Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss (72443 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Emmy157: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abeg eat IRU b4 kissin d gal...Daz all! Homo-sapien oshi. Am sure d gal just finish primary skol. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Truckpusher(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Op just raised an issue that gives him concern and no single Nairalander has profered a solution ,instead it was turned to a joke - who knows if they have serious medical problem ?
We could just find the cure for Ebola from their mouth odor. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Gudintent: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
You sure she ain't got a salty saliva undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by kccarew(f): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
U dey bite her ni?
cokacoola:
dear romancelander i need a serious advice on this matter,
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
Primrose91:
Your girlfriend has an inappropriate affect (very common). Sometimes when people are so happy they are overcome with emotions and cry. The stranger occurrence is when people laugh at funerals or other sad events. Although you have kissed 5 times, maybe she is still getting accustomed to having someone showing her affection. Her happiness translates to tears because you embody the realization of her dream of finding true love. In my opinion 2 weeks is ve
y soon to be considered "love", but I guess only you two would know.
Which one is inappropriate affect? Is affect a noun now? Wahala dey here!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by roufy235(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
hilarious
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by haymoney01(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
A LEARNER
Cutehector4u:
Who does dat?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by deavicky(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!
stop kissing her.maybe ur mouth is smelling.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Beckytee(f): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hawlahscho:
ROTFL....., do you eat onions raw besides, you've kissed 5 times within 2 weeks, (I guess you're dating cos of kissing) now back to your issue gangan

when this happens, there are many things involved, number 1 I don't know your level of maturity and hers, that may cause it, maybe she's not that matured (not talking abt age o)

number 2, maybe anytime you kiss her, you break one covenant she has made maybe never to kiss any guy b4 marriage or so. I don't know, just guessing.

another one is that, maybe she's possessed (hahahaha) sorry for that word but it's possible.

another one is, I don't know joo, ask her strictly.
uve answered it.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by mima247(f): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
abi na bite u bite am?u come dey call dat kissing.... shaking my head @you
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by jahbiz: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
wilsondave:
she's crying because she pity your life
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by chucky234(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
wilsondave:
she's crying cause she pity your life may be she has HIV and she thinks the more kiss u give her the higher way u contact the disease. loooool grin grin
Wickedness uncensored.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by bafa4success(m): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin@op, are u sure u have been bruishing ur teeth ?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Judyk(f): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kiss 4 d gods,..d gal gt a serious prob man..nid counselin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Hawlahscho(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
Pervert1:
u might be right,i know a girl that use to cry after we've had sex,when i asked why...she told me that she made a vow neva to have sex b4 marriage!
That was then shaa...longtime ago

yea, I talked from knowledge too (not experience)
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
gboru:
OP, you dey brush teeth so? No kill pesin pikin with mouth Odor o
even on my sick bed, you made me laugh. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Jewelbaby01(f): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Primrose91:
Your girlfriend has an inappropriate affect (very common). Sometimes when people are so happy they are overcome with emotions and cry. The stranger occurrence is when people laugh at funerals or other sad events. Although you have kissed 5 times, maybe she is still getting accustomed to having someone showing her affection. Her happiness translates to tears because you embody the realization of her dream of finding true love. In my opinion 2 weeks is very soon to be considered "love", but I guess only you two would know.
exactly, u've said it all dear. It only takes a matured mind and a very wise one at that to know these. U must be very intelligent, cudos dear. Its ppl like u we need 2 make this world a better place, we have too many idiots and they seem 2 outnumber the wise ones.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:
maybe she gat cancer and her days is counting down,,,,,,,and she is scared of losing u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Fabdedon:
Try kissing different girls.. If this case still persist pls visit the doctor..maybe you have the gene of suarez..there are video proves that you bite but still deny it..
Lol...

Tymax come and confess, do you bite too?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Fabdedon(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
3cycle:

Lol...

Tymax come and confess, do you bite too?
even if he bites he wount admit unless there are pintures or vidoes..for him to admitt..datsall
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Olypeppy(f): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Guess she always thinks of his ex or someone
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by tiswell(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
menix:
Broz u re suffering frm onionsmatotosis, am sure u com frm d specie of homo-onions...
Hahahahahahahaha...u guys won't kill person o,btw,d Op needs a solution,not bashingsmiley
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by mattazz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
u shud b happy she only cries and not faint...2weeks dating,,, 5times kissing...oboy d way u are going she'll die cuz I just enquired from D god's OF MY LAND,,,u are suffering from KISSAMOTOCRISES...bros d gurl go die
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by glasmirow(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
your mouth is smelling gosh I've perceived the mouth odour set lol
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Willipeppe(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
weird.. are u using any cream that has onions or what?
lol..you harsh o.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Kylekent59: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
There are some kind of things u do and u are gona cry for doing it. I think she must ave made a vow never to kiss before marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
CyberEBOLA:
even on my sick bed, you made me laugh. Thanks
my pleasure
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by SEXUALWELLNESS: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
sauceny:

Maybe u didn't brush ur teeth,so d odor of d molecules oozing out frm ur mouth is quite pathetic & dangerous to humanity.
. Very funny. 7FD74D92
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by LORDI(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
There some toothpaste even after brushing,there are tendercies of mouth odour...pls brush your teeth well,
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
if this persist after kissing three different girls try see your doctor. ooh! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by macphilip: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Fabdedon:
Try kissing different girls.. If this case still persist pls visit the doctor..maybe you have the gene of suarez..there are video proves that you bite but still deny it..
bad advice
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by OnweB0B0(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chai...Dre is God...C blunder !! "My Girlfriend always CRIES after we kiss"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.