Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do (5738 Views)

Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz / This Newly Wedded Couple Cant Kiss? / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by pamcode(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
good evening nairalanders i got a question to ask and pls no insults. How do virgins know what to do on the wedding nite or whenever they feel like av tried asking the married ones but the question was quickly dismissed and the matter changed so i hope i get answers (intelligient ones ) here.Thanks
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by kilokeys(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
some things are innate.

and being virgin in the body isnt being virgin in the mind.
if they are averagely intelligent, they have heard tales, read stuff, seen some too..

clueless - nah

awkwardness - maybe

3 Likes

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by ZeeOlanrewaju(f): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
*spreads mats* oya make una stat to dey comments.smiley
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
Is it possible for a human not to have any idea of sex in this generation ?

I seriously doubt .

2 Likes

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by mooremedia: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
how does a child know how to shit

4 Likes

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Your instinct will tell you how to do it..

In as much as the instinct of a newly born baby will let him suck her mother's bre.ast expertly without any training, I don't expect a full grown man/woman to be looking like a slowpoke when it comes to bleeping for the first time

10 Likes

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
hmm they will know what to do. even those deeper life Mary amakas. its called an instinct.. we all know that s£x means putting d in p smiley so they will know, bsyds, they've read n watched stuffwink but they won't be professionals like the porrnstars grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by pamcode(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:
Is it possible for a human not to have any idea of sex in this generation ?

I seriously doubt .
maybe deeperlifers you know i myself i dont really know what to do

1 Like

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by freshness2020: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
There are DVD's on sex education! They can lay their hands on one of "em!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
pamcode:

like others have said your instinct will tell you , no one taught Adam and eve

3 Likes

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm they will know what to do. even those deeper life Mary amakas. its called an instinct.. we all know that s£x means putting d in p smiley so they will know, bsyds, they've read n watched stuffwink but they won't be professionals like the porrnstars grin
this lady does not disappoint me
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
newly weeds did what?
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by chymystique(f): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
pamcode:

Keep lying to yourself @ the bolded.. Anyways, if you dunnoo what to do you can as well wait till your wedding night and find out undecided
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
this lady does not disappoint me
at all at all grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by iceberylin(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Virgins no sexy @ all undecided
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by SeverusSnape(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
kilokeys:
some things are innate.

and being virgin in the body isnt being virgin in the mind.
if they are averagely intelligent, they have heard tales, read stuff, seen some too..

clueless - nah

awkwardness - maybe
you've said it all. end of discussion!
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
So many virgin wanna be
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
You mean the two of them being virgins? Thats almost impossible in the 21st century.
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by pamcode(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
chymystique:

Keep lying to yourself @ the bolded.. Anyways, if you dunnoo what to do you can as well wait till your wedding night and find out undecided
lol okay that was half-true bt i always shudder anytime i think that i have to break and enter which will lead to loss of blood #shudders again and again.
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
post=27814539:
You mean the two of them being virgins? Thats almost impossible in the 21st century.
are you insinuating the man will not be able to indentify the port ?
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Both cant be virgin na.....one must be experienced.
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by merit12(f): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
booked

1 Like

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by pamcode(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ipledge:
So many virgin wanna be
what do u mean man ;>
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by pamcode(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Both cant be virgin na.....one must be experienced.
wait what if it the lady that is experienced omo na gobe be dat serious blow to d man's self esteem
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
pamcode:
what do u mean man ;>
I no mean anything oo,am just observing
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by LieDetector(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
chymystique:

it is not a a Lie
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by larryozomah(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
post=27814539:
very possible

1 Like

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 08, 2014
chymystique:

excuse me aunty,I don't know what to do,can you teach me?
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by missdebs(f): 12:44am On Nov 08, 2014
jesus manifests and teach dem
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by dechandel(f): 12:55am On Nov 08, 2014
Ipledge:
I no mean anything oo,am just observing
You are a case.. I swear grin
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 08, 2014
dechandel:

You are a case.. I swear grin
Last Sunday was thanks giving service,but I will plead with our pastor to do a special one for me grin grin

My gf is here,make I no miss yarn
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Kwonder(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2014
very easy.... buy mojo.... different variations.
what am i even saying,, download mojo tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Have Sexual Feelings Towards Your Blood Brother Or Sister / The Return Of Alberto2k / A Typical Bride Price List In IGBO Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.