Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) (11558 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nigerianvenom(m): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
bencobenz:
Bros fear God na, I live in Eket, mention one road Akpabio constructed in Eket okk (in Amaechi's voice) mention half. People would come to Uyo and see the level of development and conclude that Akpabio has transformed Akwa Ibom state. For Pete's sake, Uyo is not Akwa ibom state. Apart from Ikot Ekpene where Akpabio is from, mention another town that has witness development. For your information, the road that leads to ExxonMobil has been in a sorry state for years, few months ago when PENGASSAN threatened to shut down production, Akpabio awarded the contract to CCCIC and mobilized them with the compensation ExxonMobil paid for oil spillage, now 2months running, the road had been abandoned. What about Etinan - Eket road? That too had been abandoned. If Akpabio is transforming Uyo, let him also transform other part of the state, then I can say he's performing, till then, he's another thieving politician.

amadi str,off afia nsit.
ediam str
nnama str
primary school road
clinic road,QIC road,ikot ibiok,etc
see,i dont only live in eket,i'm from eket

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by Buffer(f): 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
nigerianvenom:

i've asked u guys to show us pics of the stadium built by ameachi,yet none have u have done that.
can u do dat
To be completed when Buhari stop contesting elections

Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by komekn(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
atlwireles:

You have made my day with your posts today. It shall be well with us.

He hasn’t made my day AT ALL.

Its question of standards, what is your standard for deliberative democracy? I am neither for PDP or for APC I am for proper democracy, the removal of god fatherism and the rule of law

The first question is who started this fight?
and why

The second question is there any justification on the part of the two protagonists to have carried on the way, we have seen them over the past year plus, the abusive of governmental institutions in achieving personal vendettas. Who has suffered the most? Who has been disenfranchised? its simply the common man.
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by atlwireles: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
komekn:

[s]He hasn’t made my day AT ALL.

Its question of standards, what is your standard for deliberative democracy? I am neither for PDP or for APC I am for proper democracy, the removal of god fatherism and the rule of law

The first question is who started this fight?
and why

The second question is there any justification on the part of the two protagonists to have carried on the way, we have seen them over the past year plus, the abusive of governmental institutions in achieving personal vendettas. Who has suffered the most? Who has been disenfranchised? its simply the common man.
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) by nationwide1(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

PDP saTAN, please when did amechi spend. 400billion

Are you this desperate that you tell such blatant lie. grin grin grin grin

I love it when u saTANists tell such lies, it makes me relax, cos i know we are dealing with people with low IQ grin cool
By abusing me, you've succeeded in advertising your low life status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oriental Hotel, GT Bank Set Ablaze / Court Orders CCT Chairman, Umar To Appear Before Senate / Lagos Gives Okada Riders Fresh Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.