Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* (1620 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
Warning: readers discretion adviced. If u can't handle a pretty lenghty write up, den move ahead wit ur life of ignorance; afterall, detest for reading is ingrained in an average black man's DNA. Below are the Rules:

Rule 1
Giving all ur love, care, time, even money doesn't guarantee she'll stay: let me tell u what makes women stick to guys thru all season, both good n bad - because... they... wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... want to!!! Yes. They stick to guys because they love d guys n choose to stay with them. U must hv seen or heard of guys who beat up dia gals bt still, d gals cling to dem (nw I'm nt askin u to abuse ur gals).

Givin ur gals ur all may be gud, but is nt a reason for dem to stick to u, infact givin dem all in fantastic proportions is unhealthy. I will explain dat subsequently. So dnt tink she's still wit u cos of all the love n money ur showerin on her, wen its tym to leave u, nufin will stop her.

Rule 2:
Never make her too comfortable: u lov her wit ur lyf. She loves u even more. Bla bla. U devote all ur tym n bein to her, evrytin is magical, she knows ur hers for lyf, den a point is inevitably reached when... u suddenly
start lookin lyk an Bottom to her. I knw ur tinkin, dats nt right!
D more comfortable u make a person, d more d person should giv more. Yes! Dat is in sync wit logic, but women ain't logical!
Once in a while, dnt get jealous, dnt care, dnt spend, hold back urself. Let her run after u. Get a lyf aside her! I can't tell u hw importnt dis is.

Rule 3:
Family takes precedence over her: it cannot be overemphasised hw important it is for u to knw d people who will be wit u for eva n dos who will cum n go.
Never take sides wit ur gal against ur mama or sister. Its against d bro code of conduct.
Never inconvenience ur family to accommodate "one man's daughter". It will make her respect u. Once u forge ur gal into a wife, gud for u! She's nw ur family n shud nt be inconvinienced for anoda random "non-family".
Until u ring her finger, she's fair game, meanin she can dump ur sorry Bottom for anoda. So dnt be silly enough to enjoy temporary things n miss out eternity.

Rule 4:
She's not worth any emotional/ financial stress: don't struggle to give what u dnt have! Asume she requests for 10k, if u dnt hav it tell her "i dont hv it", if u hav it bt aint feelin charitable, tell her "i wont give, go work for ur money", if u hav n feel lyk sharing, fine! Give her! Relationships r to be enjoyed not tolerated! Dating is not an emancipation frm poverty!
Neva you hav sleepless nights for her sake. Neva you borrow to satisfy her every whim! This may sound harsh, but not until ur married to her, u hav no business dealin with her using ur heart, use ur head!! Most men make this moronic mistake of getting worked up over a woman!
God! Women r d emotional ones, let dem cry over d relationship, its nt ur job nigger! Dnt kill urself for a gal, she would attend ur funeral with a new boyfrend.
A word for d wise is sufficient

Rule 5:
Always get even: women always think they r smatter dan men. Here's why - dey grow up to have huge racks n bums as big as jumbo size hot air balloons, n guys r wired to be attractd to wot dey see, hence dey can
manipulate guys, hence dey r smarter! Guys who hv more money than sense tend to give more n get little in a relationship.

Y shud u buy her a box of chocolate on her bday n expect hand band on urs?? Get even! For every shoe she buys u, get her a wrist watch, for evry tie, get her a scarf, for every boxer, get her a pant (wait, shey boxers
r even more expensiv dan pants, hehehe). This sounds like a game but in truth, datin a 21st century naija babe is a game, im not askin u to win, jst get even. Keep on readin, im not thru.

Rule 6:
Love yourself first n more: lyk i said earlier, ladies think dey r smarter n wud love to expliot u in d name of relationships. Hence word lyk *mugu*, n phrase lyk
*maga don pay* wer coined. If u love urself first n more dan her, u wont get her wot u hav never tasted. U wont giv her a treat u hv neva had. There is somethin called self love n self respect n evry guy shud hv dem!

Moreova, until u truly love urself, u will find it hard to love others without bein a wuss... lov ur gal bt undastand dat ur a human being too n desearve d good tins of life. Take care of urself too. Love ur life, u hav jst one left. And d final rule....

5 Likes

Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by jejemanito: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
cool
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nonsense 101.
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Willipeppe(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
sad
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
And the finale

Rule 7:
Understand who you are as a man: being a man is one of d
biggest burdens a human could hav. Ther r previleges of being a
man, bt responsibilitie s too. Undastand dat u hv to be on top of evrytin, ur game, (i didnt say
ur gal o, i said ur game,
hohohohoho). Undastnd dat dis gal would be d first to throw rocks at u if u become a failure in lyf tomoro.
Set ur priorities
right, make enough money to take care
of ur family, both batch A n batch B. Imagine good things u can
afford with $10million - a gud house, good car, love, etc. Strive to be d kind of man u wud be
happy to have ur sister
marry.

Nota Bene: i am not
prejudiced towards women.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
ONE LOVE !
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by fuckshit: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
FÜCK!! FÜCKING awesome rules; just FÜCKING love this statement below.

Moreova, until u truly love urself, u will find
it hard to love others
without bein a wuss... lov ur gal bt undastand dat ur a human being
too n desearve d good tins of life.
Take care of urself too.
Love ur life, u hav jst one left.

@ OP a big FÜCKING thanks for sharing grin grin
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by or3gon: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
now this is a nice one. these rules are worth following
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
fuckshit:
FÜCK!! FÜCKING awesome rules; just FÜCKING love this statement below.

@ OP a big FÜCKING thanks for sharing grin grin
Ur welcome .

1 Like

Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
So people still posses fragile and brittle heart?
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thanks,,Am guilty of all these listed junks...
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by BreezyRita(f): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
And you felt the best way was to abuse your readers first?
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by danchuzzy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
noted
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin
Billyonaire:
Nonsense 101.
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
BreezyRita:
I never meant to. But I bliv its meant for the matured minds.
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by 2aces(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Billyonaire:
Nonsense 101.
I second that! Didnt even know guys can have heart breaks until now... Anyways an empty pocket breaks my heart sometimes though grin
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by naijaboiy: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Well.... undecided
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by buchisom1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
U jus made my day with dis words tank u sir
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by PedroJP(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
BreezyRita:

No b small thing ooo. OP u get fowl mouth. How dem no go dump u ?
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
u are right my broda
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by theMusicNerd(m): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2014
OP u too make sense! Like maaddtt! I'm speaking from experience!
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2014
PedroJP:

No b small thing ooo. OP u get fowl mouth. How dem no go dump u ?

Them fit dump me sha, or make I dump them if they misbehave.
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2014
2aces:
I second that! Didnt even know guys can have heart breaks until now... Anyways an empty pocket breaks my heart sometimes though grin

Heartbreak ? May be in d next world, not dis one I am in presently.
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by arshavineering(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2014
all the points outlined are so on-point. ..I agree with you completely
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by arshavineering(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2014
BreezyRita:

don't incite us madam. .him no abuse us rather gave a very wonderful piece of advice. .men gats de proactive
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Cope1(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2014
nyc write up,keep it up.
Re: Seven Rules To Escape Heartbreak *for Guys Only* by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2014
Cope1:
nyc write up,keep it up.
Thanks, bro

(1) (Reply)

11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend / How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous / What Does My Ex Want From Me Again, Pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.