Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (88271 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
The MOD when put this pointless crap for front page sha deserves two knocks. As for the OP, I have nothing to say to you.

angry
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Homguy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
I used trek around figuratively.
answer the question, are you married to him? If No, go work for your money and stop depending on your boyfriend like he owes you a car. Nigerian ladies leeching since 19-gbogboro.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by orasuyiefosa(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Longertroat.......this girls we never work hard to get their own...they are always expecting? Askurself, what can u offer to him? Are you there to goolkeep from him?.........lazy. Girlss.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by londoner: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Save and buy ya own biko! Wait on nobody. No b ya papa.

Exactly....
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by iamdjtune: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Keep on waiting for your papa car.. Onye ara. U no go like save buy ur own..
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tabh:
Ensure you buy yours too,don't worry one day,he will need to use yours,then refer him to today.
Oh, I see! Time travel. Niiiiiiice.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by killzone(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Go and buy ur own and hw the hell did this get to frontpage
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Burger01(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Vivly:
You TREK around??
So you don't even have #50 for transport fare yet you want a car?
You don't women. They can paint yellow black undecided
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.
...your man is not selfish,he is just being cautious-you know ladies being who they always end up being..
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
I see a communication gap if you're asking nairalanders and not your SO.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by chronique(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
U're in a commited relationship and as such deserve to use a car He bought? How much of your money did you commit to the purchase of the car? My friend,park well joor. If He aint married to you,you deserve nothing(as a way of right).
firstEVA:
we are in a committed relationship
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Akinsz: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
shayneharvey:
he is very very selfish!!!
how much is he selling the fish?

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Are you his wife or just his bed warmer?if you are the later,go fok yourself and get a life. Car ko,ketekete ni tongue
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by oyeludef(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
we are in a committed relationship
lwtmb. Notin wey person no go see 4 nairaland
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by IYANGBALI: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
chronique:
U're in a commited relationship and as such deserve to use a car He bought? How much of your money did you commit to the purchase of the car? My friend,park well joor. If He aint married to you,you deserve nothing(as a way of right).
God bless you jare,the op just wan reap where she no sow,ole buruku
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Rosarie(f): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
most men dntt lyk spendin on a woman they are not married to.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by IYANGBALI: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Homguy:
answer the question, are you married to him? If No, go work for your money and stop depending on your boyfriend like he owes you a car. Nigerian ladies leeching since 19-gbogboro.
pls told her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.
Your man as in husband or boy friend?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by peeparty(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
No ma if ur in a serious relationship,then he can give you to drive around when the needs arises,that if u take permission oo and also if ur a good geh.note he is not obligated to you

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ladej(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Khalessi:
How much did you contribute to buying any of the cars?
God bless you Khalessi
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by logica(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chaleeee:
Success is not sexually transmitted. Work and buy your own car.

https://www.nairaland.com/1822466/girlfriend-3-weeks-nearly-killed#24854148
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by IYANGBALI: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
ty265:

don't waste your vote on her just bcoz of what happend....she's not worth it afterall. Vote for the other girl
hahahahahahahaha man mi you wicked o
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Ferdinandu(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
So that tomorrow somebody will come here and start telling us "SHE DUMPED ME A MONTH AFTER BUYING A CAR FOR HER" All this Olosho wey full everywhere in the name of Girlfriend una no go see me!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by IYANGBALI: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
shayneharvey:
he is very very selfish!!!
birds of the same feather
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by kwenu: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
my aunt bought a car recently, a toyota siena , shiiped from Vermont UsA but u as at 3 weeks ago while she intend working on papers for the vehicle, her usband whom shes been married to for many years suggested that he invests money for the paperwork like about the sum of 20 to 30k , for paper work, but my aunt refused , she says that , now if the man invests in the car, tommorow he ll want to take charge of that car, so she rejected the offer from the husband, shes a very hardworking woman, a business owner, earns morethan her husband seeing her husband is a salary earner.
Now i can tell u that he loves his husband dearly, this i know forsure.

op i hope u ll learn something from this my write up ,
train urself to be independent before u get married

but i find thesedays, women seem to love thier kids morethan thier husband and i dont know why

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by OgaTheTop2: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
For all the years I've known my woman I've been paying for house rents, I've bought and changed two cars, I've bought land and done so many other financial obligations single handedly. Then I changed job to federal job. While on probation I didn't have much to spend. I needed money, I needed to pay rent and buy another car. I sold my car to meet up with some financial obligations due to change of job and environment. During this downtime, I asked my woman for support financially. She refused. She said she was into contributions at her office. Contributions in two places o angry, while I worked my azz out. Things later picked up for me. My entitlements were paid. I bought another car and three months later bought a jeep. She's been on my neck for driving lessons and ultimately release the car for her use. I never bothered. I told her to use her office contribution for buying a car of her choice. As to release my car, No way! angry

13 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:

Ur man u say...boyfriend abi husband....if boyfriend,why on earth shld he gv u one...were u present in his hustle...iz he ur fada...so make im hustle come carry one give u...im no need am na im buy the 2nd one...
If na husband,na beg u go beg am to gv u...no be ur ryt...life na OYO.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Thereishel: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA i hail you with all the insult heaping on you, you still control your temper. Good character with excellent home training.

8 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by cirmuell(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
kowema:
Ur Man as in Boyfriend or Your Husband?. Let's make it clear so we know how Much ryts u av.....If the former is the case then u better shut up and wait on the lord, if he is ur husband then be an asset wife not a Liability Wife, That way u can av asking ryt..Bless you

If he give u car drive now wey una never marry or even propose, e no go sweet again na if una eventually marry. At least let there bé surprises and new different things wen una marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.