Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? (79554 Views)

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You / *.*.*.Which Celebrity Does The Nairalander Above You Represent?*.*.*. / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 4:01am On Dec 09, 2008
Yes, Ive been unbanned. I thought I wasnt coming back anymore to Nairaland considering that Seun had banned me an I thought it would be for a life time. Yes, Ashton Jake. He's my ex classmate last time in College. I think right now, I got the hang of it for not coming in here that often and soon, I might concur not coming here at all. smiley
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cayon(f): 4:09am On Dec 09, 2008
gabrywyl:

Yes, Ive been unbanned. I thought I wasnt coming back anymore to Nairaland considering that Seun had banned me an I thought it would be for a life time. Yes, Ashton Jake. He's my ex classmate last time in College. I think right now, I got the hang of it for not coming in here that often and soon, I might concur not coming here at all. smiley
oh c'mon, just let it roll off your back like rain off a duck.  don't let a ban spoil your fun - you are are bigger than that . . . .right?
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 5:02am On Dec 09, 2008
I care about fairness and theres abviously no fairness in here. sad
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cayon(f): 5:05am On Dec 09, 2008
but i am fair and i am here wink
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2008
U are always fait dear but not others. . . At least most people. . . sad
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2008
Faerie
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cory(f): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2008
peacock and rabbit mixed togethr, LOL
This nairaland na wa o!
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 2:20am On Jan 14, 2009
Mutated Chipmunk. LOL grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by SeanT21(f): 3:07am On Jan 14, 2009
~~Tiger~~
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2009
Dragon
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 4:22am On Feb 26, 2009
dove cox dats wot i think tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by hollandis(f): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2009
hyena for constant laughter
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 2:28am On Feb 27, 2009
Possum
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 5:58am On Feb 27, 2009
Cat wink u look chinko
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by smurf1(f): 6:03am On Feb 27, 2009
A cheater shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2009
~smurf:

A cheater shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by smurf1(f): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2009
dapsycool:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 6:34am On Feb 27, 2009
~smurf:

grin grin grin grin tongue

What did I do to you na, sad sad I got the award for the most faithful bf and the coolest guy from primary school straight outta college. cool cool

nothing less than 50 sexy chicatos like you gave me my nick name dapsy C cool cool L

Ko easy men.
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by smurf1(f): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2009
Keep trying to boost your ego oh, noffin do you men!! grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2009
Nothing do me o, make u self dey give me good names, don't be surprised to see ya hobby wearing a boxer with the tag DapsyCool cos I intend going into underwear's as a designer, both male and female grin grin grin grin grin

@ Topic, this girl fine men, I give her dove cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 6:57am On Feb 27, 2009
dog cox i think he likes that **8*style tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

dog cox i think he likes that **8*style tongue

Elaborate pls before I name you o, cos my mouth can be good and bitter grin grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2009
dapsycool:

Elaborate pls before I name you o, cos my mouth can be good and bitter grin grin

stop pretending nah, u knw wot i mean tongue wink
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

stop pretending nah, u knw wot i mean tongue wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Topic hmmmmmm, fish tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2009
Tiger cause you look strong.

and yes, Im half chinko grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

Tiger cause you look strong.

and yes, Im half chinko grin

ah ah nihao cheesy, cos my neighbors are chinko, they are the first chinko I've ever seen with big booty tongue grin and how come you speak pigin english so well?
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2009
Wo hen hao. shie shie nie. grin

Really? yes. . . Thats the impression of most people on Asians. they think all of us are like Skinny sand paper flying around the globe tongue i have boobs and ass too. . . to you guys, it looks normal to your kind but here, people think it abnormal. just luckily i appreciate myself.no way am I going to be a flat surf board with no boobs and ass angry grin

pidgin? Yes, i learn it from my housemates. they are all naija. smiley
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2009
Now I nominate u for miss Nairaland, for a Chinko to have correct bobby and booty grin grin
If they don't appreciate you, or you look abnormal to them, just come straight to me, I'm all yours cool cool cool No service charge,

The animal name that soothes you now is HORSE I don't need to elaborate on that grin grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

Im surprise with you now. . . from your pic. U look like a serious dude ooo. . . Never know you could be yeye like me as well grin tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

Im surprise with you now. . . from your pic. U look like a serious dude ooo. . . Never know you could be yeye like me as well grin tongue

For real I'm as cool as my nick name dapsy C cool cool L, but the craziness happens twice a month grin grin grin so don't blame me o
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2009
Craziness happens twice a month? Ok, so i guess if you are with me, you might faint ooo cause my craziness comes almost everyday. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

Craziness happens twice a month? Ok, so i guess if you are with me, you might faint ooo cause my craziness comes almost everyday. embarassed lipsrsealed

ah ah, i have an anti-dote for ur craziness, I cann send you some, just use for 14 days, and your life will change forever. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Challenge - Guess The Country Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.