Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,766 members, 7,837,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? (1845 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by sylve11: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2008
@poster,
sorry to say this, please run away from her, if you can't chase her out of your life.
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by pheesayor(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2008
@poster, love can be mysterious at times.
I dated a girl for about two years then she started cheating and we didnt see for like 6 months, when we reunited she told she had 3 abortions for the guy, she was pregnant with the fourth one,I even help financially for get rid of it and was still ready to go on with her, thats how stupid love can be at times but I dont advise u continue, u are a man and there are some decisions you take and u stand by it, dont let love soften you, I did and I learnt my lesson, she recently had the fifth one.
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by twinquins: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2008
its true but i doubt it
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by dollyn(f): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2008
@poster.nawao.na only u.ur girlfriend dey bedwet every nite,she don do abortion before 2.shey na d same girl dey do ds.abeg d girl dey too full of controversy.e beta make u jst leave am and ove on wt ur life.
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by skolars(m): 4:35am On Dec 21, 2008
leave the girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Denied For The 5th Time / Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove / Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.