Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects (31043 Views)

Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects / Breaking news: GEJ Orders Release Of Some Detained Boko Haram Members. / Kano State Governor Orders Release Of Detained Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by flexing11(m): 3:08am On Nov 07, 2014
lilprinze:
People that are suppose to spend life imprisonment or sentence to death by hanging are been set free .
This country is a big joke.
they said after true investigation or do you want them to kill innocent nigerians,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by jadakiss213(m): 3:44am On Nov 07, 2014
lilprinze:
People that are suppose to spend life imprisonment or sentence to death by hanging are been set free .
This country is a big joke.
Is it that you can't read?or what? What kinda schools do people go these days??
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by jamillion: 3:49am On Nov 07, 2014
What abt some inocsent suspects cought in other states like kogi,abuja and co.....
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by bastien: 3:49am On Nov 07, 2014
CyberEBOLA:
You hate Free Pusssy?
Yeah Mr Ebola

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by ukerunv: 4:11am On Nov 07, 2014
I just pray they shld be innocent as they claim to be, cos my friend will be doin his NYSC in Borno State and myself in Yobe State respectively. Cos we don't want any form of insurgency during our service year o..
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by mployer(m): 5:31am On Nov 07, 2014
tarano:
Put georeferencing chip under there skin.
grin
Good idea. If only ideas are enough.
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by DaBullIT(m): 6:07am On Nov 07, 2014
[size=20pt]Prisoner exchange ? Is GEJ finally negotiating with boko haram ?

I hope those girls are returned as girls, not as women

I hope they are returned as tear nylon not as baskets

Importantly. I hope this is the end of boko haram saga

If those conditions are met. I'm still not voting GEJ or PDP [/size]
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by meltech(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Ok....we understand, but make sure our girls are out soon.
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2014
hmmm.
imagination.
they should be investigated till fey cum out d truth.
what is dz kontri tonic to?
imagination!
younths dant are sumpose to be gainfully employed are sum porting bonko high ram.
hhh
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by imuyoo(m): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2014
Seriously not bad for a start.
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by liyalla(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2014
In other words, no boko haram suspect has been arrested earlier for the crimes committed 3,2 years and months ago by the sec . Nice work, though it took almost forever for some, knowing once innocency.
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by bayulll01(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2014
Beehshorp:
We are getting transformed under Gej. We are enjoying the benefit of our taxes. Power sector has improved . there are good roads. Rise in the economy. Reduction of unemployment and reduction of stress. The army are working and the mofos are complaining and spreading false news. They spread the bad news and leave the good news maybe waiting for their gods to spread it undecided

Kudos Nigerian army
Kudos Gej
Dose who work in silence their success
makes the noise
Kudos greatest Nigerians
you are very stupod u arrest an inoscent man for 3 yrs and here u are saying pooll,Nigeria is an insane country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by IAMGEJ(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2014
God know say na flashing dem go take kolet am back!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Alukusunday(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2014
so it took nigerian army 3 good years to investigate dis issue if they are bh members os not; and they called this a welcomed development.

Tailor who has been in detention for three years would have lost all customers before now

Farmers nko all their cows and farm products must have been fadded away

Traders who shop has been locked up for up for 3yrs, all product must have gotten spoiled and rotten

Students, those one have to start afresh, especially that 300 chemistry student would have to go write another jamb.

And they want to give them 100k, for what i sorry for the future of the now. So tell me which of these people would want to go back to their former trade to start for the scratch.

Our leaders making us jobless since 1946.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Alukusunday(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2014
so it took nigerian army 3 good years to investigate dis issue if they are bh members or not; and they called this a welcomed development.

Tailor who has been in detention for three years would have lost all customers before now

Farmers nko all their cows and farm products must have been fadded away

Traders who shop has been locked up for up for 3yrs, all product must have gotten spoiled and rotten

Students, those one have to start afresh, especially that 300 chemistry student would have to go write another jamb.

And they want to give them 100k, for what? i sorry for the future of the now. So tell me which of these people would want to go back to their former trade to start for the scratch.

Our leaders making us jobless since 1946.
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by slimmingcare(f): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by searay(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2014
lickspam:
so where are our girls?
your girls
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by April4th(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2014
lickspam:
so where are our girls?

Go ask Shekau na for sambisa grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by searay(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2014
nkpommpko:
And the guilty still on the rampage, God know how many innocent lives have gone
Da afo ato uke?
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Tundenoni(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2014
lickspam:
so where are our girls?

hmmmmmm!

a very serious question!
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by lastpage: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2014
Another waste of public fund..... just to cover up their own inefficiency!

Where are the Chibook GIRLS... if that was supposed to be the "give and take'?

Instead, more bombs, more kidnaps and She-Cow si still making fun of all of you all over the web!

Disgraceful Murderphuckers!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by DaBullIT(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2014
ukerunv:
I just pray they shld be innocent as they claim to be, cos my friend will be doin his NYSC in Borno State and myself in Yobe State respectively. Cos we don't want any form of insurgency during our service year o..

Go to PH. Arrange a glock 9mm semi conceal-carry everywhere you go. God forbid if any kasala burst. Person wey die na saara. Government is too busy with election to protect you. Protect yourself or request reassignment
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by badesco(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
A rare kind gesture from the Military. I hope Amnesty International would take note of this and write something good about our Military.
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by iwarannamdi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Forty two Boko Haram suspects were yesterday freed by the army authorities
of 7 Division Army in Maiduguri and handed over to Governor Kashim
Shettima.
The army also gave each of the freed suspect N100,000 to resettle themselves.
Three of the released suspects are Chad, Burkina Faso and Cameroon nationals.
They will be repatriated immediately by the Nigerian Immigration Services
(NIS) to their countries.
Presenting the freed suspects yesterday at the Government House in
Maiduguri, the Deputy Director Army Public Relations Officer, Col. Sani
Usman, said the suspects were arrested but have been found to have nothing to
do with Boko Haram....
FULL ARTICLE AND PHOTO AT
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by iwarannamdi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
THE FULL STORY OF THE 42 FREED BOKO HARAM

Forty two Boko Haram suspects were yesterday freed by the army authorities
of 7 Division Army in Maiduguri and handed over to Governor Kashim
Shettima.
The army also gave each of the freed suspect N100,000 to resettle themselves.
Three of the released suspects are Chad, Burkina Faso and Cameroon nationals.
They will be repatriated immediately by the Nigerian Immigration Services
(NIS) to their countries.
Presenting the freed suspects yesterday at the Government House in
Maiduguri, the Deputy Director Army Public Relations Officer, Col. Sani
Usman, said the suspects were arrested but have been found to have nothing to
do with Boko Haram....
FULL ARTICLE AND PHOTO AT
http://www.naijarace.com/42-boko-haram-has-been-freed-by-the-military-in-maiduguri/

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Omotty(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol...big wash...... Dey r released because the wana do a deal with boko haram..... Dey release thr prisoners for dem nd boko haram in turn will cease fire.".....
sense dey ur talk
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by ritababe(f): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2014
BruzMoney:

Now I know edo girls are hot

how
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by BruzMoney(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2014
ritababe:

how

U no c ur pic??
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by damigreat(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2014
We can realise the US government was right when it gave this reason the country declines to sell arms to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Takes Delivery Of Two Jets Loaded With Weapons / Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy / 16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.