Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) (11552 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by egift(m): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Bros no vex picture of Amaechi stadium or all those things you listed are stories. I hope its not too much to ask for.

RIVERS STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM
Being built by Gov. Amaechi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1424152_port_stadium_3_jpg4b9207c23d51830a1ad9db43870c5d35
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 6:12am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=cupidhero post=27822319][/quote]big big talk. Prove or stfu.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by cupidhero(m): 6:15am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
big big talk. Prove or stfu.
if you have been to these two states and lived in both states for these years you won't be saying crap. mofo! GTFOH.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 6:15am On Nov 08, 2014
egift:

RIVERS STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM
Being built by Gov. Amaechi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1424152_port_stadium_3_jpg4b9207c23d51830a1ad9db43870c5d35
. Hope you remember monorail, and you hear wetin the mumu talk about completing. As far as APC is concerned, forget about completion. Construction stopped the very day APC came to power

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by egift(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
. Hope you remember monorail, and you hear wetin the mumu talk about completing. As far as APC is concerned, forget about completion. Construction stopped the very day APC came to power

Keep changing the Goal post, you started a topic to mock Gov. Amaechi, and when you were shown that Gov. Amaechi have done even more than Akpabio, you have reverted to insults, name-calling and beating about the bush.

And FYI, the picture above is not the current state of work in that Sports Complex. When I have more updates, I will post it.

Have yourself a lovely day.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
ahaika23:
In the voice of Amaechi, Jonathan is not my brother. In the voice of Akpabio, my girls have good physic like Serena Williams and I see Akwa Ibom producing worldclass stars
. You all have simply ignored these phrases. Is it that you never saw them or what? They both were made at the inauguration/commissioning of a stadium. One was made by a complete gentleman by all standards and the other by a nonentity rascal. Please APC identify the comment here made by a perfect gentleman. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2014
egift:

Keep changing the Goal post, you started a topic to mock Gov. Amaechi, and when you were shown that Gov. Amaechi have done even more than Akpabio, you have reverted to insults, name-calling and beating about the bush.

And FYI, the picture above is not the current state of work in that Sports Complex. When I have more updates, I will post it.

Have yourself a lovely day.
madam gift answer my puzzle above. Secondly you are not in ph, I stay in eliozu and if u know where eliozu is, you go shut up. Work is over at that construction site ok!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Lekan247: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
In the voice of Amaechi, Jonathan is not my brother. In the voice of Akpabio, my girls have good physic like Serena Williams and I see Akwa Ibom producing worldclass stars
[img]http://3.bp..com/-HN-1xjc87LQ/VFxy0XyUeJI/AAAAAAAAAD8/Y03PrI7WQhE/s1600/Aatatyq.jpg[/img]
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by chamboy(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Dis Akpabio guy seems like d best thing to happen to PDP...lol... PDP is not used to performing governors

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2014
chamboy:
Dis Akpabio guy seems like d best thing to happen to PDP...lol... PDP is not used to performing governors
Just the way APC is used to performing governors like Fayemi ba? The 100 million bed dude

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Kasyn(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
pls, apart from uyo, where else is the development in Akwa ibom?
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by chamboy(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
Just the way APC is used to performing governors like Fayemi ba? The 100 million bed dude
undecided
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=Kasyn post=27823227][/quote]. Please where you sabi besides uyo?
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Kasyn(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
. Please where you sabi besides uyo?
Eket,Oron,Ikot Ekpene(ikot ekpene is being transformed....with ikot ekpene mini-stadium,ikot ekpene plaza at the city centre,five abi four star hotel very close to the plaza is being constructed by JB and has reached advanced stage of completion b4 i left akwaibom last month,good roads in the city with side walks,the dualization of the ikot ekpene-uyo highway which is almost completed,inner city roads in ikot ekpene mostly have sidewalks,with many new modern buildings springing up around the city(why won't private individuals invest in a cool,safe and developing city?),bro many developmental projects are going on in akwaibom cities not just uyo!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Goddex: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
pls, apart from uyo, where else is the development in Akwa ibom?

This question shows that you do not know Akwa Ibom.

See, most village roads in that state are handled by Julius Berger. Besides, which major town in that state has not received a dose of transformation - Ikot Ekpene, Oron, Eket, Ikot Abasi?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2014
Goddex:

This question shows that you do not know Akwa Ibom.

See, most village roads in that state are handled by Julius Berger. Besides, which major town in that state has not received a dose of transformation - Ikot Ekpene, Oron, Eket, Ikot Abasi?
Leave the APC bunch of failures

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by hardywaltz(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Bros no vex picture of Amaechi stadium or all those things you listed are stories. I hope its not too much to ask for.
Check on the Internet I believe u will see it. Moreover I hope u know the pictures people have been posting of the Akwa Ibom stadium is a 3d animation
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by AnodaIT(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2014
[code][/code]
cramjones:
Very idiotic comparison. You dare compare a man who built 150 hospitals, 100s of schools, roads etc with a man who gave you a nice stadium If you don't know the meaning of madness, this is exactly what it means! I urge the moderator to lock this senseless thread and ban the poster for at least a year!

-CramJones
Just like a useless troll that you are, you have graduated from tracing ip address to making empty threat with bans,
This archaic Buharic mentality of locking up anyone that has an opposing view is what will kill APC.

Amaechi built all the schools and hospitals when he was in PDP, after crossing over, he is as useless as all APShits bootlickers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2014
AnodaIT:
[code][/code]
Just like a useless troll that you are, you have graduated from tracing ip address to making empty threat with bans,
This archaic Buharic mentality of locking up anyone that has an opposing view is what will kill APC.

Amaechi built all the schools and hospitals when he was in PDP, after crossing over, he is as useless as all APShits bootlickers
so that mumu cramp jonser enta my thread? Make tf am

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2014
APC e-rats avoiding my thread before transformation catch them. Congrats to our flying eagles who won the transformers cup
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2014
aguiyi:
Chai, amaechi is building greater port harcourt instead of greater rivers, na only port harcourt dey river state?

See I'm mate result na
You just embarrassed yourself. The Greater Port Harcourt project cut across over 8 LGAs.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You just embarrassed yourself. The Greater Port Harcourt project cut across over 8 LGAs.
. Ammeka wey. It's true wenem. But it's unfortunate it's an abandoned project.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2014
frankyychiji:
Akpabio has really done so well for his people. They will never forget him. He gave them confidence and a pride of place. Today, Akwa ibom is like a beautiful pride everyone wants to marry. He has ran a good race. He has finished his course. Let the next man take the people to the next level.

wow! franky,u are great with ur use of words.
nice one.as an akwa ibomite,i remember the promises akpabio made in 2007 and i never thought he'll match his words witg performance, but this guy has surpasses his promises.
he only promised 1 flyover but he's built over 5.he never promised to build a tropiicana galleria but he's done that.he never promised to build any plaza and state of the art prisons in ikot ekpene,but this guy has done.
i am from eket and i can tell u that he has constructed over 45 roads in my LGA.This guy makes me understand true governance.
he said and i quote, "what does our leaders see's when the travel outside nigeria?why dont they try to copy what they see abroad in nigeria"?

may God bless akpabio
may God bless all sincere politicians.
and may God take us all to the promise land

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by patrickmuf(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2014
nationwide1:
Have you compared the quality of the facilities? Do you know that some phones are bigger in size and have louder volumes yet another phone of small size and low sound volume is far more expensive? Do you know that Akwa Ibom stadium can be expanded to 60, 000 capacity? Do you know that a 10 year maintenance pact was signed with Julius Berger? Do you know that Julius Berger charges higher than any other construction company in Nigeria for their quality of work? It takes a lion hearted governor to even get to Akpabio's level of performance not to talk of beating it.
Ten years maintenance pact? Knowing Nigeria and how things work, I'd love to see the stadia after six years...In terms of development, apart from Uyo and Ikot Ekpene where else can Akpabio point to when talking about development?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by patrickmuf(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2014
In Economics, Stadium and its likes = Elephant projects...
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by mrvitalis(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2014
una funny ooh
can u compare
keke to range rover sports

so y compare akpabio to ameachi
the gap is to much

schools....ameachi
health....ameachi
even d stadium .....ameachi
power .....ameachi
roads ...ameachi
allocation.....akpabio

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
. Ammeka wey. It's true wenem. But it's unfortunate it's an abandoned project.
If you know what it is to build a city, then you will know it is a huge project. If you know it will take Aregbesola some years to build the new city of Oranmiyan in Oshogbo, then you can imagine what it will cost Amaechi to build a new city that cut across over 8 LGAs.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2014
patrickmuf:
Ten years maintenance pact? Knowing Nigeria and how things work, I'd love to see the stadia after six years...In terms of development, apart from Uyo and Ikot Ekpene where else can Akpabio point to when talking about development?
who are you asking that question? If you're a human being name your state in all sincerity if your mind reach.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

If you know what it is to build a city, then you will know it is a huge project. If you know it will take Aregbesola some years to build the new city of Oranmiyan in Oshogbo, then you can imagine what it will cost Amaechi to build a new city that cut across over 8 LGAs.
. So why the work stop? Him don finish the mega shiti?
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by patrickmuf(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2014
ahaika23:
who are you asking that question? If you're a human being name your state in all sincerity if your mind reach.
Cross River State
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by ahaika23: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2014
mrvitalis:
una funny ooh
can u compare
keke to range rover sports

so y compare akpabio to ameachi
the gap is to much

schools....ameachi
health....ameachi
even d stadium .....ameachi
power .....ameachi
roads ...ameachi
allocation.....akpabio
You think it's to come here and start ranting? Don't even go where you have no facts to support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting / Oriental Hotel, GT Bank Set Ablaze / Abia Commissioner, Ndukwe Will Fight Back If Removed - Aide Warns Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.