Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) (3248 Views)

Photo: Is America's President Wife Transgender? Viewers Description / Whatsapp Msg With A Transsexual. .photo! ! / Dating A Transsexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is are some pictures of this girl that claim to be transsexual.from the pix I see the transsexual is same as transgender

Sexy or seshi grin?

Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
she carry man face, come carry woman body shocked hmm
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Which kind woman body,see her lap...if my gf lap be like dz,I no go bang her for years

1 Like

Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by tosyne2much(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
FP material

Oya MO.DS do the needful.. Lwkmd
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ipledge:
Which kind woman body,see her lap...if my gf lap be like dz,I no go bang her for years
lol ur wicked o
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
thats more like a Transsexual. Transgenders looks so much like women that you can hardly know if they were really men or else they tell you.
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
thats more like a Transsexual. Transgenders looks so much like women that you can hardly know if they were really men or else they tell you.
Realy?do you have pix of transgender?
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ipledge:
Realy?do you have pix of transgender?
Thomas Beatie is a Transgender. That was why he's able to get pregnant. You see he totally looks like a man, but was originally created a woman.
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
Thomas Beatie is a Transgender. That was why he's able to get pregnant. You see he totally looks like a man, but was originally created a woman.
Google na my friend
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by MrCork: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ipledge:
This is are some pictures of this girl that claim to be transsexual.from the pix I see the transsexual is same as transgender

Sexy or seshi grin?

..bro...how long u been g@y? angry

3 Likes

Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by akposking(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ipledge:
Google na my friend
i actually read that in a current Affairs booklet.
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by MrCork: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
....actually..juss saw yo picture profile...yor definaly g@y! angry

3 Likes

Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Rapsainot(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
she's a female folk joor.... Cause she nor fine, she come dey claim Transgender undecided
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
MrCork:

..bro...how long u been g@y? angry
Please I no be gay
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
MrCork:
....actually..juss saw yo picture profile...yor definaly g@y! angry
How my pix look like gay,me I enjoy heterosex oo
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by lanaVello1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
think they'ld be transexuals cos it looks like they underwent surgery
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by nwaanambra1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
why derenle pix no dey on that list?! undecided
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by mooremedia: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
wait I thought they both the same thing
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by lanaVello1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
mooremedia:
wait I thought they both the same thing
they r pretty much similar i guess
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
FP material

Oya MO.DS do the needful.. Lwkmd

front page gini

if ah hear
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by BreezyRita(f): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
missberrypop5:

Wow! She's back! Welcome. kiss
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
BreezyRita:

Thanks cheesy
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Observing....
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
BreezyRita:

From where?
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by bameyi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
Transgender and Transsexual are individuals who do not identify with the sex they are born into. "Transgender" individuals feel a lack of fit between their own internal gender and the gender roles made by their society. Some transgender people's sense of difference is so strong that they identify as "transsexual," someone who believes their assigned sex at birth is wrong and their correct sex is one that aligns with their internal feelings. Transsexual alot of things identify them
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
So wetin dz woman be?
bameyi:
Transgender and Transsexual are individuals who do not identify with the sex they are born into. "Transgender" individuals feel a lack of fit between their own internal gender and the gender roles made by their society. Some transgender people's sense of difference is so strong that they identify as "transsexual," someone who believes their assigned sex at birth is wrong and their correct sex is one that aligns with their internal feelings. Transsexual alot of things identify them
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Ameerasexy(f): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Woman body ke?...Na so ur body be grin
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ameerasexy:
Woman body ke?...Na so ur body be grin
Lol,they only remove long stick put flat disc,con add booby
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
missberrypop5:

Transsexual is just another word for transgender, ma.
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2014

ok. Thanks for letting know.
Re: Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2014

Thank you,do u know any surgeon?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Meaningful Touches Every Husband Should Use To Reach For His Wife / Why You Should Not Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media / Short Guy, Tall Girl Couple. .the Best Combination!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.