Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT (80355 Views)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Nigeria U20 Vs Mexico U20 - Toulon Intl Tournament (0 - 2) On 29th May 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by AlienSPY: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Gov. Akpabio gathers enough swag for a single man

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by OLADD: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dahkogrin007:
I lyk d way d gov akpabio jog out to d pitch...I bet he cn run faster dan danny shittu
[color=#006600][/color]

Yeah, I liked that moment. Akpabio is an all-action man. One of GEJ pillars.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by LDCBOREHOLE: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are a fool and an idiot. Do you want Nigeria to stop working because of those animals? Bastard.

Tell them o, all Nigeria enemy like it or not we shall go forward.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by drey22(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Nigeria is really an underdeveloped country and majority of the governors are backward.
A state governor builds an ordinary stadium with questionable contracts and he is being celebrated here like he has built the 8th wonder of the world and with such an elaborate ceremony, because of ordinary stadium.
Bush people in the jungle suddenly transported to the 21st century.

There is not a single spectacular building in the entire country.[/size] grin

Im Sorry To Be Rude Buh **** You
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by OLADD: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Nigeria is really an underdeveloped country and majority of the governors are backward.
A state governor builds an ordinary stadium with questionable contracts and he is being celebrated here like he has built the 8th wonder of the world and with such an elaborate ceremony, because of ordinary stadium.

[color=#006600][/color]

On your day of joy, many will say the same thing to you.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by greaterlove(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Eyaaaah! My shy President. Fine boy no pimples.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
This page and celebration does not concern apc idiiaaats, they should just go and DDIIEEEEEE
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by homesteady(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
I hope that our team will be good before them Neymar and co come and do to us what They did to South Africa!

BTW, we should also prepare our kid invader who'll go and hug Neymar!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by homesteady(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
and NEPA have done their worst!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akwa Ibom State signed a 10-yr N60 billion maintenance contract with Julius Berger. So the stadium should be in safe hands....

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by akposking(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
homesteady:
I hope that our team will be good before them Neymar and co come and do to us what They did to South Africa!

BTW, we should also prepare our kid invader who'll go and hug Neymar!
[img]http://2.bp..com/-NGKbCfumGw0/VFxzV9TPg7I/AAAAAAAAAFE/mb8FWFmaQrI/s1600/Taatata.jpg[/img]
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
nice stadia ,as apkabio said the only difference between champions and our sportsman is due to the fact that the were exposed to facilities....... observarion : GEJ looks stressed
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by OLADD: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
LDCBOREHOLE:
Akpabio is highly intelligent and know how to play the game of politics....also a good achiever.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yeah, you're right. A good motivator and orator. A gift to TEAMGEJ2019.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
CFCfan:
Akwa Ibom State signed a 10-yr N60 billion maintenance contract with Julius Berger. So the stadium should be in safe hands....
AirborneLacer:
5 years from today, what's going to be the state of this 30-seater edifice?

Nigerians' maintenance culture is something I dare not trust.

The once eulogized National Stadium in Abuja was left in a state of despair, it lost its honour, I'm pretty sure it also served as a grazing ground for cattle rearers during those torrid times.

The Govt of Akwa-Ibom should learn from that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Dafa(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
I think Jonathan drank loads of achohol last night!!! He staggered after cutting the green ribbon. Jonathan no fit stand well well.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Built2last: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
Orikinla:

Please have you taken your drugs?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
The stadium formally declared open by President Jonathan to the glory of God.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Dafa(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mr President Goofed!!!
cry cry cry
Black stars of Ghana VS Green Eagles.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akwa Ibom State has become the first Nigerian state to host 3 serving Heads of State!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Xano(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
CFCfan:

Wow! Awesome. That's great.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by vivalavida(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Handsome presido.

Your enemies shall watch you soar like an Eagle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by homesteady(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
please somebody should tell me when them don jazzy and co start performing!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dafa:
Mr President Goofed!!!
cry cry cry
Fault finder. You spend so much time looking for fault in others that you forget to live your own life.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by OLADD: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dafa:
Mr President Goofed!!!
cry cry cry
[color=#006600][/color]

Man, don't spend most of your life looking for human flaws, or else you won't even have ample time for your future. No mortal is mistake-immune.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
homesteady:
please somebody should tell me when them don jazzy and co start performing!
After GEJ's speech. cheesy cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Kelklein(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
[size=20pt] Watching Ghana president address the crowd at Akwa Ibom
Stadium... and simply wishing he's my president.. That is how u
TALK as a president.. With authority and eloquence!
Our dear president had to read to us! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akpabio has done well in convincing Brazil to come play against the Super Eagles in May 2015!! That's massive.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by mirakecrea8(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
CFCfan:
thats awesome.....am sure other govt seriosly vying for next yr thiefing posts are watching. tell me why akwa ibom will forget this man

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by gr8eminent(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
gud one by real brass band

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nigeria's starting line-up:

Agbim; Solomon Kwambe, Chima Akas, Joseph Nathaniel, Zango Umar, Azubuike Egwueke, Ali Rabiu, Kingsley Sokari, Osaguona Christian, Emem Eduok, Salami Gbolahan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Xano(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
REAL BRASS BAND, you guys are cool. Awesome choreography and presentation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by sanandreas(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
i am really impressed. other governors should emulate this

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.