Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do (5755 Views)

Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz / This Newly Wedded Couple Cant Kiss? / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Dlionsheart: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2014
@OP, am a professional, I helped virgin couples in their wedding night. Just makes available the following items,
1, Vaseline
2, a bright light (torchlight preferably)
3, some tissue paper (like two roll)
4, two chains - optional (to hang the two legs if need be)
5, some choc and blackboard (for some theories before the practical)
6, some perfumes, expensive ones (just in case your so so & so have some offensive so so & so)
7, some soap with good odor (for bathing after my work)
8, a feel of twenty million kobo (I don't charge in naira, you can see am not expensive at all).

if interested, email me at: afoolatyourageisafool4eva@oyo.com

Thank me later.
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Chylo(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Both cant be virgin na.....one must be experienced.

What kind of mentality is that? You need to repent seriously
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2014
Chylo:

What kind of mentality is that? You need to repent seriously
MENTALITY
A girl can keep her virginity for as long as possible but 80% of guys nowadays have done it before.
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Chylo(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2014
mizzkeji44:

MENTALITY
A girl can keep her virginity for as long as possible but 80% of guys nowadays have done it before.

Where did you come up with your 80 percent number? Did you take a census? Well, I'm a virgin and all my friends and the guys I hang out with are too. So correct that mindset. Not all guys have sold their souls to the devil.
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by jmoore(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
mizzkeji44:

MENTALITY
and they are fuc*ing their fellow guys or other 80% of girls?

smh
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Medunah: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Chylo:

Where did you come up with your 80 percent number? Did you take a census? Well, I'm a virgin and all my friends and the guys I hang out with are too. So correct that mindset. Not all guys have sold their souls to the devil.
shocked haha bros, fear God naah
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Chylo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Medunah:

shocked haha bros, fear God naah

Erm, Medunah, I think you may need to change your circle of friends. Believe me, God has an army of people who are faithful to Him. Don't think the whole world has gone to the dogs yet.

I do not associate with loose people, and I guess that also helps us keep ourselves. We will win at the end, don't worry.
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Medunah: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Chylo:

Erm, Medunah, I think you may need to change your circle of friends. Believe me, God has an army of people who are faithful to Him. Don't think the whole world has gone to the dogs yet.

I do not associate with loose people, and I guess that also helps us keep ourselves. We will win at the end, don't worry.
And i am not faithful to God? Or my frnds are born against?
And speak for yourself man, you dont know what ur frnds do in their closet
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by Chylo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Medunah:

And i am not faithful to God? Or my frnds are born against?
And speak for yourself man, you dont know what ur frnds do in their closet

Sorry if I insinuated that. Have a great day miss.
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by lanicky(f): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls...vote beautiful, intelligent nd God fearing Jennimma as d next miss nairaland....here's d link....https://www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland december 2014 contest.

Thanks kiss
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by pamcode(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dlionsheart:
@OP, am a professional, I helped virgin couples in their wedding night. Just makes available the following items,
1, Vaseline
2, a bright light (torchlight preferably)
3, some tissue paper (like two roll)
4, two chains - optional (to hang the two legs if need be)
5, some choc and blackboard (for some theories before the practical)
6, some perfumes, expensive ones (just in case your so so & so have some offensive so so & so)
7, some soap with good odor (for bathing after my work)
8, a feel of twenty million kobo (I don't charge in naira, you can see am not expensive at all).

if interested, email me at: afoolatyourageisafool4eva@oyo.com

Thank me later.
hehehe 200k for what besides ur list is hilarious
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by smartoliver(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
They know the same way u knew on n ur first experience
Re: How Do Newly Wedded Virgins Know What To Do by smartoliver(m): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
mizzkeji44:

MENTALITY
I'm 20 and I've never done it and I will stay dat way till my wedding nite and trust me,there are others like me....not everyone are like u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday / Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.