Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,201 members, 7,957,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) (35310 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by onlykay(m): 12:36am On Nov 05, 2014
This election campaign poster Will Make You Laugh Out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by SirHouloo(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Aside the handing over of the mantle, wetin baffle me pass be say, the sponsor of the poster still take style advertise im biz with address. Kudos to ma everly enterprising Ibo brothers.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by themmydhayhor(m): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2014
So na miracle he won use win d election Right

undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by jojomario(m): 12:58am On Nov 05, 2014
He can only deceive people like him. Thinking we are so gullible for a poster showing Jesus to make his people vote for him. I cant imagine things like this in the West.

31 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by awoononi(m): 1:20am On Nov 05, 2014
Ochendo sef na human being o *in 2face's voice* grin

3 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by Rexnegro(m): 1:28am On Nov 05, 2014
And na them sin pass. Chei naija politicians n their funny posters sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by dayo4(m): 1:31am On Nov 05, 2014
Very funny. The guy displayed his picture, phone numbers, and business address, Igbo Kwenu!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by aguizm(m): 1:34am On Nov 05, 2014
Clown. The thunder that will fire this man called TA Orji still dey do warm up. The man is the complete definition of clueless. And it pains me to c gullible Nigerians campaigning for this egg heads senatorial ambition with his billboards all over the place along Enugu pH express way.

20 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by Blackfire(m): 2:43am On Nov 05, 2014
the thunder wey go fire that poster,go russia go buy pump action

22 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 05, 2014
His he not the current governor of the state?
Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by Billygee2u: 4:55am On Nov 05, 2014
look at such deceptive poster,the people he neglected and failled to deliver since 8years of his governorship reign ,when the state purse was in his total control ,is it in senate that he will do so?who is fooling ABIA STATE ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by armadeo(m): 5:04am On Nov 05, 2014
Whoever designed this poster is the very description. Ofthe term " stark iilliterate".

4 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:04am On Nov 05, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

If countries were humans, Nigeria no doubt will be the funniest human being. Even as it is, Nigeria is the funniest country in the world.

5 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:07am On Nov 05, 2014
SirHouloo:
Aside the handle over of the mantle, wetin baffle me pass be say, the sponsor of the poster still take style advertise im biz with address. Kudos to ma everly enterprising Ibo brothers.
the poster is shameful, and there are no real advertisement there.

It is simply the name of the sponsor. If it were a political office holder, he wld av put, buy hon. YYYY, majority leader, abia north..so, the name of the business and address is the same thing as a name of a person.

It bcoms a real ad if he includes the types of electronics he sells, some of the names, discount offered, mode of delivery and the slogan (maybe)..
Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by Mrval20(m): 5:12am On Nov 05, 2014
Even Jesus himself won't vote for you if you're incompetent.
I know Nigerians are religious and sentimental people blah blah blah but we're too mature to fall for this one abeg.

1 Like

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by Greatchance: 5:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Why all this embarrassment to christianity for God sake ? I cant see any sense in such graphics illustration. meanwhile whoever does that in lagos will fail and destroy his political career beyond repair

15 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by free2ryhme: 5:45am On Nov 05, 2014
I laff in swahili
Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by alotofgrace(m): 5:48am On Nov 05, 2014
I don't yab pple, buh he is d most silliest most worstest n most shortest n most non performing creature I hv ever come akros..

grin

3 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by johnstar(m): 6:00am On Nov 05, 2014
ok
Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by marriedmum(f): 6:19am On Nov 05, 2014
Warrisdis

1 Like

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by osamaBUSH(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2014
Miracle indeed. Waiting to see a new poster where he walked on water.
Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 05, 2014
It should have read
“OCHENDO GO FOR DELIVERANCE“

10 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by jaso1(m): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2014
You indigbo here that always criticize Fashola and also claim that Lagos is your papa land, what do you have to say to this poster? I'm also aware that his son that's terrorizing the abia state like typical igbo man is also going for house of rep. This is a proof that some igbo lack sense.

6 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2014
Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Who told you guys that that's the picture of Jesus, who took the snapshot, camera don come during the time Jesus dey earth ? People and gullibity sef.

2 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by Horlawoomey(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2014
All na stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2014
ochendo knew he disappointed ABIA electorate,a drowning man will cling to anything to stay up,but this time in Lagbaja's voice NOTHING FOR YOU
Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by wiseass: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2014
jojomario:
He can only deceive people like him. Thinking we are so gullible for a poster showing Jesus to make his people vote for him. I cant imagine things like this in the West.

In the west na awolowo dem dey take deceive una

2 Likes

Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by fr3do(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2014
We can assume Jesus to be black!

SLIDEwaxie:
the poster is shameful, and there are no real advertisement there.

It is simply the name of the sponsor. If it were a political office holder, he wld av put, buy hon. YYYY, majority leader, abia north..so, the name of the business and address is the same thing as a name of a person.

It bcoms a real ad if he includes the types of electronics he sells, some of the names, discount offered, mode of delivery and the slogan (maybe)..

Throwing all your information at your progressive customers at one time can make them bored, but being mysterious will make them curious. So a later advertisement will really get their attention.
Re: T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) by Mustay(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2014
I was tempted to write that our politicians make a mockery of governance (which is quite true anyway) but in giving the 'defendant' the benefit of doubt, sometimes, the individual involved may not be aware of this. It is usually 'supporters', sycophants et al that do this. All the same, if we have leaders with character, their 'supporters' would know the kind of stunts to pull (or not). Just look at the attempt to draw people's religious sentiment sad

If you go to Umuahia today, you would see the streets 'decorated' with different posters of Orji; personally, I find it disgusting. When you have a state where the streets have so much billboards and posters about a 'performing governor' for doing his/her constitutional duty, then you know where the empty barrels are. If he does not want such, he can issue a warning to people to desist from doing things like this on his behalf just as BRF warned some time ago here: http://enownow.com/news/story.php?sno=3500

With our governors swapping seats with senators, we would just keep on recycling same of the same. We are still complaining of having those who were in government decades ago 'serving' us till date; soon, we would have all of them passing the baton around. When you have Dariye, Akume, Yerima and other governors representing a subset (senatorial zone) for a set(state) which they formerly governed, then you'd know there's something wrong with our people!!

http://www.punchng.com/politics/intrigues-as-govs-senators-engage-in-swap-contest/

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust / Buhari Attended Churches In 2015 (Throwback Photos) / Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.