Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

“I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics (1114 Views)

See What A Man Did To His Wife Because She Wants To Join Politics(photos) / Muslim Lady Attacked By Fellow Muslims For Supporting Goodluck Jonathan / “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by jide53: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just like other entertainers who have decided to try their luck in the infamous dirty game, veteran Nigerian musician who is now a shadow of his old self, Majek Fashek, has announced his intention to go into politics come 2015.

He made this known while speaking with Pulse.ng. The reggae artiste stated that his main reason for venturing into politics is to support President Goodluck Jonathan.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1050-i-am-supporting-goodluck-jonathan-majek-fashek-to-join-politics
Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by omenka(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
I honestly feel for this guy. What happened to him??

Op, isn't there a better picture of him you could upload

1 Like

Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by Rilwayne001: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
Only Madmen supports JonaTAN. grin

Next...

7 Likes

Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by teemanbastos(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
qolddigger
Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by politricks: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Next...
That is too harsh you should have said 'only crazy men supports jonaTAN'.

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by houstonia(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
please if this makes front page then FP has been abused.
Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by Smooyis(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
politricks:
Lol. What is the difference between 'mad' and 'crazy'? Even though he may not be the best candidate, i really think GEJ stands a better chance to retain his position.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by Chylo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Smooyis:
Lol. What is the difference between 'mad' and 'crazy'? Even though he may not be the best candidate, i really think GEJ stands a better chance to retain his position.

He is not retaining anything!!! In this Nigeria? Where will the vote come from?

Majek Fashek is Jonathan typical type of supporter - hungry, irrelevant, igbo-smoking people, so no shaking.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by okunboy: 12:05am On Nov 05, 2014
Dats what drug addiction can turn someone to! ....the sky look misty and cloudee it looks like the rain gonna fall today....oh lovely song
Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by automaticcars: 12:07am On Nov 05, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Next...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by automaticcars: 12:08am On Nov 05, 2014
politricks:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by searchcorp(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2014
Now we know GEJ's supporters.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by Toosure70: 6:25am On Nov 05, 2014
he must because they are in the same health condition

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by Pangea: 6:30am On Nov 05, 2014
grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Lobatan!

As they say 'Like attract like"

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I heard there will be a rally this weekend, organised by TAN Yaba left and Aromental chapter.
You are all cordially invited, free transportation and stomach infrastructure!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by jide53: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
houstonia:
please if this makes front page then FP has been abused.

wetin concern u.
Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Majek Fashek should go cure himself of his lunacy before going into politics. Am not surprised he's supporting another crazy man in Aso Rock.
Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
Majek Fashek should go cure himself of his lunacy before going into politics. Am not surprised he's supporting another crazy man in Aso Rock.
Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by Gh0stFreak: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:

your father is the lunatic here
Re: “I Am Supporting Goodluck Jonathan” – Majek Fashek To Join Politics by IfyAwazie(f): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2014
Variate is d spice of life.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Govs To Jonathan: Road To 2015 ’ll Be Rough / Nigeria To Buy Russian Fighter Jets / I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.