Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (49410 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / She Is Seriously Tempting Me / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Chibest2000(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2014
I will simply go straight to the point, as I would not want to give very explicit details about myself. This is for some obvious reasons. My wife is very sharp, I mean, she is such an intelligent woman and can easily trace this true confession to me. For the fact that I love her so much, I cannot let a thing fall in-between us. That is why I have kept this as top-secret till today; but I will have to let this out of the bag.

I’m not oblivious of the fact that most issues of this nature are blamed on the men whom most of us see as womanizers; but mine is a different thing entirely. I’m not a womanizer. I have tried everything possible to make sure that this girl-my house girl leaves my house, but my wife will always insist she stays.

I’m a pastor, but I also work as a civil servant. I would have loved to write further about where I live, but for the same reason why I can’t mention my name, I can’t tell you where I’m writing from.

This young lady was brought to my house by my wife sometimes in 2010, and had just completed her secondary education last year. She is supposed to pick up a form for her higher education because she is related to my wife; distant relation, sort of.

Frankly, she has been very good, and has been taking care of my only daughter since my wife put to bed late last year. Her presence is a big relief to me and wife because we are both very busy people. My wife works with a bank, and sometimes come home around 8-9pm.

Lately, this young girl has summoned courage to seduce me; to be sincere, she is tempting me.

I often return to the house ahead of my wife. Sometimes, because of hold-up and other issues, I will get in around 5-6pm. She started by running to embrace me with her transparent-short gown to welcome me each time I knock, on arrival. I was shocked the very day she did that. I felt so embarrassed. “Even if I had traveled to space…hun! This one is just too much… hun!” I soliloquized in my bedroom after she had dropped my office bag and ran out to get my food. This continued for 3 weeks. Sometimes, her boobs will just slip out of her ‘top’ and she will simply apologize. My wife has never met her on that gown as she wears another cloth when it’s almost time for my wife to return. I have developed double minds about her. I have had different evil thoughts since this whole thing started. The one that happened last was the way she sat facing me, with her legs wide opened. I left the food that I was eating and walked to the bathroom to do nothing in particular. I had thought she would adjust as soon as I returned, but she didn’t budge. I think I fell into her trap finally that day. I almost had it with her when I grabbed her, and she jumped at me. We started that regrettable romance before God intervened with the sharp cry of my baby. That was what saved the day.

The next day, I had told my wife that we should send her away, but she vehemently refused to accept my suggestion. She had asked me to give some reasons why we should send her away, and I had told her that she was getting so stubborn and lazy; hence, she is as good as no House-help.

My wife who claimed she had never experienced that had accused me of formulating things against the lady. She told me that I wanted her out of the house because I had seen that she will soon secure admission into the higher institution, and I will soon begin to pay for her school fees. I couldn’t tell her the truth, because something tells me it will be disastrous. I just felt I could handle the matter in the most professional way. But right now, things have gone out of hands since the past 2 weeks. I have done virtually everything that can be considered dirty with her except that I have not done it with her yet. What’s keeping me from doing it is my conscience and for the fact that I can’t do that in my matrimonial home.

That sin will be so grievous, I know. She had asked me repeatedly last week if she can meet me in any of the hotels around town this weekend since my wife will be around then. She has just Saturday and Sunday to take care of her hair and visit friends, and she wants to use that opportunity to have me all to herself. Now, I’m contemplating on this issue. All I need is your advice; Saturday is just 5 days from today, and I can’t make up my mind on what to do. I love my wife, but I think I’m becoming so foolish in the name of being faithful. Please, tell me; should I do it or not? It has gotten to the level where I cannot tell my wife the truth because she won’t even believe, since I had told her a different story before. She will see it as blackmail. Your reaction will either encourage me or discourage me, even though my mind beats faster, and something tells me to do it. Should I?
Source: Sweetdating

Sorry nt really me! Copied it 4rm a website n thought advises n suggestions could help someone here who might b in dsame shoe with d original poster. Tnx!!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2014
Is donjazzy again.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by IKJ66(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2014
Follow ur heart !!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2014
Help ke! U beta nack apako fast fast b4 itz 2 late. Lol

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2014
First of, the info given is more than enough for the wife to know who the individual is...even a close friend would be able to tell.

Secondly, I believe the pastor is enjoying this so called temptation. If he wasn't, he would go straight to his wife and discuss this....then pay the girl off.

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Evina(f): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2014
cheesy cheesy ;
Rubbish angry
Pastor indeed! What does your bible say? Why not seek the face of your god? What would you say to a church member who comes to you with this nonsense fable, for counselling?

Mtcheeeeeew.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by jnrbayano(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Tell your wife the truth.

Make a firm decision and ask her to leave your house whether your wife likes it or not.

Hire a nanny to help out your wife with the baby and other things she want.

11 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Chibest2000(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2014
striktlymi:
First of, the info given is more than enough for the wife to know who the individual is...even a close friend would be able to tell.

Secondly, I believe the pastor us enjoying this so called temptation. If he wasn't, he would go straight to his wife and discuss this....then pay the girl off.
Exactly wat I thought! Further delay on dis critical issue by d pastor means he actually want 2 tak it down with d said gal. Gud advice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Chibest2000(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2014
Acekidc4:
Help ke! U beta nack apako fast fast b4 itz 2 late. Lol
Hahahaa.... U funny! Bt com 2 tink of d aftermath? hmm! Man flee every appearances of evil.......

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by PerfectFortune: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Be a man. Tell your wife how you fell. Insist on her (house help) leaving the house. Everything will then return to normal.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Tallesty1(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2014
IKJ66:
Follow ur heart !!!!!
Worst Advice Ever

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by temitemi1(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2014
The tittle of d movie pls... Cos I'm presently in ALABA In't grin grin grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by luckybaddest(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2014
from your post I can definitely see that you are matured enough to handle the case because as pastor you know what is right and what is wrong so you don't need us to be telling you to go for it or not ,for you to go for it then you will sin against your God apart from my that if it leak out your house will be in disaster which you will be a disgrace to your religious member as well

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Bro no carry Last oh! Use Evil attack Evil. Meanwhile all tinz bn said, itz really bad! Don't indulge!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by chimzyblack(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2014
copy copy this is an old story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Jennydoris(f): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hmmmmmm.

Pray your way out by driving her out of your home. Else she ruins your home and probably your Pastor work even though I doubt if you're truly a pastor. But remember chasing her out of your home will not stop the problem because she can still meet you somewhere else. So you have to reject the spirit of adultery and infidelity, and make a solemn vow not to engage in such. If not she can still get you anywhere and if care is not taking you will dance to her tune.

House maid, Nanny, or whatever, I don't just buy the idea of having any. I know it's not easy to run a home but if my mum can why won't I....

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Chibest2000(m): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
chimzyblack:
copy copy this is an old story
Pls read 2 d last paragraph b4 commenting, I didn't claim d original poster, moreso, whether new or old u r entitled 2 ur own opinion! Tnx

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
The latter's wife is on facebook and prolly a Nairalander..
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by jahbiz: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Evina:

Pastor indeed! What does your bible say?
What would you say to a church member who comes to you with this for counselling?
A Pastor that comes to Nairaland to get advice on a simple issue like this should be demoted to a mere Sunday School student.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Evina(f): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
jahbiz:
A Pastor that comes to Nairaland to get advice on a simple issue like this should be demoted to a mere Sunday School student.

Seconded

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by gsalvatore: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Temptations is Fun.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by jnrbayano(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jennydoris:
Hmmmmmm.

Pray your way out by driving her out of your home. Else she ruins your home and probably your Pastor work even though I doubt if you're truly a pastor. But remember chasing her out of your home will not stop the problem because she can still meet you somewhere else. So you have to reject the spirit of adultery and infidelity, and make a solemn vow not to engage in such. If not she can still get you anywhere and if care is not taking you will dance to her tune.

House maid, Nanny, or whatever, I don't just buy the idea of having any. I know it's not easy to run a home but if my mum can why won't I....

Your last paragraph suggests you were/are trained well.

However, for the fact his wife is a banker, she clearly needs a help.
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Acekidc4(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
gsalvatore:
Temptations is Fun.

E sweet pass Ogogoro! Na tin na beta fun!
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Why do you all keep saying Pastor this Pastor that? Most are sheep in wolf clothing and use their authority to commit more evil than the average man.......anyways to the Topic you and I know regardless of what we give you as advice you want to bleep that girl....... so you either sit your blind wife down and tell her what is going on including how far you have gone or you go ahead and bleep her and face whatever the consequences will be including a pregnancy

Non thinking fellow *kmt*

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Jennydoris(f): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
jnrbayano:

Your last paragraph suggests you were/are trained well.

However, for the fact his wife is a banker, she clearly needs a help.

That's true.. But if having a maid will ruin her home then she have to plan very well on how to care for the home in the absence of a maid. Banking work is not all that good for women especially married ones.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by janvier27(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
If you can't confide in your wife without a back lash for the maid, then convince her to let the maid go. Tell her you'll be more comfortable with a boy or a much younger girl, and not with this mature maid. She'll get the message and act fast. Never mind if she suspects you, after all your hands are not clean. But are you sure you will not reconnect with this girl when she leaves the house?

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Obinoscopy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chibest2000:

Sorry nt really me! Copied it 4rm a website n thought advises n suggestions could help someone here who might b in dsame shoe with d original poster. Tnx!!
What's the name of the website?
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by alexis007(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
till the original op show face.....i comment my reserve.....because i kknow want make mtn netwack hang my advice
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Baddestguyp(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin grin
Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Chibest2000(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
jahbiz:
Am nt a pastor Neither am I d original poster, check my signature...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
When next she tempts you,grab her,strip her and squeeeze those oranges,then suck them,then take her to your room remove those panties and fu ck her til she bleeds, grin if you don't do it,you will catch konji and die

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. by Chibest2000(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
What's the name of the website?
"Sweetdating"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.