Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari (20495 Views)

I Traveled Abroad For Operation, APC Didn't Tell Me Sorry - Ex Benue Gov Suswam / Join The Wailers Group With Barcanista, Datolee / Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by atlwireles: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Obiagelli:

I see you are now running from pillar to post

Nobody claimed nigeria's debt was $ 50 million

Then, tell us what he paid off?
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Imoy:

Buhari was just a petroleum minister in 1977.

The question u should be asking is who was the head of state in 1977?
Yeah the petroleum minister had nothing to do with refinery contracts, i get you.

1 Like

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Obiagelli:
Uncle datolee, i am waiting for your selective corruption thread, let me see how many lies i have to burst.

Seun, Obinoscopy

Maybe you missed it

I wouldn't want to dwell on this now, however, I will copy two paragraphs from Prof. Wole Soyinka...

And then the cascade of escapes of the wanted, and culpable politicians. Manhunts across the length and breadth of the nation, roadblocks everywhere and borders tight as steel zip locks. Lo and behold, the chairman of the party, Chief Akinloye, strolled out coolly across the border. Richard Akinjide, Legal Protector of the ruling party, slipped out with equal ease. The Rice Minister, Umaru Dikko, who declared that Nigerians were yet to eat from dustbins - escaped through the same airtight dragnet. The clumsy attempt to crate him home was punishment for his ingratitude, since he went berserk when, after waiting in vain, he concluded that the coup had not been staged, after all, for the immediate consolidation of the party of extreme right-wing vultures, but for the military hyenas.

The case of the overbearing Secretary-General of the party, Uba Ahmed, was even more noxious. Uba Ahmed was out of the country at the time. Despite the closure of the Nigerian airspace, he compelled the pilot of his plane to demand special landing permission, since his passenger load included the almighty Uba Ahmed. Of course, he had not known of the change in his status since he was airborne. The delighted airport commandant, realizing that he had a much valued fish swimming willingly into a waiting net, approved the request. Uba Ahmed disembarked into the arms of a military guard and was promptly clamped in detention. Incredibly, he vanished a few days after and reappeared in safety overseas. Those whose memories have become calcified should explore the media coverage of that saga. Buhari was asked to explain the vanished act of this much prized quarry and his response was one of the most arrogant levity. Coming from one who had shot his way into power on the slogan of ‘dis’pline’, it was nothing short of impudent

The question for you Obiageli, why did these people get out of the country, in worst cases like Uba Ahmed, get out of jail when borders was as tight as steel zip locks? Could it then be said that the border wasn't as tight as we were meant to believe? If this is the case, could it also mean that some officers in Buhari administration had a hand in corruption by letting some "special" people go while the likes of Ekwueme was in prison?

Finally, can we say that if high profile people could get out prison and the country, that smuggling and illegal oil bunkering wasn't stopped by Buhari?

I wait your answers, I will reply not today because it's time to bed in my side of the world. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
APContherun:

You are asking for FP for this dumb post?

Two undeniable facts we have established are:
1. Buhari didn't make make Nigeria debt free as you his supporters claim.

2. He didnt initiate nor did he build any refinery as he wasn't in power when the project started. He only signed the contract after the head of state had instructed him to.

Yeah buhari died just after he signed the contract, in fact he had died earlier, he resurrected, sign the contract and died.
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Genius100: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

Well that is why should endeavor to read before commenting.. The issue started because Buhari supporters said that he initiated the two refineries. So I will ask you the same question, did Buhari initiate the two refineries? If NO, then you should tell Buhari supporters to stop spreading such lies.

So in conclusion of what you wrote, OBJ is better than Buhari? (I agree wholly by the way)

Guy, you are obviously smart, but stop trying to be clever by half. Buhari was there for 20 months. You cannot compare a 20 month rule to a 4 or 8 year rule using a lot of significant metrics. Besides, the oil prices while Buhari was president was very low, so he did not have the kind of money OBJ and GEJ had/ have yet he made very significant strides. Regarding Buhari, the conclusion is that he is incorruptible and that is precisely what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you compare OBJ and GEJ, it is obvious that Nigeria has significantly retrogressed and GEJ should be booted out in February for setting Nigeria back a decade atleast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Obiagelli:
Uncle datolee, i am waiting for your selective corruption thread, let me see how many lies i have to burst.

S.e.u.n, Ob.in.os.co.py

APC and all her children are very good at crying for favor

All through the post below we never begged for recognition, not cried to the MOD for FP, it takes it natural course.

{ https://www.nairaland.com/1983506/many-lies-buhari-apc-supporters}

Must you people continue to be like this? What change are you guys shouting about?

All through that conversation all of you (APC coven’s member) absconded, leaving the valiant but dented soldier to rock the boat all alone.

APC coven is really irritating.

4 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

Before you say that he busted me or that I lied, Please provide my statement(s) and them pick out the lies in them. Put my statements side by side with your argument because really, I can't understand your line of argument, you just take it everywhere

Are you kidding me? Go and read what you posted in your thread and what the 1st 2 post on this thread.
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by neenar: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mr. datalee, a thread similar to what you posted on Nairaland exists on hope for Nigeria's facebook wall. What sayeth thou?

1 Like

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

Maybe you missed it

I wouldn't want to dwell on this now, however, I will copy two paragraphs from Prof. Wole Soyinka...

The question for you Obiageli, why did these people get out of the country, in worst cases like Uba Ahmed, get out of jail when borders was as tight as steel zip locks? Could it then be said that the border wasn't as tight as we were meant to believe? If this is the case, could it also mean that some officers in Buhari administration had a hand in corruption by letting some "special" people go while the likes of Ekwueme was in prison?

Finally, can we say that if high profile people could get out prison and the country, that smuggling and illegal oil bunkering wasn't stopped by Buhari?

I wait your answers, I will reply not today because it's time to bed in my side of the world. Thanks
Na uncle datolee, i don't do circles, please don't be scared to open that thread you promised us. Not here brother, not here
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Rilwayne001: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
neenar:
Mr. datalee, a thread similar to what you posted on Nairaland exists on hope for Nigeria's facebook wall. What sayeth thou?

Copy and Paste
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Imoy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
berem:
So how many contracts have the current minister of petroleum signed for the construction of new refineries? Buhari was part of those who saw to the success of warri and kaduna refineries in 1977as the petroleum minister. So why shouldn't he be given the accolades? Can someone tell me the achievements of Dieziani since she became oil minister?

I think I have to open a thread to discuss this issue.
I have one question for u sire/ma

If the then head of state in 1977 didn't sign the contract, wot will buhari be seeing to success?

To me the case is simply put as this: Buhari was just a boy under his master doing his job diligently.

As of d case of Diezani, Gej has not yet sign any contract, so she can't carry out any work.

1 Like

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
neenar:
I saw that Facebook post too, i just had a good laugh. Its either someone copied bullcrap or you know na grin
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Obiagelli:

Yeah buhari died just after he signed the contract, in fact he had died earlier, he resurrected, sign the contract and died.
Why do I need to lecture you on this? In the sort of presidential system of govt we run, the head of state/president is the Chief Executive who determines what happens and what doesn't happen. Buhari's role was just signing the contract on behalf of the FG led by Obasanjo. His again was supervisory as he doesn't decide whether money is released or not. Obasanjo wanted the project to stop there's nothing Buhari could have done about it.
Sister Oby quit being dumb,bI know you are smarter than this.
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
[size=25pt]TOO LATE GUYS (YOU MISSED THE SHOW)

However for records please bookmark this links for future use...

https://www.nairaland.com/1983506/many-lies-buhari-apc-supporters

GOD Bless Nigeria

Goodluck to you ALL...........

Fi Amanillah

Shalom!

[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Genius100:

Guy, you are obviously smart, but stop trying to be clever by half. Buhari was there for 20 months. You cannot compare a 20 month rule to a 4 or 8 year rule using a lot of significant metrics. Besides, the oil prices while Buhari was president was very low, so he did not have the kind of money OBJ and GEJ had/ have yet he made very significant strides. Regarding Buhari, the conclusion is that he is incorruptible and that is precisely what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you compare OBJ and GEJ, it is obvious that Nigeria has significantly retrogressed and GEJ should be booted out in February for setting Nigeria back a decade atleast.

I will tell you, if the only qualification of Buhari is incorruptible, I pray to heaven that he don't win the APC primary let alone smell Aso rock. So if he is asked what is policies on education, health, employment, transportation, etc, he will just shout incorruptible??

The only selling point of Buhari was the debt and refineries... these turn out to be total lie or half-truth

7 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by neenar: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Descartes: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

Maybe you missed it

Archivedwink

Thanks in a million

1 Like

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
APContherun:

Why do I need to lecture you on this? In the sort of presidential system of govt we run, the head of state/president is the Chief Executive who determines what happens and what doesn't happen. Buhari's role was just signing the contract on behalf of the FG led by Obasanjo. His again was supervisory as he doesn't decide whether money is released or not. Obasanjo wanted the project to stop there's nothing Buhari could have done about it.
Sister Oby quit being dumb,bI know you are smarter than this.

Its gej not adesina making agric reforms? Abeg
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

I will tell you, if the only qualification of Buhari is incorruptible, I pray to heaven that he don't win the APC primary let alone smell Aso rock. So if he is asked what is policies on education, health, employment, transportation, etc, he will just shout incorruptible??

The only selling point of Buhari was the debt and refineries... these turn out to be total lie or half-truth

Bros, I already share the GRACE in Fellowship... No more comments here.

This post shall be lock shortly.
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Obiagelli:

Have you answered my question?
do you know this particular topic data-olee opened that was pushed to FP is trending on facebook and some pro-GEJ online sites? It was an ochestrated job to tarnish buhari's image and nairaland joined in the show of shame. Lemme look for the link I saw similar topic on facebook.
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Imoy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
neenar:
Is seun osewa aware that the topic he moved to fp, probably out of excitement was stolen from thisday and other sources and not properly credited?

Let me dig up links. Datalee, once again, what sayeth thou?
Does it matter?

The truth must be heard all over the world
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Descartes: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
neenar:
Is seun osewa aware that the topic he moved to fp, probably out of excitement was stolen and not properly credited?

Are you for real? undecided

So those links provided by Datolee are not credible source abi? undecided

Or are you trying to frame him up by accusing him of intellectual theft ( plagiarism)? undecided

Yeye dey ooze angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
berem:
do you know this particular topic data-olee opened that was pushed to FP is trending on facebook and some pro-GEJ online sites? It was an ochestrated job to tarnish buhari's image and nairaland joined in the show of shame. Lemme look for the link I saw similar topic on facebook.
I saw the Facebook post, i knew its either uncle datolee copied the lies or grin
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Imoy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
berem:

Is dis d best way u can refute the facts been posted?

Gosh!
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Obiagelli:

Its gej not adesina making agric reforms? Abeg
So you know admit some reforms are taking place under GEJ's govt? Glory to God on high.

5 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
APContherun:

So you know admit some reforms are taking place under GEJ's govt? Glory to God on high.
Reforms in your opinion, they could be bad reforms. That is a matter for another day.
neenar:

Please provide link to the facebook page you wrote.. I have absolute nothing to do with that and we can compare word for word. This is my original work, my own research ad if you need prove, I will gladly provide you

8 Likes

Imoy:

I have one question for u sire/ma

If the then head of state in 1977 didn't sign the contract, wot will buhari be seeing to success?

To me the case is simply put as this: Buhari was just a boy under his master doing his job diligently.

As of d case of Diezani, Gej has not yet sign any contract, so she can't carry out any work.
it is not the duty of the president to sign the contract but the minister of petroleum who is signing on behalf of the goverment. Buhari might not have initiated the project but under his tenure as minister,he made sure the refineries were built. So tell me why he should not be given accolades for that?

1 Like

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Descartes: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
berem:

This is political year and there will be a lot of conspiracy theories from both camps in an attempt to discredit their rival you know wink

The two most powerful tools in politics are propaganda and blackmail

1 Like

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Seun na only view you come view? Issokay
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by atlwireles: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

You know, they won't tell us his "achievements" in education, employment, transportation, health e.t.c because they were retrogressive in his regime!

Sir, I leave you with this timeless piece "Buhari has no legacy as a former Head of State despite ruling the country with an iron-fist"

Thanks for your perseverance. You have done something, non of us wanted to invest the time and resources in. This is simply fantastic.

1 Like

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by neenar: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Descartes:

Are you for real? undecided
So those links provided by Datolee are not credible source abi? undecided
Or are you trying to frame him up by accusing him of intellectual theft ( plagiarism)? undecided
Yeye dey ooze angry
The links he compiled were gathered by the author of the original article which wasn't credited! Get it? Your little hero failed to credit him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apc Claims Buhari Is Responsible For The U-17 World Cup Victory / PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.