Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Am In Love With A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With A Guy (4335 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
I recently met this guy, he came to my place of work,where am currently doing my industrial training. meh.....when I first lay my eyes on him, I was moved with his gentle nature and personality. I must confess this guy is cute. romancelanders, this guy is so cute that I have to asked some of my colleagues, who is this nice bobo. to my surprise, they told me he just graduated from our department and the guy is very intelligent.
To cut the long story Short. I went to meet the guy and we started talking and I asked for his phone number. from that day we started chatting on whatsapp. but the main thing, is I like this guy and I want to tell he how I feel. Romancelander do u guys think what am about to do is right?
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Why not go nd consult d gods in okija shrine wether u shuld ask him out.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Why not go nd consult d gods in okija shrine wether u shuld ask him out.....
u again. I think u are just jealous that a girl have never asked u out. u must be very ugly

6 Likes

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
ireneony:
u again. I think u are just jealous that a girl have never asked u out. u must be very ugly
lol.........u again.. I think u are just jealous that a girl have never asked u out. U must be very ugly.
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by Abduletudaye(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
ireneony:
I recently met this guy, he came to my place of work,where am currently doing my industrial training. meh.....when I first lay my eyes on him, I was moved with his gentle nature and personality. I must confess this guy is cute. romancelanders, this guy is so cute that I have to asked some of my colleagues, who is this nice bobo. to my surprise, they told me he just graduated from our department and the guy is very intelligent.
To cut the long story Short. I went to meet the guy and we started talking and I asked for his phone number. from that day we started chatting on whatsapp. but the main thing, is I like this guy and I want to tell he how I feel. Romancelander do u guys think what am about to do is right?

I don't see anything wrong in it.. If you are genuine, that's all that matters and pray the guy doesn't take you for granted.
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Abduletudaye:

I don't see anything wrong in it.. If you are genuine, that's all that matters and pray the guy doesn't take you for granted.
yassh, thanks

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by dapizy02(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
is very simple, tell him u like him, but hav it in mind dat he has a gf.
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by YungwizzzyPt7: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ashawooo

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by kilokeys(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
take it slow.
u have done ur part.. by initiating the conversation and whatsapp communication..

naturally, men take control at this point..
it would happen if he is
1. a sharp guy
2. if he finds u attractive

if he doesn't...

better send me a pm.. singing # ill be the cloud up in the sky....

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by Afrok(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hehe... The way some girls do describe guys on this session makes me wonder if Angel Michael and Gabriel walks around in real life undecided.
Back to the topic, op I think u've made up ur mind and nothing I tell U will make any difference, so go ahead and tell him how U feel.
At least if handsome dude doesn't walk up to Ireneony, Ireneony should walk up to the handsome dude tongue coz either ways, walking has happened, something has being initiated and that thing can grow or die immediately shocked.

Another part of me says, this story is not real angry.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
dapizy02:
is very simple, tell him u like him, but hav it in mind dat he has a gf.
I know every guy have a girlfriend. but I can't hide my feelings.
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Ashawooo
wizzy lol u gat me laffin

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
...and guess what?... He's a Nairalander
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by mascot87(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
ireneony:

Go-ahead & tell me, I will gladly accept u with open legs hmm sorry, I mean open arms undecided

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by vizkiz: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
ireneony:
I know every guy have a girlfriend. but I can't hide my feelings.

So you wouldn't mind furcking him even when you know he's gat a girlfriend

Don't make me call you a boyfriend snatcher undecided
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Afrok:
Hehe... The way some girls do describe guys on this session makes me wonder if Angel Michael and Gabriel walks around in real life undecided.
Back to the topic, op I think u've made up ur mind and nothing I tell U will make any difference, so go ahead and tell him how U feel.
At least if handsome dude doesn't walk up to Ireneony, Ireneony should walk up to the handsome dude tongue coz either ways, walking has happened, something has being initiated and that thing can grow or die immediately shocked.

this is real. I was just thinking about this guy and was overjoyed about him, that I can just keep it to myself. I did not tell any of my friends about this, but there is one thing I like about nairaland we all act like families.
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Afrok:

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
romancelanders have u ever felt so happy when u think about someone u love.
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by merit12(f): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Fine gurl falling for black dude.

Don't you read comments here?

This topic has been brought here and discussed 1millions times.

Falling in love ni falling in love kor

Free that guy,allow nature to put things in place,don't rush after him ,he will only service you for free at the end of the day no-level you can't do anything about it(hope you got?)

nor rubbish your fine self give that guy oh

For your information ,were one work is not always the best place to keep boyfriend(if it works out good luck but you will remember my advicce someday)

Don't let that black guy see you as being over cheap

Sista control your self,inshort they style for am small small. Don't let him have his way so cheaply be wise

Guys sometimes don't respect or value cheap babes except mature one

Observe if the black guy is mature

Sista are you black?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
You're in love with a guy: Why you would've preferred to be in love with a woman or something
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
grayht:
...and guess what?... He's a Nairalander
he is not.
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
Fine gurl falling for black dude.

Don't you read comments here?

This topic has been brought here and discussed 1millions times.

Falling in love ni falling in love kor

Free that guy,allow nature to put things in place,don't rush after him ,he will only service you for free at the end of the day no-level you can't do anything about it(hope you got?)

nor rubbish your fine self give that guy oh

For your information ,were one work is not always the best place to keep boyfriend(if it works out good luck but you will remember my advicce someday)

Don't let that black guy see you as being over cheap

Sista control your self,inshort they style for am small small. Don't let him have his way so cheaply be wise

Guys sometimes don't respect or value cheap babes except mature one

Observe if the black guy is mature

Sista are you black?
he does not work there he came there see the staff of the company. I said earlier that am IT student
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by Afrok(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
ireneony:
this is real. I was just thinking about this guy and was overjoyed about him, that I can just keep it to myself. I did not tell any of my friends about this, but there is one thing I like about nairaland we all act like families.
ok... I think I believe U with my small mind, my advise doesn't change sha so u can still consider it. Walk up to him and u aren't looking bad either wink, (hmmm... Nah wetin d pix looks like sha, who knows
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Ashawooo
I guess ur girlfriend na ashawoo too. if u are not a virgin then u be ashawoo
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by merit12(f): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
Goodluck
From your chief bridemaid

But wait how old are you and how old did you think he. Will be?just wanna match something up
ireneony:
he does not work there he came there see the staff of the company. I said earlier that am IT student
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
sad

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
Goodluck
From your chief bridemaid

But wait how old are you and how old did you think he. Will be?just wanna match something up
all I ve to tell u is, he just graduated. me I just entered my final year. am not a kid.
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by adepiero: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Go ahead and ask him out before the moment passes you by...

**if the mountain can't come to moses, then moses should go to the mountain **
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
I need advice. guys keep the comment rolling in
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
ireneony:
he is not.
u sure?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Guy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nice Hairdo' @ (op) .
Re: Am In Love With A Guy by ireneony(f): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Nice Hairdo' @ (op) .
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / An Open Letter To My wife. If You Could Forgive Me Before I Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.