Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do (5163 Views)

PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 09, 2014
I stumble upon this somewhere and decided to share it here.....

My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me, Am A Pastor, What Should I Do?

I will simply go straight to the point, as I would not want to give very explicit details about myself. This is for some obvious reasons. My wife is very sharp, I mean, she is such an intelligent woman and can easily trace this true confession to me. For the fact that I love her so much, I cannot let a thing fall in-between us. That is why I have kept this as top-secret till today; but I will have to let this out of the bag.

I’m not oblivious of the fact that most issues of this nature are blamed on the men whom most of us see as womanizers; but mine is a different thing entirely. I’m not a womanizer. I have tried everything possible to make sure that this girl-my house girl leaves my house, but my wife will always insist she stays.

I’m a pastor, but I also work as a civil servant. I would have loved to write further about where I live, but for the same reason why I can’t mention my name, I can’t tell you where I’m writing from.

This young lady was brought to my house by my wife sometimes in 2010, and had just completed her secondary education last year. She is supposed to pick up a form for her higher education because she is related to my wife; distant relation, sort of.

Frankly, she has been very good, and has been taking care of my only daughter since my wife put to bed late last year. Her presence is a big relief to me and wife because we are both very busy people. My wife works with a bank, and sometimes come home around 8-9pm.

Lately, this young girl has summoned courage to seduce me; to be sincere, she is tempting me.

I often return to the house ahead of my wife. Sometimes, because of hold-up and other issues, I will get in around 5-6pm. She started by running to embrace me with her transparent-short gown to welcome me each time I knock, on arrival. I was shocked the very day she did that. I felt so embarrassed. “Even if I had traveled to space…hun! This one is just too much… hun!” I soliloquized in my bedroom after she had dropped my office bag and ran out to get my food. This continued for 3 weeks. Sometimes, her b**bs will just slip out of her ‘top’ and she will simply apologize. My wife has never met her on that gown as she wears another cloth when it’s almost time for my wife to return. I have developed double minds about her. I have had different evil thoughts since this whole thing started. The one that happened last was the way she sat facing me, with her legs wide opened. I left the food that I was eating and walked to the bathroom to do nothing in particular. I had thought she would adjust as soon as I returned, but she didn’t budge. I think I fell into her trap finally that day. I almost had it with her when I grabbed her, and she jumped at me. We started that regrettable romance before God intervened with the sharp cry of my baby. That was what saved the day.

The next day, I had told my wife that we should send her away, but she vehemently refused to accept my suggestion. She had asked me to give some reasons why we should send her away, and I had told her that she was getting so stubborn and lazy; hence, she is as good as no House-help.

My wife who claimed she had never experienced that had accused me of formulating things against the lady. She told me that I wanted her out of the house because I had seen that she will soon secure admission into the higher institution, and I will soon begin to pay for her school fees. I couldn’t tell her the truth, because something tells me it will be disastrous. I just felt I could handle the matter in the most professional way. But right now, things have gone out of hands since the past 2 weeks. I have done virtually everything that can be considered dirty with her except that I have not done it with her yet. What’s keeping me from doing it is my conscience and for the fact that I can’t do that in my matrimonial home.

That sin will be so grievous, I know. She had asked me repeatedly last week if she can meet me in any of the hotels around town this weekend since my wife will be around then. She has just Saturday and Sunday to take care of her hair and visit friends, and she wants to use that opportunity to have me all to herself. Now, I’m contemplating on this issue. All I need is your advice; Saturday is just 5 days from today, and I can’t make up my mind on what to do. I love my wife, but I think I’m becoming so foolish in the name of being faithful. Please, tell me; should I do it or not? It has gotten to the level where I cannot tell my wife the truth because she won’t even believe, since I had told her a different story before. She will see it as blackmail. Your reaction will either encourage me or discourage me, even though my mind beats faster, and something tells me to do it. Should I?
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Chaleeee: 5:24am On Nov 09, 2014
Do it

6 Likes

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 09, 2014
Fvck her

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by bunmioguns(m): 5:28am On Nov 09, 2014
my own advice

since you have been engaged with your wife

you are no more two but one

explain what happened to your wife so that she will see the need to immediately send her packing

else

that girl will destroy your home

a word they say is enough for the wise

PEACE

cool cool

9 Likes

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2014
No, don't do it. Unless of course, you want your marriage destroyed and your wife replaced by your househelp. And try tell your wife, a good woman should understand that at a point in time, every man, no matter how faithful he has been, is vulnerable to temptations. As for the househelp, I see blackmail written all over her, as soon she gets what she wants. Cause I don't understand why she'd be so desperate to sleep with you. Are you the only guy around or you're that irresistible? You better flee from her.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by coolzeal(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2014
Give her what she want, f*uck her sweetened p*ussy until she become pregnant like one of those Nollywood movies. Your wife just gave birth, you're starving lol

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2014
Don't even think about it .

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2014
Do not 4get dear sire that this is an advanced age/era we live in. Her desperation to sleep with you reeks of lotsa underlying sinister intentions.

You've already done other things with her, managing to shy away from doing the real thing... What make you think you can keep holding on for long? What makes you think she won't get so desperate to the extent of drugging your food and drink one of these days, and have you entering into 'jerusalem' @ your peril?

Man, you've got to nip this at the bud and rightly so. Give her a stern warning (even tho your position with her is weakened now, having 'done preamables'). Tell her in clear terms that your wife will hear about this, if she continues to be that devilish.

If she refuses to heed you, good. Tell your wife. Tell her how this has been going on for a long time now. How this has been the reason you've been insistent on her leaving your house and all....

By the way, you can snap photos of her in her skimpy clothes, to show as evidence to ur wife. wink

*side note*.. How old is the baby? And why does the wife leave him/her at home? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by chidekings(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2014
recycled thread.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Edwinmason(m): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2014
If truely you are a pastor, study the life of christ on how he was able to conquer temptation

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Exjoker(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2014
Who is this pastor that don't know how to do the right thing? Let him do it na, that is his business

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Elcemento(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2014
Blackmail her before she blackmails you.Use ur fone to record all her moves and conversations while you play along.Do that and avoid stories that touch in future.That's my 10kobo advice. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by emperorchedda(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2014
You can't have them both. If you're sure your wife can withstand such temptation from another man then don't do it. If she can't then 'chop and clean mouth' but make sure you play safe. Tell your wife you can still be paying her school fees even when she no longer lives in your home
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Buffer(f): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2014
Elcemento:
Blackmail her before she blackmails you.Use ur fone to record all her moves and conversations while you play along.Do that and avoid stories that touch in future.That's my 10kobo advice. cheesy cheesy
I wonder o
This age of smartphone, someone cannot get a hard evidence and kick the temptation out.
This is the kind of temptation even the bible says that you just cannot stand and fight it, just flee or distance yourself from it

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by MrTeymee(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2014
bunmioguns:
my own advice

explain what happened to your wife so that she will see the need to immediately send her packing

else

PEACE

cool cool
Seconded
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Akuko mike,also ask me to advice you if you should use CD or not and the best position.
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Tapout(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2014
NNA MEHM, NO KIND THREAD WEY I NO GO SEE ON SUNDAY MORNING....I STOPPED READING WHEN I READ " IM A PASTOR"..... [size=32pt]OGA GO TO YOUR CHURCH AND ASK YOUR CONGREGATION angry MEANWHILE ONLY A HIGH PRIEST OF A DEITY WOULD HAVE THE GUTS TO BE ASKING THIS TRASH ON A SUNDAY MORNING undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by willi926(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2014
If u had cautioned her and threatnd her on d 1st day u saw her wear the transparent cloth i gues it wudnt hav gotn 2 dis lvl. And if u had just told ur wife d truth and nt use sm oda excuse 2 c tins change 2 gud, u wnt b askin 4 our advic. Dnt do it, Calamity awaits at d corner

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by osamaBUSH(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2014
Do it!
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2014
bunmioguns:
my own advice

else

PEACE

cool cool
I don't know why this post brought peace into my heart. And I'm not the Op o, I just found it sincere
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2014
Tapout:
NNA MEHM, NO KIND THREAD WEY I NO GO SEE ON SUNDAY MORNING....I STOPPED READING WHEN I READ " IM A PASTOR"..... [size=32pt]OGA GO TO YOUR CHURCH AND ASK YOUR CONGREGATION angry MEANWHILE ONLY A HIGH PRIEST OF A DEITY WOULD HAVE THE GUTS TO BE ASKING THIS TRASH ON A SUNDAY MORNING undecided[/size]
Hey, easy nah. The op isn't the pastor with the problem. He stumbled on it and decided to share. Maybe it wasn't a sunday morning when the original pastor posted this.
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2014
#Stale news.

Charlie, I saw this on facebook A couple of months ago.
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by iceberylin(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2014
NinoBrown888:
#Stale news.
NinoBrown888:
#Stale news.
SAw it....

Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by NosaHenry(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2014
When you started doing unseen things with her did you seek for advise? Why is it that pastors are the last people to be trusted these days?
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2014
Chaleeee:
Do it

May your future wife cheat on you in Jesus name!Amen
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by kevoh(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2014
mikeson12:

May your future wife cheat on you in Jesus name!Amen

Jesus and a curse in the same sentence! Chei, these christians will not kill me with laugh cheesy . Oya sharply read Exodus 20 : 7, make I they help you guys remember una Bible commands for una.
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by 20bc(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2014
samflexxy:
Fvck her
real hard till the oxygen in her lungs expire....... TMZ
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by olalekan1(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2014
My advice to you is that you sit the young girl down and counsel her on the likely consequences of what she wants you to do and why you will never do it. If you cant do that, it means you yourself have interest in her.
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by kevoh(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2014
olalekan1:
My advice to you is that you sit the young girl down and counsel her on the likely consequences of what she wants you to do and why you will never do it. If you cant do that, it means you yourself have interest in her.
And what if she does not listen to his counsel? Real life is not one plus one equals two.
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by kevoh(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
There's only one way out of this and that means telling his wife of the situation at hand. Then the wife can
1. Agree to regular threesomes with the girl and her husband tongue
2. Send the girl away to save her marriage at the detriment of her losing someone trustworthy to care for her child while she's at work.
3 Let the girl and the husband enjoy themselves.

The major decision lies with the wife as women would do what's best to save their marriage.
Re: My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do by Richy4(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
You guys are really abusing that word pastor. Very house fly is now pastor. Once Any one can afford big bible he/she now sees himself /herself as pastor.

I hate to quote bible in this minor situation because I am not a pastor like you guys. In fact I didn't go to church today. I worship on Christian channels on tv. But bible says resist the devil and he will flee from you.

And what were you discussing that brought hotel into the discussion. If you cannot handle your home, how can you take care of the sheep (congregation )God has given you to take care of.

I believe that everything about the Bible is true. and i guess that most pastors all over the world hardly preach on Ezekiel 34. Don't worry the judgment on the shepherd who were supposed to take care of the sheep and they didnot will soon come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! see Crazy world with sxy innovation ( Pix) / Funny Conversation Between Daughter & Father / THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.