Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

How To Find A Wife Without Stress! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Find A Wife Without Stress! (59066 Views)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / Should A Wife Be Able To Slaughter A Chicken? / Need A Wife? Go To Kano! IT IS FREE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by udysweet(f): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2014
grin Evil
elobyobi:
Simple 5 steps
1. Make lots of money
2. Make some more money
3. Make bastard amounts of money
4. Amass great quantities of money
5. BUY A WIFE. grin
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by iyisco2001(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:
finding a wife is one thing and getting a good wife is another.
Sometimes good girls turn bad while bad girls turn good. It just depend on the angel or devil that finds her , Sometimes the way a woman treats you is a reflection of how you must have treated her.

men keep shouting GOOD WIFE , GOOD WIFE how many of them are good? 80% of men dont even know how to treat a lady and they keep shouting bad wife . sometimes changing a situation starts with you. Why not love that girl even with her flaws and make her feel like the best in the world, make other girls jealous of her and see whether the devil in her wont leave.

The most important quality to look for in a wife is
1. God fearing - if she isnt God fearing nothing for you bro and i dont mean going to church/mosque, at least you have someone Almighty to report her to when she misbehaves
2. Care - if she isnt caring your life would suck, your chuldren would lack a good parental care
3. Attitude - Once she has a good attitude, respectful, loving and a good anger management
4. Intelligent- A little bit of intelligence will do she doesnt have to be an A student at least average, yu dont wanna marry a dully

Abeg if you have a gurl with this 4 qualities , abeg wife her and invite nairalanders for your wedding.

If you marry because of beauty. My guy you will see more pretty girls, go for something that can keep your mojo running for the next 70 years and you wont get tired.

The best time to find your heaven made wife is when you struggling, so as yoou are trying to make the whole money also take time to be looking for her. cos you will be more frustrated if she marries your money. One thing you cant fake till eternity is love

e go better for your papa. mama and your baby mama. at least somebody dey think here.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2014
To Whoever That Cares To Know....
You cannot get a wife different from the personality you reflect...karma is a judge nd he no dey collect bribe,he will give Caesar what belongs to Caesar!

2 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2014
yemyemis:
its also dere or are a learner??
Иα where Ɣ☺ΰ see am
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by anibestlala(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2014
137. Emmadgud(m): Quote Post
Our gul r all busy observing this thread. Pls 4 those of u ladies who hv sumtin 2 say pls do that.

[size=28pt]please tell them[/size]
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by kristen12(f): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2014
sunnyflakes:

Meet me for counseling
. Counselling indeed
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by lacreamieboie(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2014
Simple 5 steps
1. Make lots of money
2. Make some more money
4. A mass great quantities of money
5. BUY A WIFE!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by IAMGEJ(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2014
U dull sha, So d cock wen you dey Bleep self, u nor fit spell am.
Na wa 4 wire. grin grin grin grin ;DGirls lie eh, nor be frm devil e come oh. Cus even devil nor get dat sense.

Love the small gals weh like you, if not. you wan force yourself give woman, I pity your life span grin grin grin grin grin grin

#Justsayoh
irunobo2:
I'M a GOOD WIFE
I
NEED
A
GOOOOOD
CORCK
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Taolyn4lif(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2014
tycoon2:
To Whoever That Cares To Know....
You cannot get a wife different from the personality you reflect...karma is a judge nd he no dey collect bribe,he will give Caesar what belongs to Caesar!

Karma!! You believe in that stuff? Then why do bad things happen to good people and good things to bad people?
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by bosun11(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:
Sometimes good girls turn bad while bad girls turn good. It just depend on the angel or devil that finds her , Sometimes the way a woman treats you is a reflection of how you must have treated her.

men keep shouting GOOD WIFE , GOOD WIFE how many of them are good? 80% of men dont even know how to treat a lady and they keep shouting bad wife . sometimes changing a situation starts with you. Why not love that girl even with her flaws and make her feel like the best in the world, make other girls jealous of her and see whether the devil in her wont leave.

The most important quality to look for in a wife is
1. God fearing - if she isnt God fearing nothing for you bro and i dont mean going to church/mosque, at least you have someone Almighty to report her to when she misbehaves
2. Care - if she isnt caring your life would suck, your chuldren would lack a good parental care

3. Attitude - Once she has a good attitude, respectful, loving and a good anger management
4. Intelligent- A little bit of intelligence will do she doesnt have to be an A student at least average, yu dont wanna marry a dully

Abeg if you have a gurl with this 4 qualities , abeg wife her and invite nairalanders for your wedding.

If you marry because of beauty. My guy you will see more pretty girls, go for something that can keep your mojo running for the next 70 years and you wont get tired.

The best time to find your heaven made wife is when you struggling, so as yoou are trying to make the whole money also take time to be looking for her. cos you will be more frustrated if she marries your money. One thing you cant fake till eternity is love

am glad i have a lady with this qualities...gonna hold her tight like super glue.....nice comment..... grin grin
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2014
davdandam:
There's a high probability you'll get married to a gal you don't love that much,and forever think about a gal you loved and let go, it's just reality, most of Us don use wife do gf lol. ....but the fact is after love comes reality....a good wife material is someone who is compatible with you, goal wise and everything wise. But God help this present generation with all these runs gehs wey full town.heading to the Vatican to become a priest sad
dont disturb the nuns there abeg angry grin

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2014
First and foremost, contrary to some opinions I've read so far, it's not every time the law of Karma catches up with people in marriage...God said in Romans 9:15 "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion"(my apologies to the non-Christians)...There are people who deserve to be bathed with acid who end up marrying the BEST angels despite random sampling every guy/lady in school, NYSC, work place, neighbourhood and the rest. My candid advice is even if you have never asked God for mercy before, make sure you ask Him for mercy when searching for a spouse and not other qualities (He created you, therefore knows what is best suited for you).

Now my 2 cents advice is: just go for a lady that has a teachable spirit/heart then all the qualities the Op highlighted and much more will be part of her in no time.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:

Some of them are Seal/Kevin Hart minus the bank account but they want a mother theresa/kim kardashian minus the brazilian butt lift, she has to be all natural and submissive.

Truth is u can never find some who is perfect but you can find someone who is willing to support you and stick with you through thick and thin and love you and accept your flaws

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2014
elobyobi:
Simple 5 steps
1. Make lots of money
2. Make some more money
4. Amass great quantities of money
5. BUY A WIFE. grin
and when u lose all that money she will run off with the next highest bidder mtchewwww.
If money resolved everything why do u still have the richest people in the world divorcing and re-marrying undecided
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by winta2007(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2014
shadowwalker101:
[img]http://instaforex.com?x=HOXF[/img]
ok we have heard

guy stop investing and promoting this scam broker that always blocks bonus.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Kelvin0:
Behind every successful MAN there is a WOMAN......''HIS MOTHER"

@Op finding a good wife without stress is somewhat impossible.When u get busy pursuing your dreams what are u doing? Of course u are chasing success, after being successful the woman u get married to is not an helpmeet rather she is just a lucky woman who u invited into ur life to come and share in ur success, trust me if things gets bad this set of women will show u their real Color...they will make life unbearable for u. Nothing good in life comes easy

They say behind every successful "man" there is always
a "woman" but what I find difficult to phantom is the
"woman" in question. Is she the "woman" who toiled and
struggled with this man until he became successful or the
woman who finally settled with him after he became
successful...ladies are only after the already made men I wonder where they now play d role of helping their men to become successful. Gone are the sweet old days.....My parents are perfect examples;
got married without jobs, acquired their first car together, built their first house together..everything they now have they acquired together, these days where can u find such woman

# grin
Just saying though! Me i no go allow my sister to marry a poor man sha!!

Don't forget that his mother is his father's wife
before she became a mother she was and still is somebody's wife.

Stop changing the adage it still boils down to "Behind a successful man is a woman".
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by hizaya61(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2014
Best way ask ifa

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2014
Do you really think only wives have stresses ? What about the husbands, that carry wahala like a hunch-back?
Mutual respect, mutual understanding, compromise, mutual love and ability to decipher trouble from a mile, and tackling it maturely is ultimate !!!!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Kelvin0(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutejay:
Don't forget that his mother is his father's wife
before she became a mother she was and still is somebody's wife.

Stop changing the adage it still boils down to "Behind a successful man is a woman ''HIS MOTHER''.
Now i know the ladies will wanna eat me raw for this...but no apologies, it's still remains the plain truth.
YOUR MOTHER IS YOUR FATHERS WIFE AND NOT YOURS...
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by femi4: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2014
kreezzy:
Abeg Иα how to find a husband I want
1. Have a good job

2. Be a good cook

3. Be good in bed
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by kilokeys(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2014
see all these men o.. looking for wifey on a Saturday morning..
i wonder what d aproko girls are doing here undecided

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
millionboi:
U must be an angel
grin yep, sent from up above wink
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by uzolexis(f): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Revolva:
Truth to be told...most gals nowadays are not wife materials..some are way too rude just cos they are pretty and some have lost their natural senses to materialism and money,,,many gals aint loyal...and are sadist to men....many dont love them self..and dont have a mind of their own..na folow follow ..dey kill them ..desperate..for everything...many are way too pompous just because ntey work in good firm and get paid they take a loyal caring guy as not their levels.....many even ashewo...for hotel better pass them in characters....and loyalty....omo sometimes i wonder which kind gal i go marry sef....

I am tired of reading all this poo some guys type here about girls being this and that. there are good pple and there are bad pple in this world, this has nothing to do with sex. If you are always meeting the wrong girls maybe you should check yourself cause how you present yourself determines the kinda pple that'll be attracted to you.
Don't generalise like that, it's all sorts of wrong, as for me i have met great guys and awesome girls so i know there are very beautiful pple in this world.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
It is easy to get a good wife. Be passionate about what U Intend to be in life, be focus and U will see good girls chasing U.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by mattkelly: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
The Main thing is marry your friend..Yes,Marry that person that you know in and out and you're good to go...Me for once,cannot marry a stranger lailai..I can only marry that babe have known all these while not the Angel i just meet.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kelvin0:

Now i know the ladies will wanna eat me raw for this...but no apologies, it's still remains the plain truth.
YOUR MOTHER IS YOUR FATHERS WIFE AND NOT YOURS...
How can she be my wife hello? I am going to be somebody's wife and mother so the adage still remains the same
Anyways i just made my point and i'm out of here. Have a nice day sir!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by iyisco2001(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
uzolexis:

I am tired of reading all this poo some guys type here about girls being this and that. there are good pple and there are bad pple in this world, this has nothing to do with sex. If you are always meeting the wrong girls maybe you should check yourself cause how you present yourself determines the kinda pple that'll be attracted to you.
Don't generalise like that, it's all sorts of wrong, as for me i have met great guys and awesome girls so i know there are very beautiful pple in this world.
biko, link me up with one awesome girl plssssss
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by elobyobi: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
and when u lose all that money she will run off with the next highest bidder mtchewwww.
If money resolved everything why do u still have the richest people in the world divorcing and re-marrying undecided

Nobody who has followed steps 1-4 will ever "lose ALL that money", because it gets to a point where it's the money that's making more money.

2 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Kelvin0(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Cutejay:
How can she be my wife hello? I am going to be somebody's wife and mother so the adage still remains the same
Anyways i just made my point and i'm out of here. Have a nice day sir!
HavE a nice day too ma'am..
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by menesheh(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
iyisco2001:
Ok, how did this poo made fp, are you talking about any wife? Cos you can even get that without being successful. What about the fact that if you don't get a hustle mate, you might end up marrying a gold digger. Think bro. Ask p square, tuface, van Vicker e.t.c. other artist and even GEJ about how and when they've met there wives. Also, ask other celebs who married people they were both in limelight. You will derive a good response as to when to find a good wife.

better talk baba
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by uzolexis(f): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
iyisco2001:

biko, link me up with one awesome girl plssssss

Are u an awesome guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OMG! Meet Naija's Tallest Lady / 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) / "Val and Tracey's lounge "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.