Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful (3888 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by doneee: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
lalasticlala, this is a man ooooo

1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by LordOfTheWeed: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chai!!!! Person go carry this one reach home finish come realize say na man, i swear to drunk! If i no beat am to coma, make my manhood no know road to pvssy-island again!

8 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by iamVirus(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
lalasticlala, bia leeee
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by falconey(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
oh boy!!!! This shiit is getting freaky!!!!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by XaintJoel20: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Virtually all our ladies are going artificial this days.
Anyway, my mom has warned me times without number not to chose a wife during Christmas season because all ladies appear to be very beautifuful during yuletide...

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by oludebby90(f): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Really
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Chai!!!! Person go carry this one reach home finish come realize say na man, i swear to drunk! If i no beat am to coma, make my manhood no know road to pussy-island again!

doneee:
lalasticlala, this is a man ooooo

Make up (as shown in the picture) would only change the facial appearance of a man to an extent, but not his physique.
There is always a significant difference between the body build of a male and that of a female, especially around the shoulders and hips.

You are only astonished because you are viewing a bust photo. If you were to view him standing, you would be able to tell that he isn't a female.

In countries like America, you find a lot of drag queens( men who make up and dress like women) in gay bars and hang outs. But no matter how they make-up and dress, one could always tell that they are male.

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Solomon19(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
kai where is this country heading to, gay every where..

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by IamLEGEND1: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by kilokeys(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
cry that is to say an average looking girl on make up is as ugly as that dude..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by LordOfTheWeed: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Decker:

Make up (as shown in the picture) would only change the facial appearance of a man to an extent, but the not his physique.
There is always a significant difference between the body build of a male and that of a female, especially around the shoulders and hips.

You are only astonished because you are viewing a bust photo. If you were to view him standing, you would be able to tell that he isn't a female.

In countries like America, you find a lot of drag queens( men who make up and dress like women) in gay bars and hang outs. But no matter how they make-up and dress, one could always tell that they are male.
Baba, forget that one jhoor, what if she is putting on a gown which will make one unable to see her full physical features? If someone should see a trans in naija, it will be so hard for one to believe that "it" is truly a trans because they are not so rampant as they are in the US or UK.. .. ..

Even with "it" significant male features it possesses, you won't even have the thought that "it" is a male.. .. ..

Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Laveda(f): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Chai!!!! Person go carry this one reach home finish come realize say na man, i swear to drunk! If i no beat am to coma, make my manhood no know road to pvssy-island again!
I pray you don't fall for this cheesy
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Swissheart(f): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oh boy!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Baba, forget that one jhoor, what if she is putting on a gown which will make one unable to see her full physical features? If someone should see a trans in naija, it will be so hard for one to believe that "it" is truly a trans because they are not so rampant as they are in the US or UK.. .. ..

Even with "it" significant male features it possesses, you won't even have the thought that "it" is a male.. .. ..

You should understand one thing. There is a difference between a drag queen and a transgender.

A transgender is someone who transforms himself/herself to the opposite gender through surgery and other forms of medical assistance.
A drag queen on the other hand is one who dresses and makes-up like the opposite gender, just like the photo above.

Listen, no matter what a guys wears, no matter the make up he puts on, as far as he hasn't altered his appearance and hormonal makeup through surgery or drugs, his manly/male features will always be evident.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by LordOfTheWeed: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Decker:

You should understand one thing. There is a difference between a drag queen and a transgender.

A transgender is someone who transforms himself/herself to the opposite gender through surgery and other forms of medical assistance.
A drag queen on the other hand is one who dresses and make-up like the opposite gender, just like the photo above.

Listen, no matter what a guys wears, no matter the make up he puts on, as far as he hasn't altered his appearance and hormonal makeup through surgery or drugs, his manly/male features will always be evident.
Hmmmmmm.. .. .. ok, now i grab wink
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by LordOfTheWeed: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Laveda:
I pray you don't fall for this cheesy
Lol.. .. ..Just watch and lemme fall first then you'll see what I'm capable of.. .. .. grin grin grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Laveda(f): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Lol.. .. ..Just watch and lemme fall first then you'll see what I'm capable of.. .. .. grin grin grin
you can't do nothing cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Hmmmmmm.. .. .. ok, now i grab wink

Okay.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by LordOfTheWeed: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Laveda:
you can't do nothing cheesy
Really? Well, it can't happen tho, so let's just forget about it tongue

How are you?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Laveda(f): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Really? Well, it can't happen tho, so let's just forget about it tongue

How are you?
hehe I'm fine you?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by LordOfTheWeed: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Laveda:
hehe I'm fine you?
your boy is gallant ma'am cool
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Laveda(f): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

your boy is gallant ma'am cool
'boy' keh? undecided undecided you must be joking cheesy you not going to bed yet? Lol
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by nikkypearl(f): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
End time picture
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by LordOfTheWeed: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Laveda:
'boy' keh? undecided undecided you must be joking cheesy you not going to bed yet? Lol
Go to bed? At 8:09pm? Haba!!!! That's fvckin early.. .. .. i go to bed around 12am-3am on weekdays.. .. ..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Laveda(f): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Go to bed? At 8:09pm? Haba!!!! That's fvckin early.. .. .. i go to bed around 12am-3am on weekdays.. .. ..
Okay, lol was just saying from last weekend. . 3am? What time do you wake nd prep for work?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by LordOfTheWeed: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Laveda:
Okay, lol was just saying from last weekend. . 3am? What time do you wake nd prep for work?
Owkay.. .. .. I wake around 6am everyday for devotion and go back to bed again till anything i like coz i mostly work at home.. .. ..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Laveda(f): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Owkay.. .. .. I wake around 6am everyday for devotion and go back to bed again till anything i like coz i mostly work at home.. .. ..
wow lordoftheweed takes devotion serious cheesy cool

Your work isn't that stressful. . . I guess.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by LordOfTheWeed: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Laveda:
wow lordoftheweed takes devotion serious cheesy cool

Your work isn't that stressful. . . I guess.
Lolz.. .. .. i don't joke with my devotion, forget the moniker, it doesn't define my true personality wink

As for my occupation, errm.. .. .. I'm still a student tho, so i only use that to support myself.. .. ..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Laveda(f): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Lolz.. .. .. i don't joke with my devotion, forget the moniker, it doesn't define my true personality wink

As for my occupation, errm.. .. .. I'm still a student tho, so i only use that to support myself.. .. ..
Alright wink are you the same person behind that origin moniker?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by LordOfTheWeed: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Laveda:
Alright wink are you the same person behind that origin moniker?
lipsrsealed origin? lipsrsealed who is origin? embarassed
Re: UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful by Laveda(f): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

lipsrsealed origin? lipsrsealed who is origin? embarassed
I don't really know, when I joined Nl ealier, guess it was a bit popular.. So tell me, you not same person?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies With Big Stomach May Not Find A Marriage Partner. / Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) / Why You Should Not Bother Yourself Having A Relationship With Any Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.