Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss (72441 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Emmanuel247(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
U bit person dey ask am why him dey cry
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by fidek(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
You are not the first person she dated and also kissed, so it's certain that the way you kis her reminds her of her one time lover who broke her heart into pieces.

Tell her whenever she want to talk about it that you are ready to listen
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Anyi3(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
funnyme:
afa bros? Yu look good

Uuuhm thanks cheesy

misshoree:
grin cheesy

Uuhm any contrary views? sad
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by kamez(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
weird.. are u using any cream that has onions or what?

*Faints*

Laughed so hard wen I read dis.. I think my heart literarilly stopped beating for a few seconds!!

Choooi
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by menix(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
tiswell:
Hahahahahahahaha...u guys won't kill person o,btw,d Op needs a solution,not bashingsmiley

Bia no b wen dem don diagnose d sickness, get d name b4 u go treat am..??
At least I did d 1st part...
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by gldn(f): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Maybe you do kiss her passionately..
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Akiika: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
This may be the reaction to the torture she just withstood after the kiss!......either from a "shamuga" teeth (scary dentition), "ponmon" lips and/or putrid mouth odor!
A picture of your teeth/mouth will help us diagnose the problem!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by PeachyPie: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
She dey shed tears for your life, how she go take destroy you spiritually or maybe you have a smelly mouth.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Boyooosa(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello Mr SuareZ, Go and trace the record of her past relationships most especially the most recent one, may be they used to do it better than what you are doing or probably you are a learner!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
This thread again! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by crackhouse(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Maybe she have toothache
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by orlarme20(f): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
menix:
Broz u re suffering frm onionsmatotosis, am sure u com frm d specie of homo-onions...

Laff one kill m here
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by misshoree(f): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Anyi3:

Uuuhm thanks cheesy

lemme reserve it lipsrsealed

Oya Pm her cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by misshoree(f): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Anyi3:

Uuuhm thanks cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by tonididdy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola p[hr:
ost=27729432]dear romancelander i need a serious advice on this matter,
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!
hi
She is using the tearss as a scare-u tactics so it will kill your mood for sexx, she's a sharp shooter, she knws the kiss may lead to sexx And trust me she don't want your dprick
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Lilshorecords(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
hmm,op is not telling us everything.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Wisegeek01(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
cokacoola:
dear romancelander i need a serious advice on this matter,
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!

Oh my God!! Are u an Onions, Bruh?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Misogynist2014(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
godofwar666:
Hmmmmm cocakola can lie! Ahan undecided
No mind am.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Anyi3(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
misshoree:
lemme reserve it lipsrsealed

Oya Pm her cheesy

Auntie you gotta tell me ooh even if na PM-ing me.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ugoezeik(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol I swear guy u need doctors touch
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by menix(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
orlarme20:

Laff one kill m here

U wan b manure 4 onions, beta no die oo
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ugoezeik(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
menix:
Broz u re suffering frm onionsmatotosis, am sure u com frm d specie of homo-onions...
god! Ppl r wicked shaaaaa
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ugoezeik(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tattooboy:
@op probably you got Ronaldinho's teeth. Go work on dem
lol enemy in d house
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hawlahscho:
ROTFL....., do you eat onions raw besides, you've kissed 5 times within 2 weeks, (I guess you're dating cos of kissing) now back to your issue gangan

when this happens, there are many things involved, number 1 I don't know your level of maturity and hers, that may cause it, maybe she's not that matured (not talking abt age o)

number 2, maybe anytime you kiss her, you break one covenant she has made maybe never to kiss any guy b4 marriage or so. I don't know, just guessing.

another one is that, maybe she's possessed (hahahaha) sorry for that word but it's possible.

another one is, I don't know joo, ask her strictly.

U spoke well but it just remain one thing......shes breaking her boyfriends heart and she is battling with her concience, emotion and guilt weneever she kisses u...dats why shes sobbing.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ugoezeik(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hawlahscho:
ROTFL....., do you eat onions raw besides, you've kissed 5 times within 2 weeks, (I guess you're dating cos of kissing) now back to your issue gangan

when this happens, there are many things involved, number 1 I don't know your level of maturity and hers, that may cause it, maybe she's not that matured (not talking abt age o)

number 2, maybe anytime you kiss her, you break one covenant she has made maybe never to kiss any guy b4 marriage or so. I don't know, just guessing.

another one is that, maybe she's possessed (hahahaha) sorry for that word but it's possible.

another one is, I don't know joo, ask her strictly.
u no see urself? U dnt knw n u r giving opinion. If I catch u ehhh
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Willipeppe:
lol..you harsh o.
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ugoezeik(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
tosyne2much:
This is an end time girlfriend and end time OP grin

This is an indication that the end of the world is at hand

** quickly runs outta thread and clicks unfollow button *
wen dem released u frm quarantine center
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Isiterere(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Missonas:

Wonder! shocked grin
I wonder too! Kissing and crying ? It may be her talent sha!

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Blackfire(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
MissMeiya:
OP, how the hell should we know. Do you want us to ask her for you?
u sure say na only kiss go make girl cry,without ikpoki?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by misshoree(f): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Anyi3:

Auntie you gotta tell me ooh even if na PM-ing me.
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ugoezeik(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
wilsondave:
she's crying cause she pity your life may be she has HIV and she thinks the more kiss u give her the higher way u contact the disease. loooool grin grin
lol enemy in d house. But u r wicked shaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.