Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You (1257 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Aybee92(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
pls guys is it wrong to date a lady older than you?
I just discovered that my girl friend is older than me. she's been lying about her age all this while
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by clara472: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by bawberry(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
My girlfriend and I also lied about our age the initial I told her a older age and she told me a younger age at the end she is 4 years old than me but maybe due to my stature and maturity no one hardly knows. We have being dating for close to 3years now and it does feel as if she is older.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by jcflex(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
At your discretion

if she is good to go with you, them why disturb yourself
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nothing wrong man. I am 25 flirting with a lady of 28. I tell ya its fun.....She reason, talk, play, date and phuck in a matured way and is so captivating. Go ahead and enjoy your girl.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by austine4real(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ntn wrong o if u'r comfortable& av feelins 4 her no prob.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Skillfullulu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Its not a big deal tho, but u gotta be matured if u didn't tell her, so u play along. Don't b bothered its fun, just b cool with hour, defend her amongst ur family and frnds. Good to go
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Aybee92(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
bawberry:
My girlfriend and I also lied about our age the initial I told her a older age and she told me a younger age at the end she is 4 years old than me but maybe due to my stature and maturity no one hardly knows. We have being dating for close to 3years now and it does feel as if she is older.
OK
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Aybee92(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
jcflex:
At your discretion

if she is good to go with you, them why disturb yourself
am just confuse. she is 9ce sha
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Aybee92(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Godditex:
Nothing wrong man. I am 25 flirting with a lady of 28. I tell ya its fun.....She reason, talk, play, date and phuck in a matured way and is so captivating. Go ahead and enjoy your girl.
OK sir tnkz a lot

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Aybee92(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
austine4real:
Ntn wrong o if u'r comfortable& av feelins 4 her no prob.
yea I love her wit my lyf BT d age is making me feel uncomfortable
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Aybee92(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Skillfullulu:
Its not a big deal tho, but u gotta be matured if u didn't tell her, so u play along. Don't b bothered its fun, just b cool with hour, defend her amongst ur family and frnds. Good to go
thanks boss
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by austine4real(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aybee92:

yea I love her wit my lyf BT d age is making me feel uncomfortable
age shud nt boda u if u luv her o
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
what Is my name?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Aybee92(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
austine4real:
age shud nt boda u if u luv her o
OK I'll try
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Aybee92(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
what Is my name?
your name?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Smart2013(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Age I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ just a number. Ability to hold on to relationship matter most
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aybee92:

your name?

Tell me wetin be your oooh ooh

I just don't know why you really wanna know my name eeee

you look so fine tonight

abeg tell me wetin be ur name
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Aybee92(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Smart2013:
Age I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ just a number. Ability to hold on to relationship matter most
OK boss fankz
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Aybee92(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Tell me wetin be your oooh ooh

I just don't know why you really wanna know my name eeee

you look so fine tonight

abeg tell me wetin be ur name
what do u want my name for bros
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aybee92:

what do u want my name for bros

Daddy your name is lifted up

above all da names

EMMANUEL

aaaabove all tha names

haleluuuyaaaaaahhh

wooooohhh!!!!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by austine4real(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aybee92:

OK I'll try
beta
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Dating A Lady Older Than You by Skillfullulu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Aybee92:

thanks boss
what's the age difference?

(1) (Reply)

Can Love Ever Be Mutual?! / 13 Ways To Know You’re Dating A High-quality Woman / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Nairalist In 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.