Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Please Help : Penìs Just Got Stuck - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help : Penìs Just Got Stuck (2884 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help : Penìs Just Got Stuck by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 08, 2014
LieDetector:
i met this girl in the beach yesterday. She looks hot. I collected her number from her. Today I called and asked her to come over. In a span of 2mins, she's at my doorstep. I went to my fridge to get her a chilled drink and on coming out, i saw she's stripped. I started fùcking her and i'm still fùcking her but right now as i'm typing, my dick is stuck in her pussyy. I have begged her to release me but she declined.

What do I do?

Candid replies please angry

ingredients:
Three native chalk
one big ringer bell
one packet of salt
7 red candles

method:

light all the candles, place four (4) around the four corners of the room, place two (2) at the door,hold one(1) with ur left hand..then mix the native chalk with the salt and place inside the bell ur right hand...now begin to dey ring the bell while fcking her round the room and commanding her...no obanje or witch girl fit resist am she go run from that place or run mad...

Linus Mba
Re: Please Help : Penìs Just Got Stuck by LieDetector(m): 5:41am On Nov 08, 2014
ERCROSS:

Seriously..
R u kidding..

This poo deserves being in the trash bin..

Please Help! Where can i find the trash bin? angry
Re: Please Help : Penìs Just Got Stuck by AdeniyiA(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2014
a lady at the beach??
u don carry mammy water! shocked
with the speed she arrived at your house sef .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys/ Ladies: Can You Marry A Lesbian/ Gay? / How Does Being In Love Feel Like? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Feel Sex In A Relationship Is A Favour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.