Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

One Question To Governor Wille Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Question To Governor Wille Obiano (6233 Views)

Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / Last Warning Message To Wille Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by tabletman1: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2014
modhream:

I wonder why u are feeding that troll.He didn't open this thread to make any valuable contribution.Heck,all the industrialists he mentioned currently have their residence in Nnewi,tho as u rightly noted,they travel around as is the wont of any businessman.
BuddahMonk:
Why are you educating that phool, if you checked my comment in the first page i thought he or she came with intention to discuss reasonable thing to discuss and solutions to profer, never knew its a troll on the lose.
Stop replying the mofo abeg, the ediot could be an ofe corp member that just pass through Anambra on his way to Uyo or Bayelsa all of a sudden open a thread to spar with ndi Anambra
He is saying businessmen are leaving Anambra....lol, very funny ndiofe troll
The guy is somehow how right and wrong when it comes to sanitation.
The sanitation in anambra is somehow bad, if not for obiano onitsha would have been complete mess. The sweepers will sweep road and pack sand at the side of the road. Is that how it is done?
If not for the fact that anambra is slow when it comes to government infrastructure, Obiano would have fence the dump site at onitsha-owerri road, and now the dump has blocked one lane on that road.
We need to tackle the issue of sanitation with force instead of pretending that all is well. I am just defending obiano cos he is trying but he needs step up.

1 Like

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by tabletman1: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2014
modhream:

I wonder why u are feeding that troll.He didn't open this thread to make any valuable contribution.Heck,all the industrialists he mentioned currently have their residence in Nnewi,tho as u rightly noted,they travel around as is the wont of any businessman.
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2014
tabletman1:
first you have to know where there family lives when they started their business, do u think some of them who built their companies at nnewi started their business at nnewi?
Don't you know that cutix cables ran his business at lagos but branch at nnewi for his industry?
Many of them have their families outside nigeria but their homebase is still at nnewi.
Aside from ogbuawa, none of them base permanently at nnewi. the guy is right,
Guy go deep inside nkwelle and see how the place is fast developing. The people choosing to build house and live at asaba recently always have a solid reason for that which one of them is cheap land.
how does cheap land makes people to relocate to asaba?
Just know that some civilised people that does their business in onitsha have gotten tired of living in an unplanned city. Thats the main reason why they are relocating their residential homes to asaba
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by okeke00(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2014
tabletman1:
The guy is somehow how right and wrong when it comes to sanitation.
The sanitation in anambra is somehow bad, if not for obiano onitsha would have been complete mess. The sweepers will sweep road and pack sand at the side of the road. Is that how it is done?
If not for the fact that anambra is slow when it comes to government infrastructure, Obiano would have fence the dump site at onitsha-owerri road, and now the dump has blocked one lane on that road.
We need to tackle the issue of sanitation with force instead of pretending that all is well. I am just defending obiano cos he is trying but he needs step up.
am glad and proud of you.
The truth hurts
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Schematics: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2014
It is very clear you are a troll. Asaba is more or less a suburb of Onitsha city. The population of Onitsha is more than thrice the population of Asaba. Onitsha is to Asaba what Lagos is to Ogun State (Abeokuta).

On the issue of planning. From the google earth it is very clear that Onitsha is among the very few most beautifully planned cities in Nigeria.

okeke00:
Just know that some civilised people that does their business in onitsha have gotten tired of living in an unplanned city. Thats the main reason why they are relocating their residential homes to asaba

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2014
You people and always sneaking in insults to yoruba on every thing. @budahmonk.
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by tabletman1: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
okeke00:
so people living at onitsha are not civilized?
So gra is not planned? What about akpaka forest?
Are you sure you know onitsha?

1 Like

Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by FKO81(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
tabletman1:

why are you replying the troll? if he has any contribution why not in Anambra thread? The reason why the guy open this thread is because of Ibadan city of short-put thread someone open yesterday, he is the same guy that has been posting rubbish in Igbo threads believe me.
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by FKO81(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
tabletman1:
why are you replying the troll? if he has any contribution why not in Anambra thread? The reason why the guy open this thread is because of Ibadan city of short-put thread someone open yesterday, he is the same guy that has been posting rubbish in Igbo threads believe me.
Re: One Question To Governor Wille Obiano by tabletman1: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
FKO81:

Nwanne, even if na troll I just need to lecturer him to save him from making ignorant comment offline.
So bros, pls take it easy with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari And Al-mustapha With Abacha When He Was Dying (photo) / Questions For Briafrans. / Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.