Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi (84228 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by bimbor(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:

Are you ranting at me? Why are you throwing tantrums? I will initiate a trace if you don't back down...I hope I am clear...Now bugger off!

-CramJones

Hahahahaha......initiate a trace? That one na long thing, I can even give you my house address. You never jam!
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Bluffly: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2014
There must be a national debate organized by INEC with 50% focus on bringing to a halt Insurgency and terrorists act in the country
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by OLADD: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2014
emiraty:

You really don't expect me to exchange words with you ,do you?

Like I stated you have destroyed your self. - have nothing against your thoughts just pity.
[color=#006600][/color]

On the contrary, you are the one that's destroyed by deranged reasoning.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by kenex4ever(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2014
God! When shall all these human inhumanity to humans stop. RIP is now our anthem, my heart is heavy; 4 how long are we gona b wearing sorrow like an armour in this our beloved con3? O Lord give us peace - for it's d most xpensive commodity in our nation at d moment.
Oh
How I hate 2 say RIP, anyways, RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by nwaobitex: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2014
GOD
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Burger01(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2014
Collynzo29:
When will northerners say enough is enough?
When they openly condemn terrorism and collectively go to arms against Boko Haram, else enough will never be enough,

RIP to the innocent dead...
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
I remember a bomb hit Boston and killed 2 Americans who participated in the Boston Marathon. The whole media was awash with the news. CNN and other mainstream media gave us minute-by-minute update on how the two suspects were being tracked. Nigerians got so interested and emotional about people they knew very little about. The Nigerian social media space trended with things like "Pray for Boston", "America we are with you," Even the Federal Government of Nigeria extended their sympathy to the people of the United States. While the hollywood-like search for the two suspects went on, there was at least 7 bomb blasts in Nigeria that killed scores of people, yet the same Nigerian's that were all over social media "praying" for Americans moved on and kept mute like nothing happened. What did the GEJ do? He went on a campaign rally dancing behind a twerking woman, whose picture was circulated by my friend and brother Nasir El-Rufai.

Fast forward till today, in less than two weeks we have had over 100 people killed by the Haramites using bombs! Upper and lower limbs littered all over the place, innocent blood soaking and drenching our land; Cities captured and renamed, and a whole lot of atrocities. Yet, our media has focused on Tambuwal. Other new media such as Linda Ikeji and Nairaland preferred to turn their focus on big booties. And what did our president do? He jetted out to Burkina Faso to broker a change in power, while his people and his country are under siege by the haramites. No presidential statement have been made about the captured Nigerian territories. No presidential statement on the bombed people of Gombe and Bauchi people, and the list goes on and on.

Are we as Nigerians and our government now thick-skinned to the loss of Nigerian lives? Does Jonathan even deserve to be called the President of Nigeria. Why do people living south, make such outrageous statements as "Let them keep killing themselves?" Is this now the level of Nigerian humanity?

I have said this and I will say it again, If this haramite madness continues, we must be prepared to kiss Nigeria goodbye come 2015. There is imminent war and violence brewing in all parts of Nigeria, except the South West and North-West. This war and violence will definitely consume Nigeria, and Jonathan will be our last president if he attempts to rig. Again, if this incompetent and wicked leader rigs this elections, then I can tell you with all sincerity, we must kiss Nigeria good bye. History is a good teacher, and we cannot ignore the American Intelligence report on the existence of Nigeria beyond 2015. As for me. I have refurnished my house Iowa, United States ready to be occupied if GEJ presses that botton. Unfortunately not all Nigerians can escape a burning country. For this reason, we must fight this government out of power for the survival of Nigeria.

It is not all gloomy. We have a chance to change the status quo. We have a chance to change the rot of corruption in Nigeria and allow Nigeria exist beyond 2015. We have that chance in General Mohammadu Buhari. I can tell you, the people's General will certainly make politics unattractive to looters, once they have been locked up in jail and the keys thrown away.

A word is enough for the wise!

-CramJones
so no other better candidate in the whole north apart from buhari?? HE SHALL AND WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by OLADD: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2014
Samunique:
What would you have him do? To carry AK47 and be parading all the nigerian streets? While not beg our brothers up north to shield the sword of Allah and spare the innocents?
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you. More than 90% of the military heads are northerners, yet they are helpless in tackling a menace bedeviling their region and some haters are vilifying the president. Are we these intellectually ineptitude or incurably unreasonable?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Samunique(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
I remember a bomb hit Boston and killed 2 Americans who participated in the Boston Marathon. The whole media was awash with the news. CNN and other mainstream media gave us minute-by-minute update on how the two suspects were being tracked. Nigerians got so interested and emotional about people they knew very little about. The Nigerian social media space trended with things like "Pray for Boston", "America we are with you," Even the Federal Government of Nigeria extended their sympathy to the people of the United States. While the hollywood-like search for the two suspects went on, there was at least 7 bomb blasts in Nigeria that killed scores of people, yet the same Nigerian's that were all over social media "praying" for Americans moved on and kept mute like nothing happened. What did the GEJ do? He went on a campaign rally dancing behind a twerking woman, whose picture was circulated by my friend and brother Nasir El-Rufai.

Fast forward till today, in less than two weeks we have had over 100 people killed by the Haramites using bombs! Upper and lower limbs littered all over the place, innocent blood soaking and drenching our land; Cities captured and renamed, and a whole lot of atrocities. Yet, our media has focused on Tambuwal. Other new media such as Linda Ikeji and Nairaland preferred to turn their focus on big booties. And what did our president do? He jetted out to Burkina Faso to broker a change in power, while his people and his country are under siege by the haramites. No presidential statement have been made about the captured Nigerian territories. No presidential statement on the bombed people of Gombe and Bauchi people, and the list goes on and on.

Are we as Nigerians and our government now thick-skinned to the loss of Nigerian lives? Does Jonathan even deserve to be called the President of Nigeria. Why do people living south, make such outrageous statements as "Let them keep killing themselves?" Is this now the level of Nigerian humanity?

I have said this and I will say it again, If this haramite madness continues, we must be prepared to kiss Nigeria goodbye come 2015. There is imminent war and violence brewing in all parts of Nigeria, except the South West and North-West. This war and violence will definitely consume Nigeria, and Jonathan will be our last president if he attempts to rig. Again, if this incompetent and wicked leader rigs this elections, then I can tell you with all sincerity, we must kiss Nigeria good bye. History is a good teacher, and we cannot ignore the American Intelligence report on the existence of Nigeria beyond 2015. As for me. I have refurnished my house Iowa, United States ready to be occupied if GEJ presses that botton. Unfortunately not all Nigerians can escape a burning country. For this reason, we must fight this government out of power for the survival of Nigeria.

It is not all gloomy. We have a chance to change the status quo. We have a chance to change the rot of corruption in Nigeria and allow Nigeria exist beyond 2015. We have that chance in General Mohammadu Buhari. I can tell you, the people's General will certainly make politics unattractive to looters, once they have been locked up in jail and the keys thrown away.

A word is enough for the wise!

-CramJones
Empty threat, go and tell ur pay masters to change their tactics, they are no longer working.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by OLADD: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2014
Oblitz:
northerners killing themselves and then blaming a southerner.......... height of insanity
[color=#006600][/color]

My friend, I tire oooooo

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2014
ggrin:
Me and my family
NL family
Friends
And
Well wishers are covered by the blood of jesuscry

AMEN
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by luluosas(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2014
Seeing the waton destruction of lives and property by the Boko Haram terrorists, coupled with the ineffective governance and careless actions of our government, I do sometimes wondered if truly there's a government in place in Nigeria.

In a swift reply to the APC of their call on President Jonathan to resign, a belated presidency hurriedly replied that "no president resigns during war" http://www.punchng.com/news/no-president-resigns-during-war-jonathan-tells-apc/

But the last time I checked, Nigeria is 'NOT' at war with any neighbouring countries or community. And again, there's no declaration of war by the presidency against the terrorists Boko Haram sects. So, if Nigeria is at war according to the presidency, with whom? Since when? Where was the declaration of made, and by who?

Now, the presidency claimed that Nigeria is at war, but the commander in chief of the armed forces had time to open a stadium in Akwa Ibom. Nigeria is at war and yet, the president could still travel out to have a hand shake with military officers to sacked a government outside Nigeria.
Nigeria is at war and yet the PDP and the president could still conduct congresses for elections. Nigeria is at war and yet the president could still have the mind to buy PDP presidential nomination forms. Nigeria is at war and yet TAN can still hire crowds to campaign for the re-election of the commander in chief. Nigeria, I hail you!

The truth of the matter remains that as long as the Boko Haram terrorism against Nigerians affects only the common citizens residents in the North, this government and all government officials in place today care-less to ending the insurgency troubles. Imagine the house of the chief of air staff taken over by Boko Haram sects in Mubi, and the Adamawa State governor hurriedly withdrew his children from school and fly them out of Yola, tell me if these government officials truly cares and concerned about the down trodden Nigerians who are at the mercy of Boko Haram terrorism daily in the North.

Should Nigerians wake up from their ethnic and religious enslavement, this country will be a better place for all to dwell and live peaceably. But, until then...

O LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, fight the cause of the common Nigerians today. Please LORD, help the common Nigerian citizens to overcome the trauma of Boko Haram terrorism. And please LORD, raise up for Nigeria a leader that have the stamina of true leadership skills and quality in all future elections. All these and many more I ask in JESUS mighty name. Amen.
To GOD be all the glory!

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by guvnor83: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2014
what an irony undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided somebody will claim bokoharam are killing only christains, am 100% sure most of d pple killed or injured are muslims.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by MNDY(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Even if Buhari takes over tomorrow...Boko won't stop.

Because they are fundamentalists....and fundamentalists are quite simply mad. They think they are right.And because they think they are right...they are especially dangerous. At least a robber has some doubts about his profession.

That is why I laff at people who say Boko is a Buhari or a Jonathan plot....they don't know nothing.!

Nigerians....unite against Boko

And the uncertainty over Nigeria's terrorism being political or religious continues!
---------------
It has been an issue of serious debate! In my opinion, terrorism is purely religious but with some politics undertone to it! Thus mostly a blend of the two!
---------------
Blamed largely on the distortion of Islamic principles (by Muslims), terrorism has come to stay with mankind!
----------------
The "distortion" claim (if anything to go by), makes it more intense as terrorists tend to be highly obstinate! And perhaps the spiritual side to terrorism makes commiting the most heinous crimes against humanity like breathing (easy, just & fair) to them!
-------------------
Heard terrorists are initiated into terrorism through rituals which washes off every form of human nature from their psychology making them beasts and/or demons!

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by jojotemitopaz(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2014
3cycle:

but i see you doing that sire, so who stands to Gain? GEJ, Buhari or some Northerners?
Do you think GEJ would prefer to leave a legacy of bombs and numerous deaths when he finally leaves office?
What is re-election compared to over a million lives lost already in the bomb attacks?
stop blaming The FG, It has no hand in the killing of people who wants Nigeria Islamized.

The North deserves what it gets.
I didnt blame anyone, only exonerating some over the frequent attacks on their persons, culrure n tribe. JUST LIKE U DOING HERE AGAIN...SAYING THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GET. BE HUMAN AND SHOW SOME EMPATHY ON THE LOST SOULS

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Orunto: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2014
HEAR ME ALL NIGERIANS, MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF NNAMDI AZIKWE, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO, AHMADU BELLO, GOWON, OLUSEGUN OBASANJO AND GOODLUCK JONATHAN DESTROY THE PERPETRATORS AND SPONSORS OF THIS CRIME, OF BOKOHARAM AND THE UNREST IN NIGERIA. May they all and their ways PERISH IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. AMEN AMEN AMEN! LET IT BE SO!
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by MNDY(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2014
On a lighter note, CramJones either intentionally or unintentionally beckoned bashing with that post he made!
-----------------
In the parlance of the local pidgin English and slang, "CramJones don buy market."
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by skytouch2(f): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2014
I think, FG is culpable . Why? For years, the government had not been able to deal rustlessly with a single one caught . Why? GEJ needs to be man enough.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2014
9jii:

Are you celebrating this??
he's trying to be funny but he has shown he's living a life condemned to idiocy and foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Samunique(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you. More than 90% of the military heads are northerners, yet they are helpless in tackling a menace bedeviling their region and some haters are vilifying the president. Are we these intellectually ineptitude or incurably unreasonable?
Just imagine, GEJ this GEJ that, for the problem they ( northerners ) created for themselves.

I read a post from one of their internet warriors cramjones brimming war "if this and that happens" if elections are rigged GEJ wins, Nigeria will cease to exist. Who told him GEJ can't win without elections being rigged?

Now, this's how it starts. We remember in 2011 elections when the one that has now suddenly become a saint( GMB ) to those under APC pay roll, i.e. Cramjones and the likes, said he would make Nigeria ungovernable, now the results are there for all to see.

Let them stop blaming GEJ for the monsters they created for themselves.

It's just a pity that innocent souls are being wasted everyday just bcs of some people's greed for power and religion dominance.

May the LORD deliver us.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2014
fitzmayowa:

If all nigerians could reason this way and stop using people's tragedy to play politics and throwing mud at each other, the country would move forward and be better for it...

Thumbs up bro
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by nnachukz(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2014
solid3:
Somebody should warn the commander in chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces that these eveil people begin to take over local govt areas in Bauchi state.
Is there any state government there? yes. Do they have elders there? yes. Are the people committing these crimes against humanity, their indigens (sons and daughters)? Yes. Do they know them? Of course they do. But why do they allow it? To tarnish somebody's image somewhere and paint a picture of insecurity in nigeria. Let them show enough commitment and sincerity to end it then C-in-C of the FRN will come to their help. Dear lord lets us not fall victims to other people's evil plan. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by popcykaylah(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2014
our cluessless c-in-c is there travelling up and down..after some mofos go say. gej till year 3000..anyone who says that shit will end up like this ..see human being like cow meat everywhere ..useless president ..
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by beast4rmdeast(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2014
pchax:

I totally agree with the bolded above... We seem to have lost apathy for Nigerian lives. It is very sad that you now turned it to another GEJ vs GMB cliche rhetoric that has been spamming NL threads these days. Loss of apathy by Nigerians for fellow Nigerians is not about political parties. Cheers!
it didn't start today 2million people lost their lives(through starvation)in a war they didn't particpate in I'm talking little kids here in ajust nation ahiara the place of the decleration should be the federal capital territory plus a 7day mourning ritual and a public holidy to remind us of the tragedies of war all this should have been done to integrate us all but what happened fct moved to abuja,no airport,seaport,rubber recycling plant,cement plant,refinery,steel plant,flour mill,or oil instalation,right now even if 2000 people die its only their tribes men that are concern,all these political concern is very easy 2 see through
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by eaglechild: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2014
ogbronx:
please in your wisdom, kindly suggest how they would do that. Should they find military uniforms and go on rapid and fast military training to fight BH by themselves? Do you understand why a country has the arm forces and various security outfits? Na wa for pple reasoning oh! smh!
A group such as Boko Haram cannot thrive without some degree of local sympathy and support.

These people live in a community, and are either locals or foreingners, either way the community knows its own, it know what Mr A does for a living either a farmer, blacksmith etc, so when Mr A or a certain Mr B suddenly emerges or begins to partake in unwholesome activities, the community will know.

Remember, we are talking about small towns here.
The local government area councils (which is mostly a monthly under the tree money rationing venture in the north) can start strong community policing.
The religious leaders can do more by the way of strong condemnation and even excommunication from Islam for those who partake or aid in such activities. (They mostly keep mute).

If every northerner(or an overwhelming majority) is strongly against terror, it will not thrive.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by watchindelta(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2014
are u ppl waiting for the President to fight boko haram alone em northerners? instead of playing politic. na ppl dey die so not chickens oh. hate will not solve this problem oh. RIP to the death.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Mexyz(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2014
This is happening and we have northern leaders/elders in this country fighting over aso rock. They still have not seen the reason to join the president and fight those destroying their region and taking them backward. God help my country.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by MNDY(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2014
My day has just been spoiled with this topic and gory photos! That is how concerned I am with the terrorism bedevilling my fatherland! I am sure most Nigerians are too!
-----------------
Lord, show us the way out ASAP, else, in the nearest future, you will meet humans killing themselves to eat human flesh not for absence of food or meat but intensified human evil!
-----------------
Father, if it means folding up your world once and for all, do it please!

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by SeverusSnape(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2014
Nazareth10:

If Jonathan is weak for being a democrat, then, be the Messiah. Use your head my friend, don't let APC's propaganda deceive you.
I'm using my head, that's why I'm asking, why can't he arrest those sponsors of BH he claims to know?... Jonathan is a Democrat, but being a Democrat doesn't mean one should be weak. I hope you get my point.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by yehmi01(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2014
This Just made me so sad right now.

Honestly I wish I could do some thing

Blaming any one is not the solution right now.

People are been killed every day. That could be your relative or mine.

Is dir a way we can write a letter to the US Government as Nigerians because they are the only one i feel can stop this.

Honestly Am so not happy right now. sad sad sad sad
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Charlieoyi: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2014
zlatansomto:
Yes,. You think ah give a Bleep about you northern fuvkS?? Y'all can burn in hell for all i care...
sometimes i wonder y sme ppl r just 2 foooolish! U tink d north has jus hausas or muslims?or u tink u r safe in wereva u r?dnt wory so far u r hapy abt dis,d heat wld get 2 u soon! I'm proud 2 b a notherner.for all those who wish d north d bad tins of life,u al wld b disapointd!bloody illiterates hating on all notherners.we hate u 2!
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Osegancy(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Oah! It do pain me when i see the Northerners are dying. It do pain me why the Northern leaders are not wise. It do pain me while they attack and kill the innocents. I believe the will of God is not the will of man.... I believe He create what u will do and what u will not do. He create all what you will think and what you will never think from your mind. God is closer to everybody than the blood flowing in their veins. And create the type of death you will die when you come to the world.... Maybe by Headache, stomach pain, accident, bullet, bomb, in sleep, flood, earth quake, vocano, hanging, thunder storm, fire blaze, electric, wind and so many types. I pray we shall not die in stress INSHA'ALLAH. May God grants you all peaceful death when the time comes and grants you ALJANNATUL FIRDAUS (paradise) say ameen even in your heart. R.I.P TO THE VICTIMS

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.