Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (70081 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by manot: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
i have a biabia for face ,for chest i am looking for a man to date. i will pay u like a white woman
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by kandiikane(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

That's like menthol right? Won't it boost the hair growth?
no, it's exfoliates the skin, turnover skin cells etc. You can use glycolic acid but I find it to be harsh but salicylic acid is one of the mildest peels out there. It is also used in ointments, washes, creams to reduce ingrown hair. You can do a bit of Google search on it and it's effect on ingrown hair. There are tons of products with salicylic acid. Or you can buy the peel itself in a small percentage which is better because it is pure but you have to be careful with it. P.s. It can cause skin to peel but that's a good thing.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
As for you all who say you can't stand bearded ladies, or you can't date them or blablabla blabbedy bla...

Well, y'all can kiss our collective butts.

That's right. Y'all should liberally anoint our hairy asses with your disapproving lips.

Nonsense.

29 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
kandiikane:

no, it's exfoliates the skin, turnover skin cells etc. You can use glycolic acid but I find it to be harsh but salicylic acid is one of the mildest peels out there. It is also used in ointments, washes, creams to reduce ingrown hair. You can do a bit of Google search on it and it's effect on ingrown hair. There are tons of products with salicylic acid. Or you can buy the peel itself in a small percentage which is better because it is pure but you have to be careful with it. P.s. It can cause skin to peel but that's a good thing.
Thanks a million smiley

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by pweetyholly(f): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:
I would like to sample opinions from fellow bearded ladies and guys alike. It's quite unique to be different. Are you hairy, do you have a moustache, do you have beards.

1. how do you deal or take care of it?
2. Does it affect your relationship with the opposite sex
3. For the married ones, do your husbands approve of it?does he still love you as before.
4.How do you cope being a bearded lady in a society that disapprove of such.
5. has it affected your health in any other ways?

Men,
please do you love bearded ladies?
Can you marry a bearded lady?
Is it true that bearded ladies are wicked?. i would realy love to get opinions. i love the way God created all.

Oga Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44. please move this to front page, you might just save a life.

Aunty: aisha2, cococandy,sophyrocks,chaircover, sambarry, chillisauce, nashville, hispikolo,,kanwulia, and many more wonderful nairalanders, kindly share from your wealth of wisdom. thank you
tanx a lot for diz topic.u just gave me sum confidence about myself coz i alwayz feel inferior about myself.although it doesn't affect my relationship coz i a understanding bf&he is one of most handsome guyz av met

3 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Lol. Read my posts again. I started this biabia journey with hair removers. They are also called depilatories. smiley

Thanks for the heads up. I will be on a lookout (although all these yeye lagos supermarkets no dey carry beta products)

Have you heard of coil hair removal?? It's another inexpensive method, more like tweezing but faster.

Hmm.....I don't know why 'depilatories' is making you break out. Prolly the chemicals used is too strong for you. You should try Venus on your underarms and if you don't react to it, then you can use it on your chin.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by manot: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote
author=MacluvPH post=27844443]For those dying to be with Ini Edo,should
know she also has bears on her chest and guys still qeue up at her
doorsteps to have a taste of her juicy.... So who said that the beard
ladies won't have admirers? My dear u should believe in yourselves your
missing rib will surely locate you.[/quote]really guys cuing up to taste her juice explain further
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by kandiikane(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Thanks a million smiley

Lol don't mind bananabender, it's because it didn't work for her iron pubes that's why she's saying it's a lie but it never hurts to try grin. Everyone's skin is different and I recommended salicylic acid because it's one the mildest peels. Do a bit of research on peels and personally I would recommend the pure ones ones rather than buying products that have been mixed with all sorts. If you are alright with it, spas can help you with it. Ebay is your best bet though for cheap salicylic acid.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Adesiji77: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:
As for you all who say you can't stand bearded ladies, or you can't date them or blablabla blabbedy bla...

Well, y'all can kiss our collective butts.

That's right. Y'all should liberally anoint our hairy asses with your disapproving lips.

Nonsense.

Madam don vex o tongue
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

You learn to cope with it noni. I was 18 when the hair began sprouting on my chin with vigour and panache. The irony is I was among the wicked students that was laughing at a female classmate whose face was marked with biabia just two years previously, in SS3. Two years later, my own start to grow with a vengeance. grin

So how do I cope? I started by using my fingers to pluck them. When the biabia became too many, I moved to depilatories. The first one was named 'Anti-depil' hair remover. Then I moved to another one ''All Clear" hair remover. That one is very nice. Even has a free moisturiser in it grin

However, I noticed that the more I used it, the thicker the biabia became. What I mean is this: the shaft of a strand of beard is thick, even thicker than the hair on my head. Infact, I had to shave with the depilatory every four days.

It got to a point that I became vexed with it and let it grow out in all it's hirsute glory. angry

omo u must b very scary.........hop u dint use vex n leave d pubic ones too
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
BananaBender:

Have you heard of coil hair removal?? It's another inexpensive method, more like tweezing but faster.

Hmm.....I don't know why 'depilatories' is making you break out. Prolly the chemicals used is too strong for you. You should try Venus on your underarms and if you don't react to it, then you can use it on your chin.

Don't tell me you have got beards as well.

Met some chic with hairy butt one time, and that shiit was disgusting. But a chic with beards? - I'll have to give her a shape-up and help her build a nice goatee lol.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by kandiikane(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
@ishilove stop using the depilatories on your face. The face is one of the most sensitive parts on your body and I won't recommend it. Many people react to them even around the bikini line. I used it once and it was the worst mistake ever, ask idowuogbo.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
clemz88:
Gosh! Sorry to say I don't like ladies with beards its. So awkward undecided
Its your opinion, but remember you aren't God and can't create a human being! I rest my case. FYO: I ve slight chin hairs and I feel good about it.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by karkel(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
lizzymomma:
I would like to sample opinions from fellow bearded ladies and guys alike. It's quite unique to be different. Are you hairy, do you have a moustache, do you have beards.

1. how do you deal or take care of it?
2. Does it affect your relationship with the opposite sex
3. For the married ones, do your husbands approve of it?does he still love you as before.
4.How do you cope being a bearded lady in a society that disapprove of such.
5. has it affected your health in any other ways?

Men,
please do you love bearded ladies?
Can you marry a bearded lady?
Is it true that bearded ladies are wicked?. i would realy love to get opinions. i love the way God created all.

Oga Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44. please move this to front page, you might just save a life.

Aunty: aisha2, cococandy,sophyrocks,chaircover, sambarry, chillisauce, nashville, hispikolo,,kanwulia, and many more wonderful nairalanders, kindly share from your wealth of wisdom. thank you
I hate it joor....its smell undecided
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
BananaBender:

Depilatories don't make me break out o. It's waxing that causes my face to erupt embarassed

I use good old-fashioned shaving stick for the pits grin
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by lizzymomma(f): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Larryfly:

omo u must b very scary.........hop u dint use vex n leave d pubic ones too
are you tryna say you want a taste of it?

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by pweetyholly(f): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Lol. Read my posts again. I started this biabia journey with hair removers. They are also called depilatories. smiley

Thanks for the heads up. I will be on a lookout (although all these yeye lagos supermarkets no dey carry beta products)
u can try veet hair removal cream,it really workz &it's just #500
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by lizzymomma(f): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
karkel:
I hate it joor....its smell undecided
do you mean that yours smell? kindly elucidate
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by freecocoa(f): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
chrismmm:
you said the (guys) re loving it, re u opening ur chest for guys that re not ur bf to look into/unto ur chest? And u said ur last bf was angry cos u shave it.
Omo eh, I just tire for this NL, 'the guys are loving it' automatically translates to having multiple boyfriends? Plus I didn't even say that, I said the guys have loved it. Oboy go learn english language abeg.

1 Like

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hair growth in ladies is caused by hormonal imbalance. This is mostly due to formation of ovarian cysts in the body.

Go for a scan and determine if you have polycystic ovarian syndrome.

Then reduce your sugar intake and carbonated drinks like beer, malt drinks and soda drinks (minerals).

Finally take lots of fruits. Let it be a lifestyle. Take fruits especially oranges.

Note: Fruits, exercises and reducing sugar and carbonated drinks. In a few months, you ladies will see changes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Arsenate(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Why? undecided
well...I'm having an e-crush on you..
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
ak47mann:
I dont like girls with hairy chest and biabia, ladies skin suppose to be smooth like when you drop silk cloth on it the silk will slide down her skin smoothly thats my gives me a kick smiley smiley

I like hairs as long as she pack all of them down there..biabia and chest ones are huge turn off..but for the yonder,I fit comb am till eternity.btw why should a full grown woman be smooth as silk down there.it is abomination na.
Hirsute ladies (pls not the ones in the pictures here thank you) can make your cumin 'wicked'..sometimes they bruise you badly and your power shaft will be full of battle scars but it's funnnn.

Turn her nkita style..part those bushes to reveal the Red Sea and scatter everything with your Moses staff.

To all the ladies with sambisa for yonder,biabia and chest ones not included..I hail all of una.

4 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by canalily(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
It has never caused a problem, if anything, the guys have loved it, you know they get to play with it and all wink.

My last boyfriend was even angry when I cut it.
...last boyfriend....? So you've been f.....?
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
kandiikane:
@ishilove stop using the depilatories on your face. The face is one of the most sensitive parts on your body and I won't recommend it. Many people react to them even around the bikini line. I used it once and it was the worst mistake ever, ask idowuogbo.
Okay. I don't even like it sef
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
TheNaijan:

As harsh as this may sound, I wonder for the kind of man that loves bearded ladies...I guess that man should be gay or something...This is because bearded ladies appear masculine... this is due to their hormones...
Big lie, bearded girls are some of the prettiest girls I've met. You should see a picture of ishilove, you won't even believe she's managing beards. If you meet a bearded girl who has taken extreme measure as veet, you won't even get a hint.

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Arsenate:
well...I'm having an e-crush on you..
Oh, how nice. smiley
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by kandiikane(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Okay. I don't even like it sef
have you considered laser hair removal? A friend of mine had hairs and very bad ingrown hair on her chin and since after the laser she's all smooth, no hairs.
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by MSHEKS(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
like if ur here to read comments

2 Likes

Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by vision2050: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
dem be witch. but seriously no big deal in it. #teambiabia
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Epathra(f): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
where is he? what happened to his line?
Tallesty1:
Naija Mentality: Bearded Ladies = Wicked Ladiescheesycheesycheesy
Re: Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
slimmingcare:
I cannot date a woman with beards or hair even in her private part.Neither can I date a woman with chain in her leg
Bros wetin u dey talk sef, hair 4 p.part ,were u nt tot puberty n dnt u knw 4 women shaving it off exposes deir ..... To germs. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.