Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi (84241 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by christopher123(m): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2014
swezenberg:
When will the Northerners not rule again? This hatred shown by a tribe we all know so well will not do them any good because if they should seize power, some people will not know what hit them. The truth is that the south can not rule forever and it is very difficult to divide the entity called Nigeria.

What made u think so...nigeria division is not hard.wake up from sleep. If ussr can split and old india split then uk is spliting today then spain will split and sudan split. Tell me what is hard in nigeria

I just dont know why people are scared to stand on their own always leaning on crowd.....i may not want nigeria split...but if spliting will gurantee our safety so it is

Its better to split and be alive than together and die

Start having that in mind

People are just dying

But i will say good morning nigeria

Igbos saw these decades ago now this is the nigeria they fought for

R i p

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by calaway: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Muscomide:
H

[s]Thanks for your input. Unlike you however, I do not agree that President Jonathan is 'trying'. You seem to have a kind of 'persecution complex' which makes you think that people are against you because you are of Igbo or South-South extraction. Are we to settle for mediocrity in office merely because this President is from the Niger Delta, the goose that lays the golden eggs? Jonathan is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Office with all the paraphernalia of office at his disposal. With the might of the armed forces at his disposal, it is his duty to ensure that the country is peaceful for us all. That is the contract we signed with him four years ago when he was voted into office. In what way is GEJ 'trying' exactly, pray tell?

Whilst in the throes of what I term your 'persecution complex', you conveniently forget that Obasanjo, a Yoruba from the South-west was instrumental in GEJ's ascendancy to the pinnacle of political power in Nigeria. How soon you forget the role played by the same South-West you now denigrate when Yar-Adua died and the Northern Cabal were scheming to prevent a Vice-President Jonathan from succeeding the late Yar-Adua. You see to the Yoruba, what is right is right, and what is wrong is wrong. There is no in-between.

By his inept, incompetent and weak Presidency, Jonathan has wastefully squandered the massive goodwill reposed in him four years ago. For this reason and this reason only, is he going to lose the support of the South-West at next year's elections. In trying to divide Yoruba votes by introducing religion into Yoruba politics, Jonathan is further pursuing his divide and rule agenda. If Jonathan and his advisers understand the sophistication of the Yoruba electorate, they will know that they are bound to fail in this. What unites Yoruba is a shared cultural heritage, language and history, not whether one worships on a Friday or a Sunday.
[/s]

PURE RUBBISH
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by hakeem77: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nigerians dont like d truth & their opinions are colored by tribal & religious sentiments.
AMERICA & d WEST ARE BEHIND BOKO HARAM. Answer these questions:
*why would US & all d west not want to sell military equipment to Nigeria if they realy want to help us against BH?
*why would they not want to share inteligence with Nigeria even on d chibok girls?
*why is it dat whenever d Nigerian army has upperhand against BH, d western media shout human right violations?
*who are those openly voting $500m for BH-afiliated insurgents in syria & iraq & openly training them?
*why does BH seem more powerful than d Nigerian army if not dat they ve powerful states as sponsors?
*if BH realy wants to islamise Nigeria, why kill mostly muslims & destroy d muslim north? Why do they want to kill Buhari, their supposed sponsor & islamist leader?
*which country did Nigeria anger when she divested her foreign reserves in dollars & what happened to those dat tried such?
*Why is dat only bbc, cnn etc always get 1st acess to BH videos

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by babestella: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
hakeem77:
Nigerians dont like d truth & their opinions are colored by tribal & religious sentiments.
AMERICA & d WEST ARE BEHIND BOKO HARAM. Answer these questions:
*why would US & all d west not want to sell military equipment to Nigeria if they realy want to help us against BH?
*why would they not want to share inteligence with Nigeria even on d chibok girls?
*why is it dat whenever d Nigerian army has upperhand against BH, d western media shout human right violations?
*who are those openly voting $500m for BH-afiliated insurgents in syria & iraq & openly training them?
*why does BH seem more powerful than d Nigerian army if not dat they ve powerful states as sponsors?
*if BH realy wants to islamise Nigeria, why kill mostly muslims & destroy d muslim north? Why do they want to kill Buhari, their supposed sponsor & islamist leader?
*which country did Nigeria anger when she divested her foreign reserves in dollars & what happened to those dat tried such?
*Why is dat only bbc, cnn etc always get 1st acess to BH videos

The question should be why are more almajiris joining boko haram. Have you seen the video of their invasion, it's appalling, looks like the whole north have joined. The last video I saw, they wouldn't be less than 500 foot militants, whil lots of APCs.

Stop blaming America, we should blame those who on the basis of religious affiliation brainwash the guys to join boko haram.
It's so sad that such is happening in our country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Kenneth205(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2014
Speechless....
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by koolly009: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2014
Register for a language course with "KOOL-END LANGUAGE CENTRE, Gwarinpa.
We teach German, French, Spanish & English.
+Reg/ preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch.
Venue: No 3, B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa.
Call. 08035949272
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by swezenberg(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
christopher123:

What made u think so...nigeria division is not hard.wake up from sleep. If ussr can split and old india split then uk is spliting today then spain will split and sudan split. Tell me what is hard in nigeria

I just dont know why people are scared to stand on their own always leaning on crowd.....i may not want nigeria split...but if spliting will gurantee our safety so it is

Its better to split and be alive than together and die

Start having that in mind

People are just dying

But i will say good morning nigeria

Igbos saw these decades ago now this is the nigeria they fought for

R i p

If it was easy why did Igbos fail to divide it.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by SenatorJames(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
This is serious. may God deliver this nation from the evil ones in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.