Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove (1841 Views)

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove by marvelck: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
As a guy or girl, you should try not to fall inlove no matter how sweet, loving or nice the other person might be. You are only exposing yourself to heartbreak. Cos when you fall inlove, you are vulnerable to heartbreak. Go and ask those that have been heartbroken before, and they would tell you it happened to them cos they mistakenly fell inlove. Ds one na warning and advice. Dont fall inlove, if you dont want your heart to be played with either by a guy or a girl.
Re: Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove by Killz1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
marvelck: As a guy or girl, you should try not to fall inlove no matter how sweet, loving or nice the other person might be. You are only exposing yourself to heartbreak. Cos when you fall inlove, you are vulnerable to heartbreak. Go and ask those that have been heartbroken before, and they would tell you it happened to them cos they mistakenly fell inlove. Ds one na warning and advice. Dont fall inlove, if you dont want your heart to be played with either by a guy or a girl.
Only fools fall in love, get their hearts broken, and then say "Only fools fall in love"

What i'm trying to say is that you are a fool!
Re: Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove by obotia: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hello readers,
my name is Hannibal smith,i want to testify the goodness of Dr Obotia for helping me to recover my ex and my job back,i must say he is indeed a great spell caster.
Please help me thank him on his emai: templeofthespirit@yahoo.com and also if you need his help.
Please sir keep your good work because people need your helping hand
Re: Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
obotia: Hello readers,
my name is Hannibal smith,i want to testify the goodness of Dr Obotia for helping me to recover my ex and my job back,i must say he is indeed a great spell caster.
Please help me thank him on his emai: templeofthespirit@yahoo.com and also if you need his help.

Seun Omotojomolo, I thought I told you to run compulsory automated psychiatric checks as part of the Nairaland registration process!

2 Likes

Re: Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove by obtainfg(m): 5:30am On Apr 17, 2012
lean hw to pray and stop tinkin negative if u loos ur job and native dr got it bk 4 u that mean u ar nt man enough.
Re: Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
Killz.:

Only fools fall in love, get their hearts broken, and then say "Only fools fall in love"

What i'm trying to say is that you are a fool!
could not have said it better
Re: Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove by dbabylove: 5:14pm On May 02, 2013
My name is Reha was in a relationship with a guy named Rana for one and half year things got ugly and i broke up with him last year October, Now i have realized my mistake and desperately want him back but he is kinda seeing someone else but Dr Love kindly help me getting him back to me by spelling cast as i really cannot live without him
As my parent are searching a guy for me to get married soon which i don't want to do, thanks you so much Dr Love, i really appreciate your effort to get my Ex back and am living happily with him now.
If you have same problem like me you can contact Dr Love spell caster through email drlovespellcaster@yahoo.com tel:2348038096203
Regards
Reha.
Re: Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove by clemz85(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2013
a family did not desist from drinking water becuase their father drawn in ocean.
Re: Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove by clemz85(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2013
a family will not desist from drinking water becuase their drawn in ocean
Re: Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove by wazobiaforu(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2013

Hannibal smith testifying the job of Obotia with Obotia ID. ....

dbabylove: My name is Reha was in a relationship with a guy named Rana for one and half year things got ugly and i broke up with him last year October, Now i have realized my mistake and desperately want him back but he is kinda seeing someone else but Dr Love kindly help me getting him back to me by spelling cast as i really cannot live without him
As my parent are searching a guy for me to get married soon which i don't want to do, thanks you so much Dr Love, i really appreciate your effort to get my Ex back and am living happily with him now.
If you have same problem like me you can contact Dr Love spell caster through email drlovespellcaster@yahoo.com tel:2348038096203
Regards
Reha.

Now we have to run for our life if any lady is too serious to have a relationship by fire by force, make dem no come put person inside bottle
Re: Only Fools Fall Inlove...the Reason Why You Shouldn't Fall Inlove by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2013
marvelck: As a guy or girl, you should try not to fall inlove no matter how sweet, loving or nice the other person might be. You are only exposing yourself to heartbreak. Cos when you fall inlove, you are vulnerable to heartbreak. Go and ask those that have been heartbroken before, and they would tell you it happened to them cos they mistakenly fell inlove. Ds one na warning and advice. Dont fall inlove, if you dont want your heart to be played with either by a guy or a girl.
dude, there's nothing like falling in love. Those people who claim to do so jes happen to let their emotions do the thinking for them!

(1) (Reply)

“I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj / A Letter To The Single Ladies / A Student Of Federal College Of Education, Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.