Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? (2200 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by LEAFLET(m): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, How do you guys view guys that smoke in front of their chick when they are in public like let's say when the guy takes the girl out?..I found it ill mannered to smoke in front of my woman when in public unless the girl in question smokes too..We can puff and pass.hehehe... It's kind of disrespectful to me..What do you guys think? cool
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 05, 2014
If its disrespectful to u den dnt do it........ What r d benefits of smoking anyways? I need to knw..

1 Like

Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by LEAFLET(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2014
I am just seeking for peoples opinion and you don dey judge me already..It's a habit that's all I can say..
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by Princecalm(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2014
Smoking itself is not decent not to talk of doing it in front of your girl.
*Anyway,climbs iroko tree with my weed to warm myself this cold morning*
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by adepiero: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2014
I don't smoke and I hate smokers angry

1 Like

Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by Tallesty1(m): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2014
Some chicks will get angry and leave you if you do not give them the cigarette to kiss(smoke).

1 Like

Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by YungwizzzyPt7: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2014
Me n my babe smoke weed

so?

1 Like

Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by Adeoba10(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2014
Birds of the same plumage conglomerate together...It's really hibertupical to smoke in d presence of ur gf both in d public n privacy, bcus the patunachomus of ur tunferaticus will surely detergunate ur relationship.

*Watin I dey write sef?, I don know say early mormor weed dey disturb my brain*
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by rawpadgin(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2014
Adeoba10:
Birds of the same plumage conglomerate together...It's really hibertupical to smoke in d presence of ur gf both in d public n privacy, bcus the patunachomus of ur tunferaticus will surely detergunate ur relationship.

*Watin I dey write sef?, I don know say early mormor weed dey disturb my brain*
The federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to behave like this guy grin
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by write2obi(m): 7:52am On Nov 05, 2014
Real men eat what they want, where n when they want it tongue she can go fuckkk her self.
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2014
its not cool
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2014
I don't see anything bad there either in public or private with ur gf, in fact smoking is my best hobby.. Second round of weed!
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by aristocrazzy: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
Yes. I smoke but not in front of my sweet girlfriend/babe/ sugar mummy/sister/. Kinda not cool since they don't smoke too.
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by Hardeylove(f): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Too bad
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by sevantex(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
So uncool..,shows disregard sf IMO..just sayin
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by Dorisbest(f): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Smokers re liable to did young. What is a girl doing with a man dat death is knocking at his door sad
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by dharmie092: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Though I have a friend that smokes and her bf doesn't smoke,but it not cool to smoke
Re: Smoking in front of your girlfriend in public...How cool is it? by LEAFLET(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dorisbest:
Smokers re liable to did young. What is a girl doing with a man dat death is knocking at his door sad
You are very funny though..It's s habit and very hard to stop,Unless the right girl comes with the right attitude and love..I knew of a guy that's been smoking for like fifteen years now or more but just got married to one lovely girl last two months..It's like a miracle with Arinze, He is no more smoking and looks way fresher than he used to...I think one shouldn't underestimate the power of love..

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Illitrate As A Wife? / DEAR MEN; SEE The 20 Things Women Hide From You / True Life Story: Things Girls Do After VAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.