Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

How To Find A Wife Without Stress! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Find A Wife Without Stress! (59019 Views)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / Should A Wife Be Able To Slaughter A Chicken? / Need A Wife? Go To Kano! IT IS FREE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by guyX(m): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kelvin0:
Behind every successful MAN there is a WOMAN......''HIS MOTHER"

@Op finding a good wife without stress is somewhat impossible.When u get busy pursuing your dreams what are u doing? Of course u are chasing success, after being successful the woman u get married to is not an helpmeet rather she is just a lucky woman who u invited into ur life to come and share in ur success, trust me if things gets bad this set of women will show u their real Color...they will make life unbearable for u. Nothing good in life comes easy

They say behind every successful "man" there is always
a "woman" but what I find difficult to phantom is the
"woman" in question. Is she the "woman" who toiled and
struggled with this man until he became successful or the
woman who finally settled with him after he became
successful...ladies are only after the already made men I wonder where they now play d role of helping their men to become successful. Gone are the sweet old days.....My parents are perfect examples;
got married without jobs, acquired their first car together, built their first house together..everything they now have they acquired together, these days where can u find such woman

# grin
Just saying though! Me i no go allow my sister to marry a poor man sha!!

Bros, it's not "phantom" ; it's FATHOM.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
elobyobi:

Nobody who has followed steps 1-4 will ever "lose ALL that money", because it gets to a point where it's the money that's making more money.
was tiger woods not left for someone richer than him even though his money was making him more money?
Was Kris Humphries not left for a higher bidder? cheesy you must be joking!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Kelvin0(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
guyX:

N'gwanu Oyibo re-quote and correct it for me...
#Thanx
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by solotutu(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kelvin0:

@Op finding a good wife without stress is somewhat impossible.When u get busy pursuing your dreams what are u doing? Of course u are chasing success, after being successful the woman u get married to is not an helpmeet rather she is just a lucky woman who u invited into ur life to come and share in ur success, trust me if things gets bad this set of women will show u their real Color...they will make life unbearable for u. Nothing good in life comes easy

a "woman" but what I find difficult to phantom is the
successful...ladies are only after the already made men I wonder where they now play d role of helping their men to become successful. Gone are the sweet old days.....My parents are perfect examples;
got married without jobs, acquired their first car together, built their first house together..everything they now have they acquired together, these days where can u find such woman

# grin

I second all you said bro u totally photocopied ma mind post! ..there is no wife u can find now without stress even self u go find emm and pant all d air in our lungs out xos good wife scarce, fake good wives plenty! U go just dey find good waves that are acting short season film wen u enter season 1 episode 22 dey will end d film..and show case madness skills...

[size=20pt] Please Vote JENNIMMA[/size] just go to this Link https://www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
As for me .. Work hard and be successful ... Attract bad girls, wannabe and the beautiful wife/home materials !

It is now left to you to use your nature given IQ to sieve the poo-girls from the right girl !!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Misogynist2014(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Buy a wife. Okocha wouldn't have married that damsel if he had no money. Its left to you to know how to control the good(s) you've purchased into the woman you want. A woman naturally loves a man in money, a man loves a beautiful woman. But all in all, make sure you control the money leaving you to your money gulping good(s) so as not to go bankrupt.

Emotions are natural, love is built on something.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by shadowwalker101: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
winta2007:

guy stop investing and promoting this scam broker that always blocks bonus.
so which broker do you use
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
cj4someone:
A wife who is a helpmate is what you get when you get busy with your dream and vision....you don't stress over it! Like sewiously!
so true! Chasing women will only get u liabilities and distractions...but chasing your dream as a man will make your dream woman to chase after u with true commitment; well done opsmiley

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Taolyn4lif(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
donroxy:
As for me .. Work hard and be successful ... Attract bad girls, wannabe and the beautiful wife/home materials !

It is now left to you to use your nature given IQ to sieve the poo-girls from the right girl !!

Idea!!!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by cut007: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:
finding a wife is one thing and getting a good wife is another.
Sometimes good girls turn bad while bad girls turn good. It just depend on the angel or devil that finds her , Sometimes the way a woman treats you is a reflection of how you must have treated her.

men keep shouting GOOD WIFE , GOOD WIFE how many of them are good? 80% of men dont even know how to treat a lady and they keep shouting bad wife . sometimes changing a situation starts with you. Why not love that girl even with her flaws and make her feel like the best in the world, make other girls jealous of her and see whether the devil in her wont leave.

The most important quality to look for in a wife is
1. God fearing - if she isnt God fearing nothing for you bro and i dont mean going to church/mosque, at least you have someone Almighty to report her to when she misbehaves
2. Care - if she isnt caring your life would suck, your chuldren would lack a good parental care
3. Attitude - Once she has a good attitude, respectful, loving and a good anger management
4. Intelligent- A little bit of intelligence will do she doesnt have to be an A student at least average, yu dont wanna marry a dully

Abeg if you have a gurl with this 4 qualities , abeg wife her and invite nairalanders for your wedding.

If you marry because of beauty. My guy you will see more pretty girls, go for something that can keep your mojo running for the next 70 years and you wont get tired.

The best time to find your heaven made wife is when you struggling, so as yoou are trying to make the whole money also take time to be looking for her. cos you will be more frustrated if she marries your money. One thing you cant fake till eternity is love
Its always good to read a post to the end oh! I bin don dey prepare bullet wey I go fire this one until I got to the conclusion of the post. God don save you this afternoon!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Shollay20(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by elobyobi: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
was tiger woods not left for someone richer than him even though his money was making him more money?
Was Kris Humphries not left for a higher bidder? cheesy you must be joking!

Know thee, o Mondisweets, that the post is about how to FIND a wife without stress. For 5 steps on how to KEEP a wife without stress, please register for the advanced course. grin
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by colossal1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:
Sometimes good girls turn bad while bad girls turn good. It just depend on the angel or devil that finds her , Sometimes the way a woman treats you is a reflection of how you must have treated her.

men keep shouting GOOD WIFE , GOOD WIFE how many of them are good? 80% of men dont even know how to treat a lady and they keep shouting bad wife . sometimes changing a situation starts with you. Why not love that girl even with her flaws and make her feel like the best in the world, make other girls jealous of her and see whether the devil in her wont leave.

1. God fearing - if she isnt God fearing nothing for you bro and i dont mean going to church/mosque, at least you have someone Almighty to report her to when she misbehaves
2. Care - if she isnt caring your life would suck, your chuldren would lack a good parental care
3. Attitude - Once she has a good attitude, respectful, loving and a good anger management
4. Intelligent- A little bit of intelligence will do she doesnt have to be an A student at least average, yu dont wanna marry a dully

Abeg if you have a gurl with this 4 qualities , abeg wife her and invite nairalanders for your wedding.

If you marry because of beauty. My guy you will see more pretty girls, go for something that can keep your mojo running for the next 70 years and you wont get tired.

The best time to find your heaven made wife is when you struggling, so as yoou are trying to make the whole money also take time to be looking for her. cos you will be more frustrated if she marries your money. One thing you cant fake till eternity is love
God bless u ma/sir for ur wondrful comment...despited fact dat d poster startd dis thread in an unintelligent manner...u added sense to it.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by iyisco2001(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
uzolexis:

Are u an awesome guy

yes smiley
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by iyisco2001(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
menesheh:

better talk baba

abi na, how person go dey tell me to dey hustle and make money before getting a good geh to make my wife and my baby mama. hian!!!!!!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by WealthMeansBlog: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
born2fuck:
Getting a good wife have nothing to do with decision, women can pretend, even olosho goes to church on Sunday, partake in choir. Roam around Lagos between 10 pm to 2 am, you will shout Allahu Akbar.
lol, naso oo
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by zyzxx(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
guyX:

upon all what he wrote there, this what u c?

2 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by MoodysMood: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nothing good comes without stress. If She doesn't stress you, then something is wrong
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Chigorkizz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
i jst dey follow.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by mecussey(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
sammieguze:
1. Who is an helpmate?

*Someone Who helps you to accomplish your dreams, Who shares your laughter as Well as your tears.

I think it is Better and easier to find them When you really have nothin.
If she can wait to drink garri with you, stick with you When you are. nobody, believe me, you just found yourself a good manager and a real helpmate.

But if u wait till When you are swimming in money, Well... Sorry, you will Only meet girls Who Wanted to secure their future in you in order to fest on your dreams.
dig your gold

suck u dry

no wonder a lot of them end up being used for money ritual.

and some are so useless.... even money ritual, you no go fit take dem do let alone marry them.

Never underestimate the power of women

Thats what the bad ones do...and they will keep treathning to leave or cheat on you if you don't meet up with their demands. I just laugh when they act that way because, I know whether you meet up or not, a cheat is a cheat.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by skyladon22(f): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
nestaolive:
Finding a wife without involving God is like playing a match without training. I believe all ladies deserve a chance to be a wife. Until men brace up and stop bedding every girl that comes their way thereby the lady feeling used and seeking revenge, the institution of marriage will continue on its downward spiral.i strongly believe we are the architect of our fortune or misfortune. As you lay ur bed,so u lie on it when the time comes

Please let's clap for this op smiley

Thank you
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Jfrezzy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kelvin0:

a "woman" but what I find difficult to fathom is the

# grin

u right bruh,hard to find them now.but I think my woman now is like that.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Kelvin0(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
solotutu:

I second all you said bro u totally photocopied ma mind post! ..there is no wife u can find now without stress even self u go find emm and pant all d air in our lungs out xos good wife scarce, fake good wives plenty! U go just dey find good waves that are acting short season film wen u enter season 1 episode 22 dey will end d film..and show case madness skills...

[size=20pt] Please Vote JENNIMMA[/size] just go to this Link https://www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/12
gbam!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Kelvin0(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jfrezzy:
u right bruh,hard to find them now.but I think my woman now is like that.

If i can find a wife like my mother, then i have found a good wife!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by 1one: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:

I think this is the best post I've seen this YEAR.

Yeah even better than all my own awesome postsgrin

Bookmarked.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by karkel(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
davdandam:
There's a high probability you'll get married to a gal you don't love that much,and forever think about a gal you loved and let go, it's just reality, most of Us don use wife do gf lol. ....but the fact is after love comes reality....a good wife material is someone who is compatible with you, goal wise and everything wise. But God help this present generation with all these runs gehs wey full town.heading to the Vatican to become a priest sad
See me for ur back where I de follow u go Vatican city
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by karkel(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
davdandam:
There's a high probability you'll get married to a gal you don't love that much,and forever think about a gal you loved and let go, it's just reality, most of Us don use wife do gf lol. ....but the fact is after love comes reality....a good wife material is someone who is compatible with you, goal wise and everything wise. But God help this present generation with all these runs gehs wey full town.heading to the Vatican to become a priest sad
see me for ur back where I de follow u to Vatican city cry cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Jfrezzy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kelvin0:

If i can find a wife like my mother, then i have found a good wife!
bruh u mum is u mum,look 4 someone close or look alike ,no woman is prefect so,change u mind set
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by millionboi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Zikamax:
grin yep, sent from up above wink
then I wil like 2knw u
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by emmy02(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:

If to say i b dangote, i for collect ur account number.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by ceononi: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
In choosing a right wife, we need the help of God....'Not by power nor by might, but by my spirit'...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs / OMG! Meet Naija's Tallest Lady / 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.