Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

One Question To Governor Wille Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Question To Governor Wille Obiano (6235 Views)

Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Mortiano(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Obiagelli:
I see this thread has changed from obiano to Obiagelli, you attempt to derail this thread is dead on arrival. Focus on the topic.

miss or mrs as the case may b, unmask yourself, stop hiding in the influx of igbo name n talk thrash, show ur name n identity
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by PaulJohn1: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
okeke00:
can we have exchange of Governor please. Give md akpabio and take Obiano

Expect nothing impressive from Akpabio if he's the governor of Anambra with Anambra's present little monthly allocation and IGR.

No reasonable governor receiving what AKS gets as monthly allocation, whose state population is as sparse as AKS won't perform wonders.
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Mortiano(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
dnt mind the shalow brain comparing, okeke nwanyi na ndi mti njo
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by egift(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
[s]
Mortiano:

this Obiagelli of a person, i have heard of you quite well in this forum, you seen to be a die hard fan of buhari, the opposition so to say. but what confused me. most is weather your name is really Obiagelli, with due respect, i'm not against your choice or how you have portrayed or show your self as a die hard opposition member, i just want to know if your name is really OBIAGELLI or are u trying to personified the name. Need a sincere answer though
[/s]

What has this rubbish got to do with calling the Governor to increase his efforts in ensuring cleaner environment for the Good People of Anambra?

1 Like

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mortiano:

some of are those brainless and clueless and still u have the audacity to call someone clueless. Please my people how do u compare someone that has spent over 7 good years in office to someone that have not even reach quarter n half year in office, is that not clueless to the highest level, clueless to it zenith. Mind you akpabio is been critized heavily by his people, i'm from Anambra, but i have in akwa ibom, and serve in akwa ibom as well, so i know too well what i'm saying, so you and okeke n co, if you have anything negative to say about any government or person, please mind how guys put them, stop disgracing yourself with your myopic mindset. always say good n b positive about your government and people as well
Bros I wonder the way they reason if they can compare a governor of less than one year with the one of seven years they are not only clueless but ret@rded. As if Akpabio is seen as messiah by all his people
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Which yeye Akpabio? Do you know how much Anambra state receives monthly as Federal Allocation? Can you compare it with what that useless, divisive and arse licking Akpabio collects on behalf of Akwa Ibom State yet he has only elephant projects to boast about?

If you don't know, the poverty rate in Akwa Ibom has shot up astronomically to extent that indigenes now cry out openly!

For once I agree with you, kids with low IQ will come online to start baseless arguments
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Desola(f): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Obiagelli is a yoruba woman previously known as desola on this forum

Previously?

So what happened to her Desola handle?

3 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Mortiano(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
egift:
[s][/s]

What has this rubbish got to do with calling the Governor to increase his efforts in ensuring cleaner environment for the Good People of Anambra?
even you egift, i have followed ur trend on nairaland, u guess sence to diguise ur name n manipulate ur way. i dnt have any issue of critizing a bad government. that is dividend of democracy, but while doing that, do it constructively n with a face too. n not be biased or obssess with critics. moreover mind you no one can satisfy everybody.

1 Like

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Desola:

Previously?

So what happened to her Desola handle?
You dey mind those clowns, it used to be obiagelli = berem
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Expect nothing impressive from Akpabio if he's the governor of Anambra with Anambra's present little monthly allocation and IGR.

No reasonable governor receiving what AKS gets as monthly allocation, whose state population is as sparse as AKS won't perform wonders.
do you know how much revenue that is raised in anambra monthly?
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Schematics: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Op, I do not know how you come about this thrash but I know that Obiano within just a small time is has set out to replicate Dubai in Anambra.. cool

Below is the clean sweep and organized impression you get once you storm Anambra either from the North or SW..

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by winniz: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
[s][/s]okeke00:
[My governor. I humbly want to ask if you are in any competition to win the most dusty and dirty state in Nigeria[s][/s]

Na ur new trolling moniker be dis? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Schematics: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Here is another clean sweep and organized setting you see when you enter Anambra from PH and other SS states.. cool

3 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
so what you people are implying is that Obiano need a huge allocations in order to tackle enviromental sanitation? So what happended to other state governors that have been exccelent in sanitation.
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Schematics: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Here is the impression when you arrive the famous Upper Iweka interchange in Onitsha..

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by winniz: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
[s][/s]okeke00:
so what you people are implying is that Obiano need a huge allocations in order to tackle enviromental sanitation? So what happended to other state governors that have been exccelent in sanitation.[s][/s]

This troll u no dey tire to dey post rubbish? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Schematics: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Here is the impression you get when land on the Nkpor flyover..

I am still wondering where the OP got it wrong.. cool

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Schematics:
Here is another clean sweep and organized setting you see when you enter Anambra from PH and other SS states.. cool
thats owerri-onitsha high way. I can swear, that road have never been swept for the past 6 months. The amount of sand on that road will be enough to complete a six storey building. Let the people living there testify for us

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Schematics: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is another impression you get when you sight Onitsha Industrial Estate from the Niger Bridge.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by winniz: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
[s][/s]okeke00:
thats owerri-onitsha high way. I can swear, that road have never been swept for the past 6 months. The amount of sand on that road will be enough to complete a six storey building. Let the people living there testify for us[s][/s]

Mtcheeeeeew!!!!!
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Schematics: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is the impression you have of our city bus-stops..

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Schematics: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is the impression you have with some of our inner hoods.. cheesy

More pics are coming.. cool

4 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
most of your wealthy business men in onitsha are now relocating to asaba, the ones in Nnewi have left for a long time, lagos may be.
What does it signify? = your state is in a mess
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by winniz: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
[s][/s]okeke00:
most of your wealthy business men in onitsha are now relocating to asaba, the ones in Nnewi have left for a long time, lagos may be.
What does it signify? = your state is in a mess[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Kingsley1000(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
See,am not trying to criticize obiano,in as much he's better than the prior regime his work velocity is average...we anambrarians deserve and worth more.take a look at awka,what tangible project has the government since the creation of the state to give her a face lift,you would agree with me that awka is the less developed,even yaonogua,abakeliki,asaba among others created in 1991 and after it has ran past awka in terms of developed.what has gone wrong?My brother,this is anambra we're talking about we worth more than this having produced the best brains in the country(the state's repuation and human resources)....
Apart from narrow roads,unhandsome infrastructures,and few others...point out significant project or innovation the government has launched or executed since the creation?
Tufiakwa,you'r praising people enriching themselver while you grieve in abject punery...#cowards

3 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Kingsley1000(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
See,am not trying to criticize obiano,in as much he's better than the prior regime his work velocity is average...we anambrarians deserve and worth more.take a look at awka,what tangible project has the government since the creation of the state to give her a face lift,you would agree with me that awka is the less developed,even yaonogua,abakeliki,asaba among others created in 1991 and after it has ran past awka in terms of developed.what has gone wrong?My brother,this is anambra we're talking about we worth more than this having produced the best brains in the country(the state's repuation and human resources)....
Apart from narrow roads,unhandsome infrastructures,and few others...point out significant project or innovation the government has launched or executed since the creation?
Tufiakwa,you'r praising people enriching themselver while you grieve in abject punery...#cowards

everyday obiano and security,forgetten that the panacea for insecurity is embloyment and creating room for vocation training for able bodied uneducated youths
cluelexx governor

1 Like

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Schematics: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
The point you have to understand is that Anambra is not competing with any local Nigerian state or city. We are a different people with different passion and zeal that is why we have most of the best brains in Nigeria today. What Obiano is setting in Awka in terms of infrastructures will distinguish the city from the rest of the Nigerian cities. He has his mind focused on excellence as seen in Dubai. The entire landscape of is rapidly changing with the ongoing 3 flyovers in the city; refinery, malls and 5 star facilities that will place not just the city but the entire state on a steady economic growth and hospitality/vacation destination.

Obiano is a technocrat and know what development is about..

Kingsley1000:

everyday obiano and security,forgetten that the panacea for insecurity is embloyment and creating room for vocation training for able bodied uneducated youths
cluelexx governor

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by winniz: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingsley1000:

Anambra have a thread whereas you have the right to demand for good leadership in de state but this thread was created by a troll, have a lovely sunday wink cool
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Kingsley1000(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
winniz:

Anambra have a thread whereas you have the right to demand for good leadership in de state but this thread was created by a troll thanks and have a lovely sunday wink cool
Wish ya all the best fella.
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Kingsley1000(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Schematics:
The point you have to understand is that Anambra is not competing with any local Nigerian state or city. We are a different people with different passion and zeal that is why we have most of the best brains in Nigeria today. What Obiano is setting in Awka in terms of infrastructures will distinguish the city from the rest of the Nigerian cities. He has his mind focused on excellence as seen in Dubai. The entire landscape of is rapidly changing with the ongoing 3 flyovers in the city; malls and 5 star facilities that will place not just the city but the entire state on a steady economic and hospitality growth.

Obiano is a technocrat and know what development is about..

thank you for that enlightenment...Just like Gej said"many projects has been initiated in this country buh few of them see the light of the day"is not about planning,is just abstract,he should commence work...when making reference with akpabio who completed a stadia and 37bridges within 2yrs not as if am comparing him with obiano knowing fully well that our GDP/revenue and allocation varies...
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Schematics: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Work is already ongoing on the 3 flyovers, which resumed some 3 months ago. The picture below was taken as at August because construction has gone far beyond this. The construction of the 3 malls/Resorts in our cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi are speedily ongoing. The refinery is over 60% completion. All these will take us to a new level when completed in the coming months.

Kingsley1000:
thank you for that enlightenment...Just like Gej said"many projects has been initiated in this country buh few of them see the light of the day"is not about planning,is just abstract,he should commence work...when making reference with akpabio who completed a stadia and 37bridges within 2yrs not as if am comparing him with obiano knowing fully well that our GDP/revenue and allocation varies...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Ibrahim Babangida Trying To Mock GoodluckJonathan......see Photo Below / FG Reacts As The US Impose Visa Ban On Nigerian Politicians / Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.