Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? (79315 Views)

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You / *.*.*.Which Celebrity Does The Nairalander Above You Represent?*.*.*. / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2008
STINKING BADGER tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2008
Poccupine

His personality be as michievious like the torns of a poccupine but I kinda like it sha grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2008
Pig- Because she's fat and farts grin cheesy
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2008
jassie:

Pig- Because she's fat and farts grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked. . . . Hmmm. . . U no well. Let me describe you now.  grin  cool

@ Topic
Crocodile because his muscles are out of shape like a crocodiles body. tongue

(you need to get professional help mehn. . . Am feeling so sad for you  embarassed  cry  tongue)

I actually thought of telling you before when I first saw your picture but I dont want to sound rude but now its the right time. Kpele Oooo undecided
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2008
Hmmm Crocodile. . . thats actually a compliment of u don't know! strong wild and watchful! cool

@topic

an ass. . . (as in donkey) cheesy grin because u'r dum dum dumb! grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by sima(f): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2008
louse  tongue
because he is one  cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2008
a baboon, baboons are actually cuter than her. . .
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2008
Heheheh! So crocodile is good eh? Well. am sorry but your looks is like one as well. grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2008
Cockroatch grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2008
LOL grin

Posum because she is cute like one grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by patholaw: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2008
butterfly

because you tickle me in my stomach smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2008
wall gecko- coz he eats butterflies. . . grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Jcob(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2008
Chicken. Hes got 1 on his siggy.
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2008
Chameleon- because. . . em em em lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by biolabee(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2008
snake,
looks like he likes strinking (jasi of dbanj fame)
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 4:59am On Nov 25, 2008
Stallion - His personality is as classy as one cool
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by tytylayor: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
monkey
cozz she jumps from one forum to another grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2008
Heheheheh!

Pony because she is as adorable as one kiss
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by dani1luv: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hippotamus:
coz hippo/gaby farts too mush grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by bluespice(f): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2008
dunno
how do i compare?
as for me i know grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by biolabee(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2008
gabrywyl:

Stallion - His personality is as classy as one cool

gee thanks

bunny

cute profile pix but generally undecided on which animal to brand others
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by bacterium(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2008
baboon fo real
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
amoeba. . . what else would u call a bacterium cheesy grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2008
Scamming Skunk tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by bluespice(f): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2008
undecided
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2008
Cipriani:

Scamming Skunk tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

u dey mad? did ur father complain i scammed him? angry fcukface!
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by biolabee(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2008
cipriani can u pls change ur siggy cry
its bobbing all thru ur posts
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2008
don't mind the bleeping pervert! tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2008
jassie:

don't mind the bleeping pervert! tongue

F*cking Skunk, tongue tongue tongue tongue

Why you go use IBK pikshur?

You go be Yahoo Scamming Skunk tongue tongue tongue tongue

The jassie wey I no get flat chest and no body fat, so skinny as an ostrich. shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2008
abeg go die jare, u no even get point. . . frustrated bastard! shey IBK wey I use her pix complain? I for come use ya mama own abi? Oloriburuku. . . if you no take time, you go cry before you sleep tonite! tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Cipriani(m): 2:56am On Nov 26, 2008
jassie:

abeg go die jare, u no even get point. . . frustrated bastard! shey IBK wey I use her pix complain? I for come use ya mama own abi? Oloriburuku. . . if you no take time, you go cry before you sleep tonight! tongue

Ugly ostrich like you no fit use your mama pics nah!!

Oloshi, Sir Were, you talk say I dey frustrated, na you gangan get mental problem, I sure say you go be psychopath wey dey search for female picshur. Why you no post your own make dem fit congratulate Ostrich like you. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Asiwere like you dey call another person bastard, Omo ale jati jati tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? by Gabry(f): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2008
You boys betta mind your language Ohhhhh. . . . angry This is too much. . . angry HMM! angry Na waaa! angry Tufiakwa!!! angry

ok. . . back to topic. Ehem! grin

Animals for both jassie and Cipriani: Monkeys
Reason: cause both be yeye for hia cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Challenge - Guess The Country Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.