Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me (984 Views)

Girl Caught His Boyfriend Cheating. Pics. / Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us / I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by millos: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
We were just friends before he left for his masters in the U.S. Last year, he told me he's ready to "wife me" and we started dating, talking on the phone, skype and so on. I am comfortable with all his plans but one thing i do not know is if he is sincere to me. On instagram he posts pictures of him clubbing and there is this particular girl he's always with, even when he claims he's in another city, the girl is still there with him. He told me he's single and just concentrating on his studies but I am beginning to doubt him. I am jealous because the pictures show intimacy, like hugging, peek, sitting on his laps. I am thinking I should move on but wouldn't want to loose him due to my own naive thinking. Guys please advise.

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by pasqal09: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hmmm, that isn't a solid proof to really tell if he's cheating or not.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Toaster: Babe pls I will like to be part of ur life
Girl: Sorry am engaged
Toaster: serious!
Girl: yes
Toaster: but I have seen you with any guy before
Girl: My fiancé is in US.

Waiting for someone who has no plan for you.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Face the truth, he is sleeping with her.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nawao
You want make people wey dey Nigeria tell you wetin dey happen for America,we be prophet

Anyway sha,Never let wrapper tie you

If you are not convinced that there's nothing going on between them,move on to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
hmmmm... my dear that's how it starts osad long distant relationships don't really work out, even with all the calls, texts,Skype, Viber etc. but don't move on yet, rather talk to him about it, n watch n study how he behaves. ask him who she is.

that's how some men r. once they travel out there, their hormones go on overdrive! but u myt be luckysmiley he myt not be cheating.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
He is not cheating on you, he is only enjoying his life and you too can do same here and upload the pics for him to view.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by Afrok(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Is he cheating? I can't say coz only him can answer the question genuinely but what I know is that, he kept U here in Nigeria so that anytime he is home, u'll be there and the other lady too is there so that he'll have a lady that'll be there for him over there undecided.
Please don't mind all my "there" wink, just that if U ar convinced he's cheating which it's likely, get ur facts and priorities right, then do better things with ur life instead of wasting ur time and love on someone who's far from U physically and emotionally.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by DeBlunt: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
I'll ask him for you when I see him grin
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by justmag(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
Just let him know how u feel n follow ya heart!
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by Smart2013(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ wn mak dem talk say yu mary Americana. Girl ur name na sorii beta fine good man and change d ideal of long distance relationship. Time I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ life
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by BreezyRita(f): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Talk to him first. Ask about the girl. In a subtle manner of course........
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by Texykool: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wait make I ask IFA...
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by Rocktation(f): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Believing otherwise would be naivety.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tins to consider:

1. Does he hav a low libido or is he nerdish in a way?

2. Does he hav a high libido or does he love sex a lot?

If he's a nerd, worry not, he's teaching and not teaching. But if he has a high libido and loves sex, sori, my guy day wire wella for yankee.
Re: Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 09, 2014
@op, Your life and happiness is in your hands.

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? / He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance / 5 Irresistible Qualities Of A Woman Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.