Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (87968 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Riposte: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by popcykaylah(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
ole..commited relationship my foot ..make he carry give you for why?if you deserve it he will ..and if he is heartless then what are you still doing with him? that mean say your way no good ..tell you dad to buy you a car..
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by sukkot: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Raymondenyi:
This are the stupid things we see from silly girls everyday, keep on show casing ur self's as lesser being only existing to feed of others and seek what u parasitize from others, n yet u want the same men to respect you and see u as equal being as himself. U expect him to treat u as a queen... is that not foolish n Hopeless?
From the way u are seeming, I know u would have never contributed anything to thus man's life, u haven't help him achieve any milestone, this is a struggling young man, and because he got a 2nd car, he should give u one....... The greed and hopeless selfishness of ladies make me puke.. Very disgusting.

U think u giving him sex, qualifies u to earn of his Struggles? U re nothing more, cos he can get same sex from anybody anywhere, even a love peddler, so nothing makes u special... Go and clean ur lazy silly as up n seek for ways to make ur own money.. silly girl..

Spits on thread
you sure told her shocked cheesy
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by yinkus1115(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.

He more than selfish my dear.. arrange for him cool
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by kweenshome(f): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
we are in a committed relationship
committed relationship my left foot! Better work hard to get ur own and stop "treking around". Success is not sexually transmitted! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by omicron(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Destiny Child independent woman lyrics should inspire evrry woman.

Question:
Tell me what you think about me
I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings
Only ring your cell-y when I'm feelin lonely
When it's all over please get up and leave
Question: Tell me how you feel about this
Try to control me boy you get dismissed
Pay my own fun, oh and I pay my own bills
Always 50/50 in relationships
The shoes on my feet
I've bought it
The clothes I'm wearing
I've bought it
The rock I'm rockin'
'Cause I depend on me
If I wanted the watch you're wearin'
I'll buy it
The house I live in
I've bought it
The car I'm driving
I've bought it
I depend on me
(I depend on me)
All the women who are independent
Throw your hands up at me
All the honeys who makin' money
All the mommas who profit dollas
All the ladies who truly feel me

Girl I didn't know you could get down like that
Charlie, how your Angels get down like that
Girl I didn't know you could get down like that
Charlie, how your Angels get down like that

Tell me how you feel about this
Who would I want if I would wanna live
I worked hard and sacrificed to get what I get
Ladies, it ain't easy bein' independent

Question: How'd you like this knowledge that I brought
Braggin' on that cash that he gave you is to front
If you're gonna brag make sure it's your money you flaunt
Depend on noone else to give you what you want
The shoes on my feet
I've bought it
The clothes I'm wearing
I've bought it
The rock I'm rockin'
'Cause I depend on me
If I wanted the watch you're wearin'
I'll buy it
The house I live in
I've bought it
The car I'm driving
I've bought it

I depend on me
(I depend on me)
All the women who are independent
All the honeys who makin' money
All the mommas who profit dollas
All the ladies who truly feel me

5 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Ninilowo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Khalessi:
How much did you contribute to buying any of the cars?
grin abi nah.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
gold digger how? Is it a dash? Just to use pending when I buy mine, whats so bad about that?
Everything.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
IYANGBALI:
kai it have start paining her grin next time you no go come NL dey ask us mumucious question tongue
e be like say u carry the matter for head, no go break neck for another man matter o grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by kwaraauto: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
How old are you?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by BluePearls(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
at least OP will get one consolation from this,...she made front-page grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ajunna: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
If you are his wife, you will not need his permission to use the car. Ur man de guard his property well well, and off-course form you. He is your man that does not make you his woman.... grin
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA:
He just bought another car, isn't he suppose to give me one, is it that he doesn't genuinely love me or he's just being selfish.

Is it man as in boyfriend or man as in husband
I suspect the former
He owes you nothing.go buy yours
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Agbalanze(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Am glad you understand that he's your 'guy' and not your husband....
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
tosomaju:
At least he sells fish and bought 2 cars, you go and sell kpomo and see if you can buy keke napep.
cheesy
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by oluite(f): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetheart,
Until you are married to him you aren't entitled to any of his properties.You should be thinking of getting your own ride if you want a car that badly.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
So much attention given to one unserious young girl craving for cheap popularity, ow I wish people can pay more attention to issues that will add value to their life.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
ur man abi ur husband if na ur boyfriend hmmmm u ain't giid to b a wive
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by yehmi01(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Since you clam He his your man and not your Husband dat gives you your answer.

If he his your HUSBAND ohh and you have a drivers licence and you can also drive ohhhhhhhhh.

Please take the car one good day.

start with a weekend say sunday den the next monday just go.

I dont think any reasonable man in NIJA would stop his wife from driving even if she can drive in this age and time.

But if you are not married to him please go sky mate in ikeja and they will help you find a good car PERIOD!!!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
Abeg go nd buy your own car joor... mtcheeew
He worked hard to buy the car. You too work hard to buy yours! You are not his wife, you are his gf!.. .It is always your type that say they can't cook for their boyfriends when they vist them, because they are not his wife blablabla.. It goes the other way round too!

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by adanny01(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
If he can afford two cars, that means he can afford to present you a car key as a wedding present but not before.

Do you live under his roof at the moment? If no, you have no right to even think of that. You can make him your personal driver and thats the limit.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by bejeria101(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
You didnt state if he is your husband,if he is he ought to let you have one,if he isnt ol gal he doesnt owe u jack,na him hustle am go do your own!
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by realfacts: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
op soooooooon sorry for u. are u this jobless. pls think of ways to better ur life. ur supposed man is preparing for his own wife.u are not a wife material sorry to say n am very sure ur supposed man knows that already that's y he will never give u any of his cars. pls grow up n work don't b a lazy frog

2 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by KLand(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pls don't overestimate your importance. He is not your husband, so you have no right over his ride. For all I care his younger brother or another family member may already have eyes on either of the two cars. So you are not even next in line to use any of them. cry abeg commot ur eyes for the car. You hear?

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by retepmurt(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Even if u are married,u had better check yourself.Perhabs u are not responsible.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Abyzan(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
ask her...fueling a car ain't easy
Vivly:
You TREK around??
So you don't even have #50 for transport fare yet you want a car?
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by xkris11(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Committed you said?i bet you,you not 10 percent committed to him,infant you dont love him,you only love his wealth because if you do you wont come here and be posting this rubbish and given you a car wont even come to your mind if you truly love him.you just a Gold digger.I am sure you have 3 other guys you call MY MAN.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by Bigcake: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Vivly:
You TREK around??
So you don't even have #50 for transport fare yet you want a car?
Trek around doing what is the question.. Did your maths Teacher calculated the circumference of a girl's toto to be directly proportional and voluminous to the size and weight of a car? No go buy ur own.

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by sirwilly1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Are you telling us about it selfishness and buying a new car for us to do what here? To seize the cars? Some people dey think somehow o. Anyway, no be your fault. Na nairaland cause.
Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by dammie4j(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Op, i hope ur post nd d various comments gets 2 ur boyfriend...he'll jst throw u out like a waste bin
I wonder wot level of eroded sense of judgement... u could as-well tell ur boyfriend to obtain a bank loan using 1 of his cars as collateral, for u 2 fix Brazilian hair...
Oleeeee

1 Like

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by braxjay(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nice topic grin grin grin grin
Girl, you are a thief tongue tongue tongue tongue
if i were him (who i don't wish to be) i will reduce your transport money for even complaining cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
or buy u bicycle to keep u in shape BIG EYE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

na friday O ! ! !

TGIF wink wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? by ikekings(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lol @ thread. I trust nairaland peeps. See brutality! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.