Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s (1114 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Build Your Career In Your 20s And Marry In Your 30s - Wendy Williams / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s by mimelord(f): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
When my husband and I got engaged, I was 24. I was 25 when I walked down the aisle. At the time, people kept quiet, but as the years have gone on, I have found, especially among very educated, career-minded people on the East Coast, that there is a stigma against getting married in your 20s.

Model Molly Sims writes a compelling essay for Refinery29 about it in which she argues that getting married in your 20s is a massive mistake. She makes good points. When you get married young, you don't have as much time to focus on your career, you have likely never lived alone (or if you did, it was for a very short time), and you have not had time to grow and
Read more ยป
http://fastflexer..com/2014/11/7-reasons-to-get-married-in-your-20s.html

1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
I would love to get married @ 25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s by walad4yhu(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
30's on point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Don't get married make money get d respect babymama we com their self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Getting married in your early twenties will lead to a rocky marriage. Why?

1) You see Ur mates "enjoying" while you have to go home to the same person. U will also long for that type of "enjoyment" and if u have a weak mind, it might lead to cheating.

2) You probably are too young to understand marriage. She z still in her 20's, probably not matured enough. She may even have to involve her mom in everything that happens in the house which might get boring.
#30's rock
Re: 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s by BreezyRita(f): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Zedric:

1) You see Ur mates "enjoying" while you have to go home to the same person. U will also long for that type of "enjoyment" and if u have a weak mind, it might lead to cheating.

2) You probably are too young to understand marriage. She z still in her 20's, probably not matured enough. She may even have to involve her mom in everything that happens in the house which might get boring.
#30's rock

Define 'enjoying'?
And what stops you from enjoying with the person you married? If its what I'm thinking.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

Define 'enjoying'?
And what stops you from enjoying with the person you married? If its what I'm thinking.......

Trust me dear, it gets boring with same person over n over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s by Cashio(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Zedric:

#30's rock
add financial instability to ur list. plus distractions in career pursut
Re: 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
I can handle marriage at my age now.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons To Get Married In Your 20s by MisterLongman(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Putting the cart before the horse........
Even the Bible says that there is a time for everything

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Trust / Gingle Bells ! / 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.