Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Uncle Charles Babe Not Scared Of His Predicament - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncle Charles Babe Not Scared Of His Predicament (465 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncle Charles Babe Not Scared Of His Predicament by Fantadiallo: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2014
Uncle Charles Babe Not Scared Of His Predicament
--------------- ------------
Uncle Charles was in his brand new camry with his new girlfriend coming back from shopping at shoprite Ikeja. As he drove, he stares at her, and on the road minute by minute. Why are you staring at me? You think I'm not seeing you, you have been staring at me since we started driving, what is it Charles? The girl asked.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/11/uncle-charles-babe-not-scared-of-his.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

"Shopping With A Nigerian Lady Is Like Signing One’sdeath Warrant" / He's Not An Atm Machine / Face Lift - Alternative Natural Ideas You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.