Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much (1416 Views)

See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter / Obama's So Called Humanitarian Aid To Libya Is A Disaster / Why Does He Hate Obama So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by lwise(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Was checking yahoo.com(news) when I say this topic

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-makes-rare-campaign-trail-appearance-people-leave-215726732.html

"Obama makes rare campaign appearance, people leave arena early"

I was amazed with the reply of Americans on the topic.Check it out.

President Barack Obama made a rare appearance on the campaign trail on Sunday with a rally to support the Democratic candidate for governor in Maryland, but early departures of crowd members while he spoke underscored his continuing unpopularity.

With approval levels hovering around record lows, Obama has spent most of his campaign-related efforts this year raising money for struggling Democrats, who risk losing control of the U.S. Senate in the Nov. 4 midterm election.

Most candidates from his party have been wary of appearing with him during their election races because of his sagging popularity.

Not so Lieutenant Governor Anthony Brown of Maryland, who is running for governor, and Governor Pat Quinn of Illinois, who is running for re-election. Obama plans to appear at an event for Quinn later in the evening.

"You've got to vote," Obama repeated over and over at a rally for Brown in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, near Washington.
Democrats have a history of not turning up to vote in midterm elections.

"There are no excuses. The future is up to us," Obama said.

A steady stream of people walked out of the auditorium while he spoke, however, and a heckler interrupted his remarks.

Obama's help, or lack thereof, may not matter much to Brown, who is 11 points ahead of Republican opponent Larry Hogan, according to an average of polls by RealClearPolitics.

Quinn's race is tighter. He is ahead of Republican opponent Bruce Rauner by 1.8 points, according to the RealClearPolitics average.

Obama is scheduled to spend the night at his Chicago home after the campaign event for Quinn.

REPLIES

Maggie Mae 1 hour ago

"RARE CAMPAIGN' appearance YOU SAY well hell he's been campaigning and vacationing for the past 6 years. Watch out every one Obama is really going to ride it out now, more vacations, golfing, lavish parties at the Big House, and I'm sure he and Michelle can think up some other fun things to do between now and 2016 on our taxpayers dime. And Obama why did you want to get up there on that podium and show a brother up? it was his day not yours, you just wanted some more attention and it back fired on you, because people got up and walked out on you.

Maggie Mae in Texas

Travis 12 hours ago

Thank god people finally see through his total BS, moronic ideas--too bad they didn't realize this when voting his dumb axx in 6 years ago. With all the stupid stuff he's accomplished--it will be a miracle to ever get back to where we should be at this point. That's what you get for letting people vote who shouldn't be here in the first place!!

TOMB 14 hours ago

If everybody had to produce a ID when we had the presidential election Obama would of lost. Glad to see states requiring IDs to vote. Or better yet ask the person who is about to vote to name 5 US presidents

Michel J.T. 14 hours ago

EVERY state where Obama showed up LOST (my home state MD as well as WI, IL). This is a REFERENDUM for Obama's policies in his OWN words & voters REJECTED him SOUNDLY

Dean 1 day ago

Obama Blows! He's a fraud to the nth degree!

rocspa412 20 hours ago

Obama will be known as The clueless president with an ugly wife.

Bob 2 days ago

I have worn out 3 Remote Controls in the past 5+ years changing TV channels whenever this #$%$ appears. Many Americans walked out on this liar a long time ago. Nothing but BS and Hatred spews from the Village Idiot Obama's mouth. He has widened the divisiveness among Americans on every issue, and has heightened Racial Tension to levels not seen in 30-40 years. Can't wait to see his #$%$ leave the WH.

Its always like that anytime I read news about Obama on Yahoo but why.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by lwise(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Thought Jonathan has the highest numbers of hatters undecided
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by Nonybb: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
But for me and my family, I rather suffer and continue to suffer under GEJ PDP's Government than rejoice under APC Government. Suicide might be an option if BUHARI wins this election comes 2015. God knows my heart
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by EagleNest(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
OBAMA talks more than he should work.

Generally, his international policies and ideas are not popular - making America look as if it's vulnerable and weak.

I still don't like his attitude towards Nigeria...not helpful at all.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by lokoloko84(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Guy, do not go over board over this issue.yahoo is partly a rightwing blog that is partly anti Obama and Democratic.
Just like ABCnews,newyork times and CNN are strongly pro Obama and Democratic but strongly anti Republicans due to their left leaning news agenda.
Only ignorant persons will visit media in US and conclude in a haste.
These media have their vested interest.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by SeverusSnape(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Americans are generally hard to please.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by Princewill1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
lokoloko84:
Guy, do not go over board over this issue.yahoo is partly a rightwing blog that is partly anti Obama and Democratic.
Just like ABCnews,newyork times and CNN are strongly pro Obama and Democratic but strongly anti Republicans due to their left leaning news agenda.
U are right in a way but,the truth is that in reality Obama's popularity rating is dwindling by the day. @Op u never see anything try another rightwing news media like FoxNews,u go fear Hate,some comments there fit cause another civil war
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by lokoloko84(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Princewill1:
U are right in a way but,the truth is that in reality Obama's popularity rating is dwindling by the day. @Op u never see anything try another rightwing news media like FoxNews,u go fear Hate,some comments there fit cause another civil war
I got your message.It is just a cycle with no end game in sight.
Just like leftwing media also hated bush as well.It is not all about the President's performance only,but the politicalisation of almost all issues in the country.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by lwise(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
lokoloko84:

What are you saying, we have close to 2000 replies before I posted it hear.99% of the replies were anti Obama, do you mean they don't know what they are doing. It's very clear Americans are hard to satisfy.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by atlwireles: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
OP, what is there in Obama to like?
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by lwise(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Now the Senate are all Republican. I sense impeachment.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by lokoloko84(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
lwise:

What are you saying, we have close to 2000 replies before I posted it hear.99% of the replies were anti Obama, do you mean they don't know what they are doing. It's very clear Americans are hard to satisfy.
Hard to satisfy as how?you visited a rightwing blog and you expected positive review about Obama,common guy wake up.
If you wanted to hear how Obama should be worshipped like God,then watch LA times,Washington post,newyorker and so on.
You do not understand how divided the American society is,although more persons are registering as independent now.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by bokohalal(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
lokoloko84:
Hard to satisfy as how?you visited a rightwing blog and you expected positive review about Obama,common guy wake up.
If you wanted to hear how Obama should be worshipped like God,then watch LA times,Washington post,newyorker and so on.
You do not understand how divided the American society is,although more persons are registering as independent now.
Do not be amazed, brother. Many people have bought into the hatred for Obama that they cannot see how his government saved the United States.
Personally, I think the President's Economic team, especially Paul Geithner, deserve the Nobel Prize for Economics.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by lwise(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
lokoloko84:

Must you insult while quoting me, who are you referring to as common guy?
Try to be more mature next time, let's make Nairaland better.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by lokoloko84(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
lwise:

Must you insult while quoting me, who are you referring to as common guy?
Try to be more mature next time, let's make Nairaland better.
look at the words in context and read again please.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by lokoloko84(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
bokohalal:

Do not be amazed, brother. Many people have bought into the hatred for Obama that they cannot see how his government saved the United States.
Personally, I think the President's Economic team, especially Paul Geithner, deserve the Nobel Prize for Economics.
like I typed earlier, those people against Obama have their own ideology and do not really care whether he is a performer or not.
likewise,his supporters will support him no matter his deficiency.
These sets of people are divided into two equal halves,the more reason why the American society is toxic and polarized.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by bokohalal(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
The much maligned WELFARE and STIMULUS kept American businesses open. People were even given loan by the government to buy cars in an effort to rev up the auto industry. Welfare cheques kept the Corner stores open.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by bokohalal(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
Investments in infrastructure provided employment and injected money into the economy.
Manufacturing picked up because people had so called Welfare money to spend on products.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by bokohalal(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Obama's Nobel Peace Prize was based on his philosophy of not losing an American Life, due to combat, during his Presidency. If drones could do the job he went for it. Diplomacy and appeasement are also employed by the President.
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by felifeli: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
I.diot lost me when he attacked Libya and opened the way for Gadaffi to be killed. See what Libya has become now ? Kick this fo.ol out back to Kenya . No we don't want him in Africa . send him to... wherever lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Americans Hate Obama So Much by ResourceMan(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
God Bless American People.
Say No To Terrorism, Say No To ISIS, Say No To Obama.
Americans have seen through the noise of the talkative.
So sad To imagine I kept vigil all nite in 2008 to cheer and celebrate this man on election night.

(1) (Reply)

How Politically Marketable Is Osibanjo? / Obama, Putin And Others Mocks At B_h_r_!!! / Two APC Governors Set To Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.