Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Do I Cure Her Addiction To TV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cure Her Addiction To TV (691 Views)

Woman Addicted To Sex Talks About Her Addiction, Makes Shocking Revelation / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! / Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cure Her Addiction To TV by rattlesnake(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
I love girl but am thinking of breaking up with her because of her addiction to television..... All she does is cook and watch TV all day......I mean she watches everything.... News,music,movies,reality.....everything and anything......she is a graduate...I don't know how she did it....but the TV takes all her time.and attention....the issue is as a guy I hardly complain so she won't think am.whinning.....but while am busy with my thesis and she busy watching TV its only natural that at a particular time we will.give ourselves attention...but while am tucked up in bed by 1am she won't come to bed till 3am watching programs to programs.... I don't even know if this is bad or good...just confused smiley
Re: How Do I Cure Her Addiction To TV by olexjay(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Not all Ladies are much good in technology aspect...... Try to cut the AV in and out cord or u change it to the wrong holes.

Better still destroy the TV

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cure Her Addiction To TV by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Maybe the tv is more interesting than you embarassed

Hehehe, dont mind me. Have you tried talking to her about it since the "problem" lies with her and not nairaland smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Her Addiction To TV by rattlesnake(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
Maybe the tv is more interesting than you embarassed
so why has she chosen its only my tv she wanna watch undecided
Re: How Do I Cure Her Addiction To TV by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
rattlesnake:
so why has she chosen its only my tv she wanna watch undecided
You talked to her about it and how it makes you feel?
Re: How Do I Cure Her Addiction To TV by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
You have two options
You either OLX the tv or your gf

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cure Her Addiction To TV by Sharksblow(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
rattlesnake:
I love girl but am thinking of breaking up with her because of her addiction to television..... All she does is cook and watch TV all day......I mean she watches everything.... News,music,movies,reality.....everything and anything......she is a graduate...I don't know how she did it....but the TV takes all her time.and attention....the issue is as a guy I hardly complain so she won't think am.whinning.....but while am busy with my thesis and she busy watching TV its only natural that at a particular time we will.give ourselves attention...but while am tucked up in bed by 1am she won't come to bed till 3am watching programs to programs.... I don't even know if this is bad or good...just confused smiley
and you are a rattle snake? bite the tv

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Seeing Things" / How To Know A Bad Wife/husband. / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.