Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? (79545 Views)

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You / *.*.*.Which Celebrity Does The Nairalander Above You Represent?*.*.*. / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2009
Wetin be the antidot sef?
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2009
cheetah cox she is fast cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

Wetin be the antidot sef?

I meant I got a cure

Sissy = rabbit cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2009
dapsycool, And what is the cure?

Sissy, am fast in what sense? grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2009
dapsycool:

I meant I got a cure

Sissy = rabbit cool

chai laughter don kill me here cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Y nah?

@ topic
tiger
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2009
@ gabby

at everything wink cheesy cheesy
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2009
now how can you know that?
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2009
cox i'm a psychic shocked shocked cool cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2009
Chai! Na lie. . . common now. . . ZTell th truth and shame the devil. U went to see da juju master right? angry
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2009
i dnt need any juju or voodoo master, i am my own master cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2009
But only in Sexology ooo. . . grin tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2009
na Ph.D i get 4 that one cool cool

others na masters cheesy cheesy
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2009
LMAO!!! grin

Dont do too much on yourself ooo otherwise you will have a big head and small body in the end of the day. . .

than i will think you are related to Betty Boop shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

LMAO!!! grin

Dont do too much on yourself ooo otherwise you will have a big head and small body in the end of the day. . .

than i will think you are related to Betty Boop shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

lmao no nah, when it comes 2 dat one it is never too much as long as it is satisfying cool cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2009
But I no want you get big head small body ooo. . .

Do you know, my friend told me that most Air hotess have big head small bosy and they look like a bird eventually. Abeg ooo. . . U dont want to look like a bird right? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

But I no want you get big head small body ooo. . .

Do you know, my friend told me that most Air hotess have big head small bosy and they look like a bird eventually. Abeg ooo. . . U dont want to look like a bird right? embarassed lipsrsealed

gabby, plz i dey beg u no kill me w/ laughter here oo cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2009
@ gabrywyl, the only known cure to craziness is rat poison, take 25 capsules per day for 2 week, with alcohol. You will thank me after 2 weeks grin grin

@ Sissy, what is this weapon you got for mass destruction, I am curious to know cheesy cheesy
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2009
dapsycool:

@ gabrywyl, the only known cure to craziness is rat poison, take 25 capsules per day for 2 week, with alcohol. You will thank me after 2 weeks grin grin

@ Sissy, what is this weapon you got for mass destruction, I am curious to know cheesy cheesy

u knw it is curiosity that landed a bullet on the head of a bird cheesy cheesy

but if u still want to satisfied ur curiosity then holla @ me wink
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

gabby, plz i dey beg u no kill me w/ laughter here oo cheesy cheesy grin grin

Pele ooo but Im speaking the true hard cold facts. embarassed

dapsycool:

Do I look like a rat to you? angry
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

u knw it is curiosity that landed a bullet on the head of a bird cheesy cheesy

but if u still want to satisfied ur curiosity then holla @ me wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Mo gbe, nothing do me, Ebi toba le lan ba omo okunrin: Place wey hard nahim we dey meet strong men grin grin grin grin grin where is the meeting point cool

gabrywyl:

Pele ooo but Im speaking the true hard cold facts. embarassed

Do I look like a rat to you? angry

You dont have to be a rat to consume overdose of rat poison. smiley Anyway sha ur kolomentality makes you lively. kiss
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2009
I know you ooo. . . Just because i be ghalf chinko and to you guys I might have eyes shaped like a rat does not mean I be rat ooo sad

Kolomental? Na lie. . I am perfectly professional in all matters. cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

I know you ooo. . . Just because i be ghalf chinko and to you guys I might have eyes shaped like a rat does not mean I be rat ooo sad

Kolomental? Na lie. . I am perfectly professional in all matters. cool

dui bu qi cheesy I would have qualified you as a rabbit or cat if I wanted to refer to ur eyes. It was all a joke anyway. I can not yab you, because you will be the one to give me the password to this my chinko neighbor grin grin grin Abi you no go give me? cheesy
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Sissy3(f): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2009
@ topic

lion
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2009
Sissy come here, where is the meeting point I must know what this weapon is cheesy cheesy cheesy or u post the pix here wink
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2009
dapsycool:

dui bu qi cheesy I would have qualified you as a rabbit or cat if I wanted to refer to ur eyes. It was all a joke anyway. I can not yab you, because you will be the one to give me the password to this my chinko neighbor grin grin grin Abi you no go give me? cheesy

wetin I fit do for your neighbour? If you liek to toast her, learn to cook Asian food naaa. A women's heart is through her stomach  grin

Ok guys. Gotta go. nice chatting with ya. Odabo oremitoduns
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dapsycool(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

wetin I fit do for your neighbour? If you liek to toast her, learn to cook Asian food naaa. A women's heart is through her stomach  grin

Ok guys. Gotta go. nice chatting with ya. Odabo oremitoduns

No be only food angry angry I don cook better food for myself grin grin

Xie Xie, Zai Jian cool cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2009
Pu yung ke chi

Yeah. FOOD and HOUSework. Most chinko like that in their man. It shows down to earth personality and responsibility and careness
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2009
@ Topic

Hyena grin for obvious reasons
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2009
Huh? Why? Its not obvious ooo. . .

@Topic,

Black hawk cause he is suspicious like one. Why? His name juju at the back dey intimidate me embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by chibaby5(f): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2009
parrot. . . . cuz she talks lyk one grin tongue kiss
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2009
Lion cause her hair is like one tongue

just jk ooo embarassed
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by chibaby5(f): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2009
cow. . . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Challenge - Guess The Country Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.