Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Girls With Stretch Marks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Stretch Marks (16341 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Gamine(f): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Poster

Bio-Oil is very good

There is nothing like natural medication

Just check the net and ask around.

It may not go completely, but the marks will be faint.

What you should be worried about is Cellulite
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by MaiSuya(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2008
smooooooth:

oh yea! women have stretch marks on under their breast

on their thighs, under their ass, below the belt for those with babies

their arm, because they got stretch by something in these places

wetin dey stretch for guy body, unless na for d**k he wan get stretch mark

because that the only thing that goes long and short at least twice a day

for 7 days in fours weeks and 12 months.

na wa o. grin grin but come to think of it, its is remarkable how that em. . area manages to stay stretch mark free, inspite of its regular 'exercises'
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by texazzpete(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2008
Gamine:

@Poster

Bio-Oil is very good

Haba!! As you skinny reach, you get stretch marks?!

chaircover:

But I still don't get it . . . if he really loves his girlfriend as he claims, then why would he be irritated (his words) by a simple physical imperfection; one which is very common amongst ladies and I now gather men too can suffer from the same thing.

We are not talking some terrible physical deformity or disease here. No one is perfect and we all have something about us that if we had a choice will like to change. . . . of all the things that can go wrong in ones life, I think having stretchmarks isnt even worth mentioning and thats why I assumed it must have been a kid who wrote that.

Perhaps since he loves his babe so much, maybe he doesn't know it's common to many women?

I consider myself to be pretty well-read, yet i thought stretch marks was an anomaly in women who hadn't given birth until y'all opened my eyes grin
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Deshannel(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2008
Lol. Na wa ooooo. Other people dey talk reasonably y
Some others dey fantasize on how 2 get strech mark on their dike. ~ noding head negetivly~ O ma se o.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by tope2000(f): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2008
Gamine:

@Poster

Bio-Oil is very good

Very good wink
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by spikedcylinder: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2008
I hear adi agbon is good too. tongue grin
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by H2O2: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2008
Gonna puke  embarassed  cry
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by tope2000(f): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2008
@h202
Why na tongue
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by H2O2: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2008
tope2000:

@h202
Why na tongue

tope, why not?
you people better get rid of those stretch marks.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by tope2000(f): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2008
Even if we do it now, it will come back later after we have children na sad sad tongue
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by A40(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2008
Kini big deal? i got some stretches too the only thing is i don't like ladies throwing it in my face especially in public you girls should try and conceal it a little cut down on the halter-necks and low-rider jeans if you got them stretchies
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by sillyboy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2008
Kini big deal? i got some stretches too the only thing is i don't like ladies throwing it in my face especially in public you girls should try and conceal it a little cut down on the halter-necks and low-rider jeans if you got them stretchies

shocked

Even if we do it now, it will come back later after we have children na

Must women have that after giving birth?. . . I really dont like that stuff. . .especially the ones around arm pits
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Riskie(f): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2008
I once saw a guy with stretch marks on his neck. That makes the marks on ladies thighs and behinds seem very appealing lipsrsealed
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by sillyboy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2008
I once saw a guy with stretch marks on his neck. That makes the marks on ladies thighs and behinds seem very appealing

Lies! angry
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by H2O2: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2008
no mind them. na so dem go dey try pretend say dem fine.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Riskie(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2008
Seriously, I kid you not. Every strange thing I see now I'm going to take a picture of. LOL! With the world that we live in I don't see why you would find that so hard to believe. **there's a pregnant man living in our world for pete's sake!**
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by DarkRxn(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2008
All women are prone to get stretch mark due to pregnancy. . . .so. . . . undecided
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by H2O2: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2008
Riskie:

Seriously, I kid you not. Every strange thing I see now I'm going to take a picture of. LOL! With the world that we live in I don't see why you would find that so hard to believe. **there's a pregnant man living in our world for pete's sake!**

That's not true. That he is a she pretending to be a he, because American society is trying desperately to worship liberalism.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Riskie(f): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2008
Okie dokie. Whatever you say. . .
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by H2O2: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2008
Riskie:

Okie dokie. Whatever you say. . .
It is not whatever I say. It is a fact, and you must agree with me: no man will ever get pregnant for as long as we both shall live. Men don't get pregnant, transgendered people do.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by bettes(f): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Poster:if you love your girlfriend as you claim to,you should try to get used to her having stretch marks.It's almost impossible to find any woman without stretch marks.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Riskie(f): 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2008
Ummm.   .   . ok? When did it ever become a must for all people to be in agreement? If that was a law that I was passed I was never informed of it. You want me to say I agree with you? OK! I agree. Go eat a cookie.  wink
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by MrCrackles(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

All women are prone to get stretch mark due to pregnancy. . . .so. . . . undecided

do you have stretch marks?! grin

me i dont have a problem with it ooo
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by sillyboy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2008
Seriously, I really do wanna know what can be done to these marks after giving birth. you know. . . man gat to marry someday. . .and have kids by his wife.

I'm prone to cheating my wife. . and those marks will definately increase my cheating chances more. . . so I wanna know.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by H2O2: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2008
Riskie:

Ummm. . . ok? When did it ever become a must for all people to be in agreement? If that was a law that I was passed I was never informed of it. You want me to say I agree with you? OK! I agree. Go eat a cookie. wink

thanks baby. i won't eat a cookie but i feel much better.
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by KarmaMod(f): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2008
who says the girl you're gonna cheat with isnt gonna have any stretchmarks either?

Kibi pada si onibi
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by Riskie(f): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2008
True talk^^
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by DarkRxn(f): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2008
MrCrackles:

do you have stretch marks?! grin

me i don't have a problem with it ooo
eh? I'm pregnant na tongue grin
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by sillyboy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2008
@ Karma

angry angry

If you know the answers to what I seek. . . can't you just tell me? Must you bully me around this forum?

who says the girl you're going to cheat with isnt going to have any stretchmarks either?

Kibi pada si onibi

Cheating is quite different now. . .If a girl am cheating with has it. . . then I doubt I will "go ask for some more from her"
But a wife is stuck in one's life now. . . undecided

Nike is pregnant. . . lol. , . . no wonder she wanna know if men can still seduce grin
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by A40(m): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2008
sillyboy:

shocked

Guys do have stretch marks naah why are you acting suprised
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by tope2000(f): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
A-40:

Guys do have stretch marks naah why are you acting suprised

Oya mi lenu o
I tire o undecided
Re: Girls With Stretch Marks by MrCrackles(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

eh? I'm pregnant na tongue grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

For who?

U mean some bloke has knocked u up?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / Word Of Advice To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.