Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] (5157 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She... The Corn Part 2 [PIC]

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
This Is "The Journey Of The Mercy."

This is the part two of our first corn story. Read the previous one here:

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
So, I found myself in that area at 7 PM. As I was walking towards the corn seller, I saw another corn seller who felt I was about to patronize her, but I had a plan.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Walking towards the main seller, there was a light skinned girl under her umbrella pressing her phone while ordering for corn and pear.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
I got there, entered the umbrella and tapped her shoulder. She paused and looked at me. The moment we made eye contact, I said, "So, you're the one God sent to buy me corn and pear this evening?" and she started smiling.

Typing...
"Look at? She even has ₦1000 note to spend on me," I said and she laughed again and replied, "I'm looking for change that's why I'm buying the corn."

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Since there was a blue chair by the side, I sat on it while she stood. The corn seller was busy making the corn and pear hot like suya sellers usually do.

One spirit said, "Ask the seller about Mercy," but another spirit said, "Mumu dey worry you. Can't you kill two birds with one stone?"

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
She stood there as she presses her phone while on a tight yellow gown with red and blue stripes. Maybe, that's the trend over here. She's more fair than Mercy, but Mercy's ass is a little bigger.

(I love moderately fat ass. It turns me on more than cute face or big breasts.) I checked her out from leg to head to see the brand of bleaching cream she uses.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
"Give me the ₦1000 make I go bring change," the seller requested and she did. Since I have a bunch ₦500 note, I decide to help her split it.

I brought my dollar bill wallet, and gave her two ₦500 note. I looked at the ₦1000 the seller gave me and there was something written on it with a blue pen.

Typing...

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
The lady gave her ₦500, then said she wants to go inside to get change. "Madam, you no dey ever get change," I said and she replied, "No. I'm just opening." She went inside to split the other ₦500.

Since she's gone, let me use 50 seconds and TàlkDíct this cute Bleaching Engineer girl.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
I looked at her and said, "Look at all the things you wrote on this money. Don't you have a notebook? I'll report you to the police." She laughed and said it's not her money and she's looking for change for a customer.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
"So, what's your name?" I asked. "I'm Esther." "Seems Esther leaves around, right?" I asked again. "Yes, our shop is on the other street."

While she was replying, she was typing on her phone. I don't know if she was shy or forming busy. Wetin concern me self.

"Cool," I said, "I'd love to speak with you next time," I added and handed my to her to type her number.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
She was hesitant at first as she surveys the environment to make sure someone she knows isn't looking.

Since my hand was already stretched (with my cheap 3-sim Chinese phone) and I can't bring it done, she took it and started typing her number.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by Betakeshi: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
cool
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
As she was typing it, she felt she was under trance and has been hypnotized, so she regained her consciousness and asked, "What do you want my number for?"

"To use and register for Jamb," I replied, but she kept quiet and typed everything, then handed me the phone.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
"Now you've given me your fake number, I also need your second fake number," I said. "No. It's my real number. Flash it," she defended. I called the line and her phone rang."

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
The seller came back, gave her her balance and she hurriedly grabbed her corn in a black bag and hastily waved at me as she rushes back.

"You don forget your pear o!" The seller yelled at her and she rushed back to take it. I wanted to drop a hot line and watch her burst into laughter, but kept quiet before I'll look like a comedian in her eyes. Too much of anything is bad.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Note: Her name is not Esther. I forgot the name she told me because I didn't save the number immediately. So, I saved it with Esther Corn 1k Change.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Now, I'm left with the corn seller while seated on a blue chair. "How much is this corn?" I pointed and she replied.

Deep down, I know I wasn't there to buy corn, but let me patronize her. "What of Mercy?" I asked, but she looked confused and replied, "Who is Mercy?"

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
At this point, I started bringing her brain back on how it all started. "There was a day a lady asked me to buy her a corn, but I bought for a guy and refused to buy for her."

"Ohhhh! I remember," she said. "They have closed. Look at their boutique," she pointed at a closed shop across the road.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
It's just a 1 minute walk to there. In my head I said, "When I'm free one of these days, I'll go to Mercy's shop to buy G-string and bra. That day will be hilarious."

I wanted to give my number to her give to Mercy, but changed my mind. I'll handle it 1-on-1. I'll show Mercy I'm the real Messi and she's just an ordinary Ronaldo.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
I'm doing this just for fun — not that I need her, but who knows?

As I was leaving, I walked passed the other corn seller and she angrily looked at me. In her head, this was what was happening: "So, you see me dey sell sweet corn, but you pass me go buy from that stupid woman wey dey that side dey sell burnt corn because you saw a yellow sisi standing under her umbrella — men are scum. Stupid sets of people."

When a woman looks at you angrily, too many things are going through her mind, but if you ask her what the problem is, she'll reply with "Nothing."

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
That was how it ended. I killed 2 birds with 1 stone. When I go to Mercy's boutique, it may become a story of: A Man From Nigeria Killed 3 Birds With 1 Corn — Headline News CNN.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
So, let me quickly explain the magic that happened in this story and things to learn from it.

Since Nigeria is a black nation, the Mrcork's brand of girls see themselves as special breeds. They see themselves as the Oyibos of Africa and all Nigerians should worship them the same way Nigerian oil companies worship their Oyibo workers.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
To be frank, these girls are right. Why will you worship an Oyibo man and refuse to worship them? Nice guys need to worship them, not the good-bad guys' gang.

The good-bad guys can't even worship the president let alone a woman. They only worship God and every other living things on earth is below them — that is the mindset and it works. This is why good-bad guys don't take crap.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Another thing is boldness and eye contact. Esther and me made a strong eye contact with each other when I warmly tapped on her shoulder (kino escalation).

I looked deep into her left eye, but she couldn't hold it for long. It was intimidating to her. The confidence was scary.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
When I gave her the phone and as she was typing it, she felt she was being cheap for giving out her number easily. Women hate to look cheap.

In fact, she wasn't even typing the number on an iPhone, but a cheap and small Chinese phone. She didn't know how it happened, but she had no choice than to type her number.

I even forgot to make her save it herself as I usually do to them. I'm the boss. #Smiles. Most guys think you need to flash a big phone for women to respond, but don't know you need to flash confidence — not even money.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lesson:

When you go out, don't see anyone as a stranger, but as people you already know. The reason most women are single is because they see men as strangers and men also them as strangers.

For me, no one is a stranger — including you reading this. That is how I treat everyone and they respond as if we've known each other.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
If I'm walking the same direction with someone trying to open tom tom, I'll keep walking, then say, "So, you can't even buy for me too. Is that what Buhari taught you?" Or, "You can't even tell me to help you open it. Chop alone cry alone."

The person will start smiling or laughing and if he or she has extra, it will be handed to me, but I'll smile, reject it, and say thanks, then give him or her a compliment for being a cheerful giver unlike Buhari who is a cheerful kíller.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
The mistake people make in social interactions is to make the conversation official as if it's a job interview.

As I was seated there, an army officer walked pass, I waved at him and we greeted each other. I don't know him and he doesn't know.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
The good thing is: I don't see people as strangers, but as people I already know. With this mindset, people also threat me as if they know me.

This is why I relate with both men and women easily. I look for their troubles if I want. I ignore them if I want. I converse with them humorously or rudely if I want. Or, I go naughty if I want. It all depends on what I want without giving a fùck.

Typing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cobra Effect - (photos) / Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess / N/M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.