Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? (28754 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? by deebrain(m): 2:07am On Nov 11, 2014
obi123:

your analogy sucks , both scenarios are super different

An ignorant fool like u will think so.
Re: Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? by obi123: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2014
deebrain:

An ignorant fool like u will think so.

deebrain, its all good hun
Re: Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? by deebrain(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
obi123:

deebrain, its all good hun

whatever
Re: Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? by obi123: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
ameenahz:

Lol. I did this too. 8pm I wanted catfish pepper soup almost to the point of wailing. Hubby trekked and trekked to get it for me, only for me to reject it because it smelled like spoilt locust beans. He asked me if I was sure, I said yes. Fast forward 2 hours later, after the poor man had eaten it, I wanted pepper soup again.

hilarious stuff, my pregnant bestie called me one day to beg me to buy nzu for her and post it to Edinburgh where she lives that she cant find it there , i quoted all the research they have done , that they have found it harmful to pregnant women and unborn children , before i knew it she started wailing , as in really crying oh, she said i wont understand, na im i begin beg oh, oya sorry , biko ndo , i will look for it.
i waka all the African shop for my area dem no get, i now decided to go to Dalston, rain beat me finish, i found it, i wasn't comfortable buying it at all, all the same i got it.
i wrapped it nicely , and headed off to the post office , as i called her to confirm her post code before posting it, she said eya the craving has disappeared oh, i no fit vex

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? by SenatorJames(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
2sexi:
What is the reasom why some women become hostile during pregnancy?

I just had a flash back of my experience with a relative back in the days. In fact, I was her major target and prey.
Simple.

Because the pregnancy is a stranger which is not part of the body. You will understand it better if you can Just see pregnancy like headache or fever that comes visiting.
Re: Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
SenatorJames:
Simple.

Because the pregnancy is a stranger which is not part of the body. You will understand it better if you can Just see pregnancy like headache or fever that comes visiting.
Funniest reply ever!
Re: Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? by IkotEsia1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Because of the pain so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife / Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.