Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) (15784 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Girls With Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by nickz(m): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2014
holyboss:
So you wouldn't mind it looking like d Europe map or America map rolleyes undecided
those kinda maps are tattssad
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by holyboss: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2014
dovelike:

Me? embarassed cry cry cry
grin grin Ok sorry sorry come back here tongue boh uve got to tell me where u got em O tongue
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by holyboss: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2014
nickz:
those kinda maps are tattssad
shocked shocked undecided
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
holyboss:
grin grin Ok sorry sorry come back here tongue boh uve got to tell me where u got em O tongue
But have you asked google first?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Babygal4eva(f): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Not only fat people have stretch marks o, my sister is thin and tiny and she has not as bad as this pics but she does, so did my roommate in school and ladies with big bosom too have it, and big behind.To me it's just something that happens I have too in the most unfortunate place on my shoulder i don't even know how that happens but it did and i manage it so if my bf wants to break up with me cause of that na his problem.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by holyboss: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
dovelike:

But have you asked google first?
undecided

Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
For me there is nothing bad. I like some stretchmarks on the backside, to me it is so sexy.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Na koboko dem use beat am?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by dOnLarich: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
GboyegaD:
One man's food.another man's poison.
. The question is CAN YOU
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2014
austine4real:
and na ur type dey get smellin hampit&eczema 4 bak o
thunder wen draw tatoo fire u there.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
For me there is nothing bad. I like some stretchmarks on the backside, to me it is so sexy.
I guess u don't knw wat sexy means.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by austine4real(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
jboy73:
thunder wen draw tatoo fire u there.
bak 2 senda
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by charlsecy(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Truth24:
Girls don't really have it (except d fatties)
You are wrong. Period.
Why? A slim girl can also have stretch marks...
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by ubon85(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so i can.....
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by shindarayo(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
skillzbae:
There is no woman dt wont av stretch mark, because it comes wit pregnancy,except u use certain cream,most of whch av side effect. So,young lad, wil u divorce ur pregnant wife over some mark?
not all woman are prone to stretch mark my dear.am a mother and looking at my tummy u wont eva believe it has bn stretched due to preg.i hv friends too like dt.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by honourlaja(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
jboy73:
This shiiit is really scary....
Can u date a girl with this shiiit?

stretchmarks are not fashionable, remove yours within 3 weeks with ROCAPY Antistretchmark Soap contact any of our distributors closer to you on www.rocapy.com or whatsapp me on +2348099226445

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.