Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,414 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night (9373 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Why Is She Keeping Her Relationship Away From Me. / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by koolboi(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2008
she said that she is keeping herself for the wedding night. i am not her number one and there is not a slight chance of attaining that standard so lets f@#$%k now. no she said she`s keeping herself
so whats the use of a non V keeping herself, what is she keeping self? i taya
ok ok ok, the aim is to exchange the honey pot for a goddamn wedding ring, i laugh ha ha ha and i`m out.

the question is, would you girls allow a promising man to do d tasting or loose him while pretending to be waiting since a congo once shone can always be shone
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2008
So far you take the crown of the dumbest poster I have come across today. embarassed
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Gamine(f): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2008
So whats the Question?

Are you asking us if you are stupid? undecided

Yeah, You are a living proof someone can live without a brain.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by MaiSuya(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2008
Gamine:

So whats the Question?

Are you asking us if you are stupid?  undecided

kai! low blow. . . sad
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by TOYOSI20(f): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2008
koolboi:

she said that she is keeping herself for the wedding night. i am not her number one and there is not a slight chance of attaining that standard so lets f@#$%k now. no she said she`s keeping herself
so whats the use of a non V keeping herself, what is she keeping self? i taya
ok ok ok, the aim is to exchange the honey pot for a goddamn wedding ring, i laugh ha ha ha and i`m out.

lipsrsealed angry
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by untainted: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2008
Chei!!!
gamine u wicked no be small grin grin grin
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by 25more(f): 12:41am On Nov 23, 2008
makes no sense angry angry
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Gabry(f): 2:50am On Nov 23, 2008
Hmmm. . . Poster, I really dont know what to say. . . . undecided
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by acidrop(f): 5:03am On Nov 23, 2008
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook? undecided
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by sexyLeamon(f): 5:28am On Nov 23, 2008
Gamine:

So whats the Question?

Are you asking us if you are stupid? undecided

damm!! grin
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Tgirl4real(f): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2008
Gamine is not wicked

the guy is dumb . . .

if u can find anything worse use it sad
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Easybaby(f): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2008
You missed ur medication lately grin grin grin
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by nana(f): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
And what does this teach us?
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Dbaby4: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
lol chei, una no go kill me for nairalnad ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by snazzydown(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
na so naira land guys de behave?
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Nautillus(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

So far you take the crown of the dumbest poster I have come across today. embarassed

lol . . .Strongly seconded . .You know . . i tried re-reading it twice but it still didn't make no sense
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Moyola(f): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2008
undecided
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by sistawoman: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
Even thou one is not a Virgin anymore they can still hold themselves for marriage.

A female gets tired of men like you that just want to sample the honey pot and not make the commitment to it.

When i met hubby I was doing just that, holding it for marriage.

sorry you were on the loosing end of the "i'm just trying to get my manliness wet" game.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Ben13: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2008
everyone on this thread hates the poster!

poster take heart. if you had known you wouldn't post. . . .sorry
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Bblak(f): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2008
LOL @ the replies. wink grin.

@Poster

The next time you post that is if you ever did, just have it in mind that you are talking to intelligent audience and not a blockhead like you.just my two cents lipsrsealed
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by tpia: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2008
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by cyriluzo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2008
@ poster, Please respect her decision. You should be glad you are even a friend to that kind of person. That she messed up does not mean she should keep messing up.

Abeg, jus hold urself. I tink u actually deserver slaps for posting this kind of stuff
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by bacterium(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2008
Alread she made herself LovePeddler for another man and she tells you no wtf. Kick her out. She is a damaged goods!!!!!! Don't be fool. Maybe she doesn't want you to know the big huge size of her rotting honey pots.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by cyriluzo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
@bacterium
Birds of thesame feather - Keep kicking until u kick ur destiny out.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Fcturner(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2008
Poster if you dont know she(i.e ur woman/ma) is saving you from serious future "P" y telling you she is keepin herself for the d day[color=#000099][/color] cool
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by nana(f): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2008
bacterium:

Alread she made herself LovePeddler for another man and she tells you no wtf. Kick her out. She is a damaged goods!!!!!! Don't be fool. Maybe she doesn't want you to know the big huge size of her rotting honey pots.
May God provide a virgin for you.  . .say amen at ur own risk
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Akinagirl(f): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
Nautillus:

lol . . .Strongly seconded . .You know . . i tried re-reading it twice but it still didn't make no sense

Same here, I re read it and I still couldn't make sense out of it. Why would someone post this? I'm dumbfounded. What a waste of space on this thread.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by xeyi(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2008
Akinagirl:

Same here, I re read it and I still couldn't make sense out of it. Why would someone post this? I'm dumbfounded. What a waste of space on this thread.
Akinagirl:

Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by Akinagirl(f): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2008
Must have posted twice, my browser was slow. Sorry.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by liquid7: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2008
ok let me tell the truth .If it was me i would insist on samplying before the wedding unless she is a virgin.
If she has given it out before then before i marry her she has to give it up.
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by koolboi(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2008
all the ho s are angry, why are you guys bitter, you didnt keep it till the promised guy came and now you realise its time to do an exchange

LOL
Re: She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night by CrazyMan(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2008
If she isn't a virgin, then there's nothing worth waiting for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Debtor Paid Me 10k I Use All The Money Fccck Toto Finish / As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / Can You Wash Your Partner's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.