Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tambuwal, Ihedioha, Ogor Deceived Me -house Majority Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal, Ihedioha, Ogor Deceived Me -house Majority Leader (3404 Views)

Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader / Adeola-akande Is The New House Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal, Ihedioha, Ogor Deceived Me -house Majority Leader by collynzo82: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lolz. Campaign after election. Mumulikat wink wink
Re: Tambuwal, Ihedioha, Ogor Deceived Me -house Majority Leader by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 05, 2014
burberry89:

Na how APC take deceive you in Osun cos I am also from Osun state.... Abeg explain urself

Is opon imo not a sham? Isn't that deception? Where is opon imo today?
Re: Tambuwal, Ihedioha, Ogor Deceived Me -house Majority Leader by arsetalks(m): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2014
tokunboh:
That is what they thrive on, deceit. Deception is APC's game 99% of the time. They deceived us in Oyo, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun etc. We cannot fall for their game of deceit again.
When someone who supports PDP is tagging someone "deceitful". A case of pot calling kettle black. Do you need to be reminded the amount of lies that has emanated from the present PDP led government?
Re: Tambuwal, Ihedioha, Ogor Deceived Me -house Majority Leader by loopman: 6:30am On Nov 05, 2014
[size=15pt]Tambuwal, the MARADONA OF NIGERIA CURRENT POLITICAL TERRAIN[/size]
Re: Tambuwal, Ihedioha, Ogor Deceived Me -house Majority Leader by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2014
arsetalks:
When someone who supports PDP is tagging someone "deceitful". A case of pot calling kettle black. Do you need to be reminded the amount of lies that has emanated from the present PDP led government?

Is the APC not full of deceit? You've just displayed the typical Janjaweedian style of attacking the messenger and not addressing the message. Bring on the attack, another Janjaweedian detected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Govs Chime, Suswam, Imoke Set To Dump Pdp / Amechi Fingers Gej's Wife (pixs) / A Call For Regionalism/resource Control & State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.