Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi (84232 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by watchindelta(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2014
yehmi01:
This Just made me so sad right now.

Honestly I wish I could do some thing

Blaming any one is not the solution right now.

People are been killed every day. That could be your relative or mine.

Is dir a way we can write a letter to the US Government as Nigerians because they are the only one i feel can stop this.

Honestly Am so not happy right now. sad sad sad sad
bro even American can,t stop them because Nigerians are playing politics with it. even if this kind thing happens for American and the whole of US play politics with it, they will never solve the problems as well.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by rehoboam: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2014
“Saudi Arabia has been financing
al-Qaeda in Iraq, arming it
through the back door,” Middle
East expert Zayd al-Isa told Press
TV in an interview in December
2013.Islamabad meaning that islam is bad.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by juvewalex(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2014
The pictures are touching , may God bless the dead ones . I'm just fed up with the happenings in this blessed nation and I don't think our current government can safe us from this menace .....
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nazareth10: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2014
SeverusSnape:

I'm using my head, that's why I'm asking, why can't he arrest those sponsors of BH he claims to know?... Jonathan is a Democrat, but being a Democrat doesn't mean one should be weak. I hope you get my point.
It's like you don't follow the news, this is democracy unless one is tried and convicted, he is never guilty. You should be saying that these bokos have men in the government who try to suppress any move taken against their ilk. If they really want peace in the north, they that are north should be in the forefront and not the visitors.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Urine: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2014
Samunique:
Just imagine, GEJ this GEJ that, for the problem they ( northerners ) created for themselves.

I read a post from one of their internet warriors cramjones brimming war "if this and that happens" if elections are rigged GEJ wins, Nigeria will cease to exist. Who told him GEJ can't win without elections being rigged?

Now, this's how it starts. We remember in 2011 elections when the one that has now suddenly become a saint( GMB ) to those under APC pay roll, i.e. Cramjones and the likes, said he would make Nigeria ungovernable, now the results are there for all to see.

Let them stop blaming GEJ for the monsters they created for themselves.

It's just a pity that innocent souls are being wasted everyday just bcs of some people's greed for power and religion dominance.

May the LORD deliver us.

I still don't get the logic behind arguments like this. GEJ is not the President of Southern Nigeria, he is the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Among the casualties are Christians, Muslims, Southerners and Northerners, common men like you and I. Don't they deserve protection? People that got killed are regular folks who came to withdraw their salary, even if the Northern leaders are devils, the onus is on GEJ as the President to defend and protect his citizens. These "innocent souls" need protection from the man in charge of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, and DSS he is the most powerful man in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by ayindejimmy(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Dear Lord, save us from these blood suckers
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Urine: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Nazareth10:

It's like you don't follow the news, this is democracy unless one is tried and convicted, he is never guilty. You should be saying that these bokos have men in the government who try to suppress any move taken against their ilk. If they really want peace in the north, they that are north should be in the forefront and not the visitors.

Are you saying because this is a democracy criminals should not be arrested and prosecuted? Do you realise the "North" is not a sovereign country? Who are these boko men in government? If there's valid proof why haven't they been prosecuted?
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Muscomide: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Urine:

I still don't get the logic behind arguments like this. GEJ is not the President of Southern Nigeria, he is the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Among the casualties are Christians, Muslims, Southerners and Northerners, common men like you and I. Don't they deserve protection? People that got killed are regular folks who came to withdraw their salary, even if the Northern leaders are devils, the onus is on GEJ as the President to defend and protect his citizens. These "innocent souls" need protection from the man in charge of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, and DSS he is the most powerful man in this country.

Tell them for me, abeg

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by hansad: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
I remember a bomb hit Boston and killed 2 Americans who participated in the Boston Marathon. The whole media was awash with the news. CNN and other mainstream media gave us minute-by-minute update on how the two suspects were being tracked. Nigerians got so interested and emotional about people they knew very little about. The Nigerian social media space trended with things like "Pray for Boston", "America we are with you," Even the Federal Government of Nigeria extended their sympathy to the people of the United States. While the hollywood-like search for the two suspects went on, there was at least 7 bomb blasts in Nigeria that killed scores of people, yet the same Nigerian's that were all over social media "praying" for Americans moved on and kept mute like nothing happened. What did the GEJ do? He went on a campaign rally dancing behind a twerking woman, whose picture was circulated by my friend and brother Nasir El-Rufai.

Fast forward till today, in less than two weeks we have had over 100 people killed by the Haramites using bombs! Upper and lower limbs littered all over the place, innocent blood soaking and drenching our land; Cities captured and renamed, and a whole lot of atrocities. Yet, our media has focused on Tambuwal. Other new media such as Linda Ikeji and Nairaland preferred to turn their focus on big booties. And what did our president do? He jetted out to Burkina Faso to broker a change in power, while his people and his country are under siege by the haramites. No presidential statement have been made about the captured Nigerian territories. No presidential statement on the bombed people of Gombe and Bauchi people, and the list goes on and on.

Are we as Nigerians and our government now thick-skinned to the loss of Nigerian lives? Does Jonathan even deserve to be called the President of Nigeria. Why do people living south, make such outrageous statements as "Let them keep killing themselves?" Is this now the level of Nigerian humanity?

I have said this and I will say it again, If this haramite madness continues, we must be prepared to kiss Nigeria goodbye come 2015. There is imminent war and violence brewing in all parts of Nigeria, except the South West and North-West. This war and violence will definitely consume Nigeria, and Jonathan will be our last president if he attempts to rig. Again, if this incompetent and wicked leader rigs this elections, then I can tell you with all sincerity, we must kiss Nigeria good bye. History is a good teacher, and we cannot ignore the American Intelligence report on the existence of Nigeria beyond 2015. As for me. I have refurnished my house Iowa, United States ready to be occupied if GEJ presses that botton. Unfortunately not all Nigerians can escape a burning country. For this reason, we must fight this government out of power for the survival of Nigeria.

It is not all gloomy. We have a chance to change the status quo. We have a chance to change the rot of corruption in Nigeria and allow Nigeria exist beyond 2015. We have that chance in General Mohammadu Buhari. I can tell you, the people's General will certainly make politics unattractive to looters, once they have been locked up in jail and the keys thrown away.

A word is enough for the wise!

-CramJones

@CramJones, tell yourself the simple truth: in order to defeat Boko Haram, Nigeria's govt under Jonah has deployed the best of army and equipment that Nigeria could afford. But what happened: the too many Nigerian sympathizers who share same religious ideology for a sharia governed Nigeria continue to root for Boko Haram, by continuing to sabotage efforts of military outfits. Boko Haram is fighting for a Nigeria governed by sharia criminal laws.
A section of Nigeria adopted Sharia criminal laws beginning last decade.

On the other hand, in the US, all sections and political parties unite to fight terrorists, they even take the fight against terrorists in foreign soils. The Cramjones of Nigeria apparently make political profits through seeing Nigerians terrorized by Boko Haram.

By using these gory scenes of mangled limbs and blasted brains of Nigerians in Kazaure to campaign for Buhari, how do you want reasonable people to see you and Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by sucezTP(f): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Please God, help this nation, Nigeria!
RIP to the dead!
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Wahala90: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
... I have said this and I will say it again, If this haramite madness continues, we must be prepared to kiss Nigeria goodbye come 2015. There is imminent war and violence brewing in all parts of Nigeria, except the South West and North-West. This war and violence will definitely consume Nigeria, and Jonathan will be our last president if he attempts to rig. Again, if this incompetent and wicked leader rigs this elections, then I can tell you with all sincerity, we must kiss Nigeria good bye. History is a good teacher, and we cannot ignore the American Intelligence report on the existence of Nigeria beyond 2015. As for me. I have refurnished my house Iowa, United States ready to be occupied if GEJ presses that botton. Unfortunately not all Nigerians can escape a burning country. For this reason, we must fight this government out of power for the survival of Nigeria.

It is not all gloomy. We have a chance to change the status quo. We have a chance to change the rot of corruption in Nigeria and allow Nigeria exist beyond 2015. We have that chance in General Mohammadu Buhari. I can tell you, the people's General will certainly make politics unattractive to looters, once they have been locked up in jail and the keys thrown away.

-CramJones

You were making some sense till you got to the quoted and I wondered what kind of human being is this? So you really think that Buhari is the solution to what Nigeria is passing through? See you. Come 2015, GEJ will still be the president while you will still be jobless and Buhari will be going to court. Instead of facing reality and proffering solution you are playing politics with the lives of Nigerians. Mumu Advocate.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by SeverusSnape(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Nazareth10:

once again, you're right about what you said "tried and convicted",now GEJ claims he know these guys,that means he has evidences,then why can't he "try" them in a court of law to ascertain their guilt or innocence......and for your information sir,I follow the news very closely.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Muscomide: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
I remember a bomb hit Boston and killed 2 Americans who participated in the Boston Marathon. The whole media was awash with the news. CNN and other mainstream media gave us minute-by-minute update on how the two suspects were being tracked. Nigerians got so interested and emotional about people they knew very little about. The Nigerian social media space trended with things like "Pray for Boston", "America we are with you," Even the Federal Government of Nigeria extended their sympathy to the people of the United States. While the hollywood-like search for the two suspects went on, there was at least 7 bomb blasts in Nigeria that killed scores of people, yet the same Nigerian's that were all over social media "praying" for Americans moved on and kept mute like nothing happened. What did the GEJ do? He went on a campaign rally dancing behind a twerking woman, whose picture was circulated by my friend and brother Nasir El-Rufai.

Fast forward till today, in less than two weeks we have had over 100 people killed by the Haramites using bombs! Upper and lower limbs littered all over the place, innocent blood soaking and drenching our land; Cities captured and renamed, and a whole lot of atrocities. Yet, our media has focused on Tambuwal. Other new media such as Linda Ikeji and Nairaland preferred to turn their focus on big booties. And what did our president do? He jetted out to Burkina Faso to broker a change in power, while his people and his country are under siege by the haramites. No presidential statement have been made about the captured Nigerian territories. No presidential statement on the bombed people of Gombe and Bauchi people, and the list goes on and on.

Are we as Nigerians and our government now thick-skinned to the loss of Nigerian lives? Does Jonathan even deserve to be called the President of Nigeria. Why do people living south, make such outrageous statements as "Let them keep killing themselves?" Is this now the level of Nigerian humanity?

I have said this and I will say it again, If this haramite madness continues, we must be prepared to kiss Nigeria goodbye come 2015. There is imminent war and violence brewing in all parts of Nigeria, except the South West and North-West. This war and violence will definitely consume Nigeria, and Jonathan will be our last president if he attempts to rig. Again, if this incompetent and wicked leader rigs this elections, then I can tell you with all sincerity, we must kiss Nigeria good bye. History is a good teacher, and we cannot ignore the American Intelligence report on the existence of Nigeria beyond 2015. As for me. I have refurnished my house Iowa, United States ready to be occupied if GEJ presses that botton. Unfortunately not all Nigerians can escape a burning country. For this reason, we must fight this government out of power for the survival of Nigeria.

-CramJones

Now you have me confused. Did you not use to be FFK hiding under this CramJones monicker? This must be a conversion of Damascene proportions.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by enoks(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2014
Very unfortunate, there was Indid a country. How can these politicians and top deficient military brass feel comfortable toying with the lives of innocent Nigerians. A country they all swore to protect its sovereignty against internal and external aggression turn around to incite and in most cases turn blind eye to this menace. A military without moral, a political class without empathy and integrity and the masses without hunger for positive change spells doom.RIP to the dead but for as many times as we say RIP, the perpetrators shall know no peace.. If peaceful change is resisted, violent change is imminent.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Burger01(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2014
bimbor:

IPs are traceable? So you mean to say the man does not have freedom of expression just like you do? Are you in any way more human than him? Do you have two heads? This your statement makes me sick! And so this 'Crap jones' is the same entity that is preaching APC leadership? You want us to vote for a leader that will withold our fundamental human rights just like you are doing here?
I think you need to have your head examined because you are worse off than the PDP you are trying to crucify. Why must you jump to use every available opportunity to criticise GEJ? I think I can authoritatively say you APC Killers are the brains behind this Senseless blood shed across Northern Nigeria all in a bid to bring down Jonathan's administration.

IP traceable my foot! Rubbish. Oya come and trace my IP na. Mscheew!!
Dr. Bimbor, don't mind that haramite..

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Burger01(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2014
zlatansomto:
Yes,. You think ah give a Bleep about you northern fuvkS?? Y'all can burn in hell for all i care...
it is because u don't have a loved person among those people or simply because u are 'HEARTLESS' .Seriously speaking,u need to change ur mode of thinking, May God help YOU.(AMEN)
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Muscomide: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2014
PStacks:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, should pls for the love of this country step down.

It is not shameful, it is honourable.

Boko Haram insurgency predates Goodluck. Whilst I'm no fan of Goodluck, I do not believe the insurgency will stop should the clueless one step down or not. The genie is out of the bottle and only the balkanisation of Nigeria will end the insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by josite: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2014
yehmi01:
This Just made me so sad right now.

Honestly I wish I could do some thing

Blaming any one is not the solution right now.

People are been killed every day. That could be your relative or mine.

Is dir a way we can write a letter to the US Government as Nigerians because they are the only one i feel can stop this.

Honestly Am so not happy right now. sad sad sad sad

i feel your pain.america has enough on her plate. rally those around you to vote out a useless government.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by juman(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2014
A country that fails to function well after 54 years of its existence.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by lastpage: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2014
WHY GEJ MAY NOT EVEN NEED TO RIG THE 2015 ELECTION... AND HE MAY STILL WIN!

Let us be honest, GEJ is "dead-on-arrival" as far as 2015 is concerned. or let me put it differently: He "SHOULD" be D.O.A

But a lot of people like me, want to see a CREDIBLE ALTERNATIVE to GEJ!

This is where l think the selfishness and greed of people like Tinubu and Buhari himself, will come into play.

APC will play into the hands of Jonathan/PDP, if they cannot offer a "more viable' alternative to that clueless Jonathan!

Now, intelligent people have been asking: Why cant APC put-up Governor Fashola, as its Presidential Candidate and finish-off, once and for all, this nonsense we have endured in the last six years in form of a rudderless and completely inept GEJ government?

*Is it Buhari that is very selfish and self-centered?
*Is it Tinubu that is jealous and afraid of the 'trajectory' of Fashola's success?

The latter seems a more plausible explanation if we all remembered how Tinubu tried to scuttle Fashola's re-election for a second term!

I will say something today... and we can validate it after the elections in 2015:

APC must realize that Buhari is not sellable!
I am not saying he is a bad person but the dynamics of Nigerian Politics, at this point and time, does not favor a Buhari Presidency.
Buhari at this point, does not command the confidence of most Nigerians, especially Christians and Southerners, due to events which have been happening in Northern Nigeria and the 'silence' of Buhari or his complete "l-dont-care" attitude.
I am not saying Buhari has a hand in the Boko haram terrorism but l am saying as a statesman, a former head of State, he should have been at the fore front of not only condemning the terrorsist (who are his tribesmen) but should also be "seen" assisting in seeking an end to the menace. He kept 'mum', for most part of it.

Again, the Northerners having over time, ruled Nigeria for about 75% of post-independence, shown themselves not to be very good at "Leadership".
There is this fear that if power is ceded to a Northerner (as Buhari is), they will try to usurp it despite the fact that they are most incompetent to move the nation forward!.
The irony of the 'description' above is that the current alternative (GEJ) is even worse, than the "worst Northerner" that has ever ruled this country!
If Buhari remains the flag bearer of APC, they will lose the Presidential election but it will be a national tragedy that once again, "Jonathan is allowed to "reap Good luck" where he does not deserve one!

In most indices of a good leader, l would score Fashola very high (Not that he is completely infallible, he has done some silly things which l think borders on "elitism", especially in the areas of tax, rural housing, but that discussion can be detailed at another time).
*In terms if "leadership", he has shown character.
*In terms of economic management, he is very well above average.
*He is presentable, of "average age", not recycled, non military background, sharp and astute.
*Though a muslim, he has been able to put Non-muslims "at ease" such that no one even cares about Religion, in his state!
That is how a leader should handle "religion", not sell a "secular country" into the organisation of Islamic countries (OIC).

Putting Buhari and Fashola on a scale, it is obvious where the scale will tip..... in Fashola's favor!

Will Tinubu and Buhari save this nation from an impending catastrophe, (which is what we will face is GEJ gets re-elected) by allowing a "credible alternative" like Governor Fashola to carry their Presidential banner or would personal ego, greed and selfishness of these two 'politicians' override national interest? Time will tell.
Thus, If GEJ wins a second term, dont credit PDP, dont forone moment think its because people want GEJ, dont blame APC,... blame Tinubu and Buhari himself!

Lastpage!
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by harthonder(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2014
The president and commander in chief of
our armed forces is a CHRISTIAN Alex Badeh, the head of all our Military is
a CHRISTIAN
Kenneth Minimah, the army chief is a
CHRISTIAN
The Director-General of State Security
Service Ita Ekpenyong is a CHRISTIAN And yet Oritsejafor and CAN keep telling
us christians are being killed and
systematically eliminated. If these
christians directly in charge of our
nation's security cannot protect the
Christians in particular and Nigerians in General, I think they have failed and
therefore should be replaced with
capable hands who can protect the
Christians and followers of other
religions. I think what CAN is actually saying is
these people have failed Nigerians so it
behoves on CAN to stop bringing religion
into this issue, rather they should join
hands with other Nigerians in voting out
this incompetent leadership so we all no matter our faith or belief can sleep with
our eyes closed
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2014
I pity the north.
Thats fathers shouldnt sin, ur children must reap it.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Muscomide: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2014
wuffdedonji:
They say that the fire wood u fetch during the dry season you will use in the rainy season ,also he who went and fetch ant fire wood will have lizard as a visitor, also he who fells to search his black goat in the afternood will find it difficult to search for it in the night. The northners deserve it ,Imagen a young president like GEJ taming an old former presido who surpose act like a father ,GEJ caution them on how to use wards ,this old fools called northern elders used their mouth to blow the firewood now the fire has just started.

Enough of your silly proverbs, my friend. Innocent people have lost their lives, where is your humanity? When are you going to show some compassion? You are living in a fools paradise if you don't know that sooner or later, these attacks will be commonplace in our big cities like Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Enugu, etc. is that when you will care? I am no TB Joshua but I predict that in the next year or two, Lagos especially will be targeted by these terrorists. Enough of the hatred for everything North.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2014
MNDY:

You ruined your sublime analysis with the concluding advocacy for Muh'd Buhari!
I am politically neutral and the following is to consolidate that: GEJ is not radical enough to confront terrorism!
If it were to be one very stubborn president, Boko Haram would have become history in Nigeria by now!

there is nothing like been politically neutral. Sitting on the fence in itself is a problem except if you mean you dont support APC or PDP. As long as we have neutrals we will all remain at the mercies of those who are not...
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Lilimax(f): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2014
ggrin:
Me and my family
NL family
Friends
And
Well wishers are covered by the blood of jesuscry
Amen!!
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by frostland(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2014
wen d militant of Niger delta rise up d traditional & political leaders of d south corporate wit FG and need d problem, even wen Opc rise up in west dsame tin happened. I wonder why d so called northern elders and der political leaders are benefiting from dis miss, all da do is blame GEJ
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Lilimax(f): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2014
krisbill:
MAY GOD SAVE THIS NATION IN JESUS NAME AND THE CHURCH SAY AMEN.
I say Amen to that.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2014
Nigeria.
First going to Church became risky.
Then going to the Market
Then Bus Stops
Now withdrawing from an ATM will get you blasted??
Next:Visiting the lady who cooks fish will get you blasted.
Those calling on the Lord.
With 48 bombings this year.I doubt the Judeo Christian God is in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by 2tek: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Buhari promised. that Baboons will be socked in blood if he didn't win election. Atiku also promised Nigerians that he will make Nigeria ungovernable if he didn't win election.
The best person to guide ur house is you. You do not leave your room open nd not properly locked then turn around to blame the police when thieves sneak into ur unlocked room. The north shd do more to protect the north. The police and army will always do their best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.