Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

[Tweak] Programming Her To Love You Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Tweak] Programming Her To Love You Naturally (698 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Tweak] Programming Her To Love You Naturally by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Money? Erhmmm sort of but not really.

Swag? Uhmmm, naah.

Cars? That one dey sha but, like money, not really.

Snap! That's you frowning. Gotcha!

Lemme brief you 'bout how I finally got that IT GIRL my friends (even the elephant-gutted ones) never dared.

Actually, (sorry to chip this in but it's necessary) I usually have my way when it comes to ladies and I don't know why. Perhaps, I'm this jovial guy they just wanna jump all over? Or let's say I've got all the cash in the world and they all just wanna date me? Huh? You think so? Naaaah!

*Switches off fake accent*

Oga, have you ever seen a much uglier or broker guy date a highly classy babe that, perhaps, didn't even give you another look even though you ought to be more qualified of that position?

It's no myth or "juju" but a simple art called Mind Control.

This technique is a bit dualistic and could be used both the good way and the bad (as it is with everything else) but, of course, I'll only reveal the good one though, don't wanna make headlines tomorrow grin

Back to the story I said I'll tell you guys, here's the gist:

This lady kept coming back to her house late at night during the week days to a time that whenever there's a halt of a car and an intermittent roar of angry dogs in the neighbour, it mostly had to be her driving into her house. It was later I got to know her name was Funke and that she's a nearly-wealthy sort of chick that didn't give any guy a chance of three words before turning him down. Scary huh? Well, that sent chills down my spines but it turned out that guys rarely approached her for fear of. . . (you know nah grin ) and had actually based their stories on stories told by those who based their stories on stories told by. . . Urgh you should know what I mean. . . (Yup, she told me this herself: They never approached her; the few who did only asked for directions LMAO!!).

Alright, I wouldn't wanna write out what went down, our convos, e.t.c but would brief you on how girls are programmed to act.

In History, the feminine counterpart has been programmed to be controlled (hard fact they hate to accept) and they tend to bend towards that direction where that control station- that ideal man- is located (talk about "response to stimulus".)

You may think that the egaliterian- gender equality- era has buried it all but HELL NO, It has made it more yearned by this party, thus, even more effective.

Here are common words that could ruin your hold over her right before you take a hold over her:

* "Hey there, can we dance?"

* "Hi, can we take a picture?"

* "Uhmm, would you mind if we. . .?"

* WORST: "Can we date?"

Of course, these statements look quite harmless and absolutely polite but they are awfully wrong. In fact, even if you're lucky not to get caught in the web, watch out for who takes the wheels in the relationship. As long as you both date, you'll continue to live to please her. (Note: To please is NOT the same as to impress).

Now, what if, contrary to the above, I said:

* "*Gestures* C'mon, let's dance." (not the rude "C'mon" oh)

* "I sure won't see you walk pass that door without you smiling at my Cam" (or something better)

* "Lets. . ." (a discreet command, instead of a cowardly demand)

* "I want to date you" (a simple expression of what you want regardless of what she thinks)

Put them at the at the receiving end not the giving end. They are particularly configured to receive and less to give.

So instead of "Hey can I help you with that?" (putting her at the giving end; i.e. Asking for her permission) rather say "Hey, let me help you with that. . . I insist." (she's receiving the orginally intended help + some manly display of authority).

So what made me so exceptional to Funke?

I barely knew her and vice versa but wait, I spotted her taking a walk to the supermarket on a saturday, stopped her (not at her gate oh, I'm not a stalker; I ran across her on my way home) and was like

"Hey!" (not even "Hi" sef, lol)"

and She was like "Hi. . .(see that?). . .do I know you?"

Hell! Why are these ladies monotonous like this sef? Mtchewww "Nope, I don't know you either but we just met. . ." I said.

Oops, there she starts trying to walk away and I said "Chill, don't tell me that's how you treat new friends?"

(Having put her on the the defensive; further fueling the mind game) she was like "What do you want?"

I'm quite sure you know it's a piece of cake taking it from here.

PS: We had our previous steamy "bedding" 2 days ago; living some people's long-term fantasy in just one night. That's how it ought to be.

**Thank me later**

1 Like

Re: [Tweak] Programming Her To Love You Naturally by mooremedia: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
OP please summarize...
and Kindly use paragraphs.
thanx

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only: 10 Kinds Of Men Women Should Avoid At Any Cost / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Wife? Ladies, Would You Allow Him Do This 4 U? / How Do I Cure Her Addiction To TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.