Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself (15764 Views)

I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / How I Just Caught This Girl Cheating (photo) / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Requiem18(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'm confused..... She seemed like all those deeper life girls......
Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Memories12411: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'm listening.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Earthquake1: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Learn to mind your business.

13 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by ojun50(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Instead of u to stop her nd continue frm were u stop her nd u are hear tell us go back nd finish that job

11 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Requiem18(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Memories12411:
I'm listening.
It just happened.... She's a neighbour so I always pop in unannounced.... Today was the wrong time to that it seems.....

2 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Requiem18(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
ojun50:
Instead of u to stop her nd continue frm were u stop her nd u are hear tell us go back nd finish that job
She screamed and I bolted.... She hasn't come out since smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by ojun50(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
She screamed and I bolted.... She hasn't come out since smiley
so wht yr plan if she comes out
Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Requiem18(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
ojun50:

so wht yr plan if she comes out
She sadly isn't my type.... Her ass is too small, plus I might break her if I try...... smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by ojun50(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
She sadly isn't my type.... Her ass is too small, plus I might break her if I try...... smiley
undecided
Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by ikp120(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bros, you feel like fvcking her real hard?
I can give you totorial. cool cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by ikp120(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Flexherbal(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nor join her ooo
Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by kodath(f): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
must you say everything you see??...na your type women should run from...

10 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by madone: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Get a father's robe and get her to confess her sins then pray for her and put her on serious counseling with practicals .

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by BlackDBagba: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Tell her you can help her out with the real deal... : wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Requiem18(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
kodath:
must you say everything you see??...na your type women should run from...
I mentioned no ones name..... Must you comment without thinking?. Na your type human being suppose run from undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by eghuan1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oga if you don't know what to do, drop her contact details let me come and conclude the operations
Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oga, Is it your fingering?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
I mentioned no ones name..... Must you comment without thinking?. Na your type human being suppose run from undecided
finger her with ur diick

3 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by RedDistrict: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
oga free the babe na body nor be firewood and her finger nor fit give her stds at least, hehe

2 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Memories12411: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
It just happened.... She's a neighbour so I always pop in unannounced.... Today was the wrong time to that it seems.....
How do you intend to help her? It was not a wrong time as you thought but the beginning of your ministry in her life.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Nina4u(f): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
You don't knock on doors.. Just burst in?
Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Requiem18(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nina4u:
You don't knock on doors.. Just burst in?
We have that going on between us.... Bad timing on my part tho smiley
Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Nina4u(f): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
We have that going on between us.... Bad timing on my part tho smiley
98% of gals mastorbate and the other 2% lying lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Minding your business is a full time job hope you know what that means?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
I'm confused..... She seemed like all those deeper life girls......
tell us more

3 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Requiem18(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nina4u:
98% of gals mastorbate and the other 2% lying lol
Lol same with guys..... But nairalanders would swear on their various books that it is a sin worthy of death grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Requiem18(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Minding your business is a full time job hope you know what that means?
Yeah I do.... But why are you assuming that I'm judging my friend

1 Like

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Nina4u(f): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
Lol same with guys..... But nairalanders would swear on their various books that it is a sin worthy of death grin
There is not one verse of the Bible that condemns self-stimulation. There is not one that insinuates such a condemnation. Yet, day after day, we hear preachers condemn masturbation as a sin. Their arguments?
There is the argument that sex was created for mutual pleasure: Yes; I agree. Sex was. But masturbation is not sex. It is sexual, and many other things are sexual, but it is not sexual intercourse in itself. Sex is for mutual benefits; masturbation is for personal benefits. Two different things... Almost everybody masturbates, including those people who tell you that it is sinful, dirty, and a bad habit (yes; the hypocrisy is filthy). Most people start masturbating from their teens. Remember wet dreams when you first hit your teens? Usually that’s where it starts. A wet dream is a natural procedure by the body. No; it has nothing to do with witches and wizards or spiritual husbands and wives.... Masturbation is a normal part of the growing child’s exploration of his or her body and continues for the rest of the lives of most people. If you masturbate, you are not an oddity. Actually, its those who claim not to masturbate that are the oddities...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by omega25red(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
moral of the story: knock before you enter a woman's room.
Go and apologize and make sure you don't spread the story to people who know her (be matured about it)

2 Likes

Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:

You are not judging her okay but what are you doing then.
Re: I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself by Nina4u(f): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Requiem18:
Hahahahahaha u saw something that surprised you.. I'm sure she's imbarrest but just keep ur cool and act like u normally do..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.