to want to deal with them, by taking charge. Your obsession with the demonic had prepared your mind and enabled the hallucination.

Notice that this mind obsession can make you look at a wall gecko and if the wall gecko or lizard seems to be looking back at you and behaving in a creepy manner, your mind will start associating the ordinary gecko to demons or witches.

Notice mountain of fire members, they suspect any animal or person that fits their description of demons or witches.

My dad was always scared of old women in our home town, my mum is scared of geckos and birds, she thinks they are demonic.

I totally believe you. You saw that old woman cos you believe demons are all over you. You've gained confidence that Jesus has given you victory over them but you will continue to see them in your dreams and real life (hallucinatic illusion), you will keep casting them from everything around you. There are christains that dont do all that and they are very happy and prospering. You are fighting something that is not real.

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
I just keep laffing.

Ok now let me answer the second part. I have answered your first question.

Chai! I get time o.
Lets talk about temptation as you asked

I am sure you believe in the story of the devil being an angel of God in the beginning when all things where perfect. No seen, no devil. Just God and his angels.

Let me ask you, if things were perfect in heaven in the beginning how come satan tot of something evil?
How come satan started a war in heaven?
How come satan wanted to overthrow God?
Where did such evil tot come from when there was no devil then (after all he was a good angel then)

Are you sure that this wont repeat itself again?

If God made all things perfect and he knows all things, how come such hullabaloo happened in his heaven o.

If he is all powerful, how come his angels have to be using swords to fight satan and his co conspirators. Why didnt he just us his power to magically cast satan out?

So answer where did satan get the evil tot from o?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Proffdada:

ur argument is based on ur view of the Bible and Christianity but mine is based on the universal knowledge based on totality of reality beyond just this life or dimension. u see Christians as people with less knowledge who rely on the Bible as their encyclopedia but they are actually connected to the fountain of knowledge and wisdom. all the 'fairy tales ' you condemn are actually facts by which with the right discernment channels wisdom into man. they are able to think outside the box simply by connecting to the right source. you can get that too by reading the Bible and asking Jesus Christ to come into your life
No need for us to keep going back and forth. I have tried to reason with you and see things from your perspective perhaps i would believe again, but you dont have anything tangible.

I am sure you dont understand all the questions i have asked so far (judging from you replies), i will wait for someone that understands and that can answer them not wrap them up with what he thinks, but what he can prove.

Thanks once again.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

No need for us to keep going back and forth. I have tried to reason with you and see things from your perspective perhaps i would believe again, but you dont have anything tangible.

I am sure you dont understand all the questions i have asked so far (judging from you replies), i will wait for someone that understands and that can answer them not wrap them up with what he thinks, but what he can prove.

Thanks once again.
u didn't ask ME
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by malvisguy212: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
curiouslad:

Your confusion is understandable.
You have a lot of questions and instead of seeking for answers. You settle for the easier way out. You chose to believe in fairy tales.

GoodLuck Buddy.
ok,let start like this, am confused, answer the question.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Proffdada: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Lol
About 9 years ago. I was fasting and i try to pray every 2 hours at most and read the bible for at least 3hours when ever i fast. Around 12:30pm i was thru praying and i decided to sleep a bit cos i was feeling a bit tied. Do you know that i felt something strange after abt 15 mins and i woke up, on the wall facing my bed was a man. I was scared to death. Then he vanished.

Our consistent prayers and strong belief in the spiritual, in the enemies that we cant see, conditions our minds and can help our senses create the illusions of this things even to the perceptible state.

You will notice that you strongly believe in demons and you seem to want to deal with them, by taking charge. Your obsession with the demonic had prepared your mind and enabled the hallucination.

Notice that this mind obsession can make you look at a wall gecko and if the wall gecko or lizard seems to be looking back at you and behaving in a creepy manner, your mind will start associating the ordinary gecko to demons or witches.

Notice mountain of fire members, they suspect any animal or person that fits their description of demons or witches.

My dad was always scared of old women in our home town, my mum is scared of geckos and birds, she thinks they are demonic.

I totally believe you. You saw that old woman cos you believe demons are all over you. You've gained confidence that Jesus has given you victory over them but you will continue to see them in your dreams and real life (hallucinatic illusion), you will keep casting them from everything around you. There are christains that dont do all that and they are very happy and prospering. You are fighting something that is not real.

Wow!!! I now know. I thought you ARE an atheist
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
Do you know that if that woman was real, you would have stood up, opened your door and asked her to get out.
Imagine it was not an old woman you saw. Imagine you opened your eyes and saw a man with a pistol ransacking your house looking for what to steal, will you smile and say "when you are tired you will go"?

You and i know what you saw was an illusion based on your belief in witches.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
ok,let start like this, am confused, answer the question.
I have replied you with 3 posts, you cldnt respond to any.

I am waiting o

Let me see those that know how to discuss with good points here.

I am very ready to submit to superior argument.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by malvisguy212: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Lol

i know you wont believe me, anyway,thank you for your time.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by malvisguy212: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Do you know that if that woman was real, you would have stood up, opened your door and asked her to get out.
Imagine it was not an old woman you saw. Imagine you opened your eyes and saw a man with a pistol ransacking your house looking for what to steal, will you smile and say "when you are tired you will go"?

You and i know what you saw was an illusion based on your belief in witches.

you dont know me,i wish i can tell you everything i have experence,you dont believe in God, i have just one advice for you,DONT DIE, STAY ALIVE,TOMMOROW,YOU MIGHT REPENT. Thank you for your time.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
i know you wont believe me, anyway,thank you for your time.
Smh

Are these the people i am wasting time in replying?

So upon the 3 full posts i used in replying you this is all you can say?
Lol
Of cos. Run run run away

Very typical. You have no answers.

I believe you saw the old woman or didnt you read before replying. I only proved what you saw was an illusion created by your mind.

And i gave you a challenge, if it was a thief you saw, you will see that your reaction would have been different.

Even your subconscious knows that the woman was not real else you would have asked her to leave your house after you open the door or screamed till u wet (urinate) yourself

1 Like

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Seun(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Let's be nice and patient with each other. People are more likely to change their beliefs when they are treated with respect and patience.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
malvisguy212:
you dont know me,i wish i can tell you everything i have experence,you dont believe in God, i have just one advice for you,DONT DIE, STAY ALIVE,TOMMOROW,YOU MIGHT REPENT. Thank you for your time.
Pls just run from all the questions. Cos you have no answer. What concerns the questions i asked with knowing you. I am sure you travel to hell to deal with demons abi? grin

So you are feeling like a super star. I used to feel that way too. Dealing with satan and his agent with hot prayers over night.
You must be feeling fly.

Basic questions, you cldnt answer, you are bragging here.

Just go jare. Still waiting for better christain who get brain

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by malvisguy212: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

I just keep laffing.

Ok now let me answer the second part. I have answered your first question.

Chai! I get time o.
Lets talk about temptation as you asked

I am sure you believe in the story of the devil being an angel of God in the beginning when all things where perfect. No seen, no devil. Just God and his angels.

Let me ask you, if things were perfect in heaven in the beginning how come satan tot of something evil?
How come satan started a war in heaven?
How come satan wanted to overthrow God?
Where did such evil tot come from when there was no devil then (after all he was a good angel then)

Are you sure that this wont repeat itself again?

If God made all things perfect and he knows all things, how come such hullabaloo happened in his heaven o.

If he is all powerful, how come his angels have to be using swords to fight satan and his co conspirators. Why didnt he just us his power to magically cast satan out?

So answer where did satan get the evil tot from o?
satan want to live by his own rule,and it will never repeat it self,humans are highly favour than angels,we are made in the image of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex / Prayer Points That Will Make You Laugh At The End / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.